+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BRYANNA kindly help me!

sayadil

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Bryanna said:
@ sayadil

Your itinerary must be India >> US >> Canada >> US >> India.... you must scan the US visa for each family member.

You can mention that your family will travel to and vacation in the US. If they get Canada TRVs then they will visit Canada.... otherwise they will return to India from the US
Yes i will do that. Im thinking of applying for my wife and daughter now. my parents will only stay in USA and my wife will join them after 2-3 weeks if she gets the Canadian Visa. Its sad that PR's full family can't visit him at once for a family holiday together in Canada. We would be spending 3-4 weeks in USA and they will get almost 30-40k CAD worth of business from us alone.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
sayadil said:
Yes i will do that. Im thinking of applying for my wife and daughter now. my parents will only stay in USA and my wife will join them after 2-3 weeks if she gets the Canadian Visa. Its sad that PR's full family can't visit him at once for a family holiday together in Canada. We would be spending 3-4 weeks in USA and they will get almost 30-40k CAD worth of business from us alone.
IMO, it's not a good idea.... it could appear that you may file inland PR apps after your wife and daughter arrive. Also she doesn't have any strong reasons to return to India. But then it's your choice.

Maybe the US >> Canada >> US strategy will help.

Can you also include some family event in the US/India which your wife must attend after her visit to Canada?.... wedding or something similar.... with evidence

sayadil

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Bryanna said:
IMO, it's not a good idea.... it could appear that you may file inland PR apps after your wife and daughter arrive. Also she doesn't have any strong reasons to return to India. But then it's your choice.

Maybe the US >> Canada >> US strategy will help.

Can you also include some family event in the US/India which your wife must attend after her visit to Canada?.... wedding or something similar.... with evidence

Sorry not sure if i follow Bryanna...
You mean i should file whole family application at once again showing that we are traveling INDIA - US - CANDA - US - India?

well my wifes real brother is actually getting engaged in january do we just write that in my wifes cover letter.
See we have been married for 3 yrs and have a daughter now... if she wanted to move to Canada i had ample time to file for her immigration. if someone who has legal process to immigrate has not filed for it... is obvious person doesn't want to move. I could understand the apprehension if my wife had filled for immigration it was disapproved and now she was trying to secure a TRV to gain entry.
and not sure if its common from a whole family to immigrate together illegally on a TRV. My parents and my wife all have a legal sponsorship route to immigrate. and if my parents with two visas have not spent more than 30 days in canada in last 10 yrs that i've been a PR in Canada says something in itself.

Now what do you suggest... should i file for everyones visa saying we r traveling to US for a family holiday and would like to visit me in canada if not will return from usa. We paid 500$ earlier only to be refused without any reason on the refusal letter. I'm scared it may happen again and thats 1000 $ gone down the drain. I wish there was some clarity and transparency in how they dealt with applications. If they were not comfortable with a PRs whole family visiting at once they should mention that on the CIC website. Similarly if they don't want wife to visit husband without forcefully going the PR route they should mention that too so people don't apply with right intentions and paperwork and still get denied outright without reasons.

sorry I'm blabbering but really disappointed at the system which may be abused by few but alot more face the problems.

sayadil

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Bryanna need urgent advice now

My family has refused to pay 500$ again as they feel it's a gamble and have made plans to use their vacation time in USA instead. Now only my wife and mother are interested in visiting Toronto for two weeks from USA. So my mother and wife applying without my daughter is a strong tie that she's not moving to Toronto...
now our USA tickets are bought already for 18th October and to change dates is also an expensive option at 150 dollar per ticket.

So would it be better to apply through VFS delhi or online. Coz online application they don't need to submit passport and even if they get passport request while in us they can come back and submit coz if they submit passports with VFS it may not come back before 18th. What do u suggest?? I was thinking of not mention us visit so application is taken with no can + filter or shall I try my luck with VFS???

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@ sayadil

Now only my wife and mother are interested in visiting Toronto for two weeks from USA. So my mother and wife applying without my daughter is a strong tie that she's not moving to Toronto...
Yes, leaving your daughter behind is a strong tie for your wife.

You must include copies of your daughter's birth certificate/passport + plane tickets for India/US for your wife, mother and daughter + an explanation stating who will take care of her when your wife is away.... also your daughter is very young, would a female family member (in the US) take care of her? If yes, mention this. Provide all supporting evidence.

Also, include copies of the plane tickets of all your non-accompanying (i.e other members who are NOT coming to Canada) + passport copies.... to show that the whole family will be vacationing in the US = your mom and wife must return to the other family members.

So would it be better to apply through VFS delhi or online.
Where do you live in India?

even if they get passport request while in us they can come back and submit coz if they submit passports with VFS it may not come back before 18th. What do u suggest??
My advice is you are cutting things too close if your tickets are booked for October 18th..... considering the processing time.

I was thinking of not mention us visit so application is taken with no can + filter or shall I try my luck with VFS???
I think the US side trip makes their case stronger + your daughter being left behind in the US with other family members

Check your mailbox too

sayadil

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Would it be possible if My brother mom n wife apply minus the baby and dad who can stay in us with my family friends ???

Pls advice bryanna

sayadil

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Bryanna said:
@ sayadil
Yes, leaving your daughter behind is a strong tie for your wife.

You must include copies of your daughter's birth certificate/passport + plane tickets for India/US for your wife, mother and daughter + an explanation stating who will take care of her when your wife is away.... also your daughter is very young, would a female family member (in the US) take care of her? If yes, mention this. Provide all supporting evidence.

Also, include copies of the plane tickets of all your non-accompanying (i.e other members who are NOT coming to Canada) + passport copies.... to show that the whole family will be vacationing in the US = your mom and wife must return to the other family members.

Where do you live in India?

My advice is you are cutting things too close if your tickets are booked for October 18th..... considering the processing time.

I think the US side trip makes their case stronger + your daughter being left behind in the US with other family members

Check your mailbox too

I'm thinking of apply for my wife and brother only as I can say my mom n dad will take care of the baby for a week while my brother n wife visit me in Toronto...
We live in Delhi India...
I have all the paperwork like actual tickets passport copies with USA visa

sayadil

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Since us tickets are booked already shall I apply online or through VFS delhi as with VFS passport needs to be submitted and online I don't need to submit passport if approved wife could come back to Delhi submit the passport and fly back with visa ??? What do u suggest

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@sayadil

You must quickly decide who will finally apply to visit Canada.... as your decisions are changing in every post LOL

Don't forget to stress on the US visa (scan it) + US trip. Your wife can apply under CAN+

As you live in Delhi, you can submit paper applications at VFS Delhi

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@sayadil

Considering the October 18th ticket bookings, I suggest that you do NOT apply at VFS Delhi.

Go for online applications.... and mention in the cover letters that if their TRVs are approved, you will submit their passports in the US for visa stamping

sayadil

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Hey bryanna

Sorry for confusion... would it be wise to apply for brother n wife as it will be easier for them to travel together vs wife traveling alone. Mom too wants to stay in New York with family friends where baby can be taken care of.

Ideally they plan to come to Canada through Niagara should I write that or should I include a ticket from New York - Toronto what's better

Also in itenarary attachment do we write Canadian tourist plans or even what they plan to do in New York

Also since previous refusal letter has no reason of refusal how to address is it ?

Problem with VFS is that if approval doesn't come till 15th October we will have to widraw the application completely to travel to USA with online this problem does not exist

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@sayadil

Problem with VFS is that if approval doesn't come till 15th October we will have to widraw the application completely
True. Check my previous post for this point.

Ideally they plan to come to Canada through Niagara should I write that or should I include a ticket from New York - Toronto what's better
Do not book any tickets. You can mention they will either drive to Toronto or they will book flights after TRVs are issued.

Also in itenarary attachment do we write Canadian tourist plans or even what they plan to do in New York
Yes, a detailed day-by-day itinerary for their Canada visit (sightseeing, meeting family/friends, etc) + a very broad itinerary for NY with plane tickets, US visa, etc

Also since previous refusal letter has no reason of refusal how to address is it ?
Do apply like as if you are applying for the first time.... and prepare their applications properly with all supporting evidence

sayadil

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Bryanna said:
@ sayadil
True. Check my previous post for this point.

Do not book any tickets. You can mention they will either drive to Toronto or they will book flights after TRVs are issued.

Yes, a detailed day-by-day itinerary for their Canada visit (sightseeing, meeting family/friends, etc) + a very broad itinerary for NY with plane tickets, US visa, etc

Do apply like as if you are applying for the first time.... and prepare their applications properly with all supporting evidence

Is it possible to apply online and have passports submitted in New York??? Is there any option that needs to be selected online.

Bryanna will share the cover letter and itenarary letter with u in next few hours

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Is it possible to apply online and have passports submitted in New York??? Is there any option that needs to be selected online.
Yes, this is possible. There is no option for this.

Apply online by giving your India residence address. You'll have to write to the NY visa office (after you get passport requests) to allow you to submit the passports