+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bringing a child to canada ( A complicated situation)

podkayne8

Star Member
Jun 7, 2011
Texas
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2012
AOR Received.
21-03-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-2012, Tfer to Seattle 12-04-2012
Med's Done....
09-09-2011
Passport Req..
16-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2012
LANDED..........
22-07-2012, PR card rec'd 21-09-2102
Blick. Mods, can we get a ban or something? Because seriously, marriage fraudsters like this are the very reason we are all stuck waiting so long to be with our loved ones. Disgusting.

janita

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buenos Aires
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2011
AOR Received.
17-05-2011
File Transfer...
06-06-2011
Med's Done....
20-04-2011
Serioulsy? you are here asking advice from us on this situation??!!! its because of people like you who committ mariage fraud and cheat and lie that the rest of us have to wait months or even YEARS to be with our legitimate partners into Canada....disgusting

SmoothiesQueen

Jun 18, 2010
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 21 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 24th 2011
Wow...this is appalling. I hope Canada immigration reads this and deports you for immigration fraud!! You are the reason the rest of us that marry for love have to go through hell to get our spouses to Canada!! I feel incredibly sorry for your Canadian wife who was brutally used by you, and lied to. Imagine how it must feel...do you have any freaking idea how much work goes into a sponsership application??? I did mine on my own...and it is a huge process. Its one of those things you put yourself through when you genuinely LOVE someone and want to be together. Shame, shame, shame, shame on you for abusing the love of a woman who was prepared to take the time and money to make sure you guys could be together. And shame on you for abusing the system which in turn causes laws to be in place to protect our borders from people like you, which ALSO makes it hell for genuine couples!! Shame...I am sickened and disgusted by you! I hope you get busted and sent back to your home country!

DCGelfling

Star Member
Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2012
File Transfer...
13-07-2012
Med's Done....
13-03-2012
Passport Req..
03-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2012
LANDED..........
30-12-2012
Yuck.

I can't decide if it would be worse if this guy is a troll who thinks it's funny to torment people waiting to live (or live normally) with their partner, or if he really did commit marriage fraud. :mad:

prince80

Feb 1, 2012
SmoothiesQueen said:
Wow...this is appalling. I hope Canada immigration reads this and deports you for immigration fraud!! You are the reason the rest of us that marry for love have to go through hell to get our spouses to Canada!! I feel incredibly sorry for your Canadian wife who was brutally used by you, and lied to. Imagine how it must feel...do you have any freaking idea how much work goes into a sponsership application??? I did mine on my own...and it is a huge process. Its one of those things you put yourself through when you genuinely LOVE someone and want to be together. Shame, shame, shame, shame on you for abusing the love of a woman who was prepared to take the time and money to make sure you guys could be together. And shame on you for abusing the system which in turn causes laws to be in place to protect our borders from people like you, which ALSO makes it hell for genuine couples!! Shame...I am sickened and disgusted by you! I hope you get busted and sent back to your home country!
I 100% AGREE WITH U SMOOTHIESQUEEN!! BCUZ OF THESE PEOPLE..WE HAVE TO GO THROUGH HELL TO LIVE WITH OUR LOVE!! I AM DISGUSTED!!!

R

robrod

And the true clincher is this dude is already a Canadian Citizen...

pinklady

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2010
Passport Req..
28-02-2011
LANDED..........
09-04-2011
SmoothiesQueen, some people sponsor people to Canada and they are in on the fraud too, receiving huge sums of money from the person they are sponsoring.
Either way its absolutely shocking.

prince80

Feb 1, 2012
pinklady said:
SmoothiesQueen, some people sponsor people to Canada and they are in on the fraud too, receiving huge sums of money from the person they are sponsoring.
Either way its absolutely shocking.
Such citizens MUST BE DEPORTED!!!

pinklady

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2010
Passport Req..
28-02-2011
LANDED..........
09-04-2011
prince80 said:
Such citizens MUST BE DEPORTED!!!
You can't deport Born and raised Canadian citizens!

They should definitely be punished though. But you can only punish if they are caught!

prince80

Feb 1, 2012
pinklady said:
You can't deport Born and raised Canadian citizens!

They should definitely be punished though. But you can only punish if they are caught!
I dont think this guy is A BORN AND RAISED CITIZEN.. Anyways.. I m disgusted by such people...

alf+jlh

Aug 28, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 6, 2012
AOR Received.
CIC-M:Feb 21, 2012
File Transfer...
Mar 21, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 16, 2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
June 14, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 13, 2012
LANDED..........
July 26, 2012
Immigrant2001 said:
I came to Canada in 2001 and married to someone here and got a PR and citizenship. I am already divorced here with the Canadian lady. But I was already married back in my home country(although it was not documented then) and have a daughter who was born before 2001. After I divorced in Canada, I registered my marriage with my original wife in my home country and applied for her immigration visa. My original wife recently came to Canada in my spousal sponsorship but we didnt mention that we have a daughter in our application just to avoid timeline complications and confusion with the immigration officer. Now I want to bring my daughter as well to Canada. I have also not declared her in any of my immigration application materials ever. It is going to be bad, if not illegal, to declare that I have a daughter now although I didnt mention her in my documents earlier. I can provide DNA test for her if required. How can I bring her over to Canada? Please give me some advise.

http://www.windsorstar.com/Conservatives+announce+year+sponsorship+crack+down+marriage+fraud/6241551/story.html

Period.