10/03/2017
AOR Received.
15/01/2017
Med's Done....
20/02/2017
Passport Req..
10/04/2017
Sam872 said:
Usually How long will take to change the status from 'ONHOLD' to Approved , Please Advise .

Yesrteday My BOWP Status changed to ONHOLD ,

AOR -28TH FEB
BOWP Applied on Sameday Feb 28 th

Current status of PR :
Medicals Passed : 23rd March
BG : IP 1 23 March
BG:IP 2 25 March

Thanks
Your BOWP will be approved after your R10 is passed or it will be on hold until then. As per your timeline seems like you will get PPR before BOWP!

Good luck!

hrlee915

Apr 13, 2017
Hello all,

I have submitted my application for Permanent Residency few days ago. Since my work permit which I'm currently holding expires in May 29th, I am trying to apply for Bridging Work Permit. However, every time I go in and continue my online application, I get error message like below that Online Services are currently down.

System-generated error code:W9E0FYB9 (2017-04-13 16:08:27)

Sorry

This on-line service is currently not available.

Possible reasons::

1. We are currently updating this Web site.
2. We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later.

Anyone experiencing the same issue..? please help..!!!
Thank you, I appreciate your time and consideration.

lisap1993

Feb 28, 2017
kaykat27 said:
You mean you applied for your PR right?
Yeah that's called Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) and that is what you need to attach to your BOWP application.
Note you can only apply for your BOWP if your current work permit is expiring in the next 4 months or less
Hey, please correct me if I'm wrong, just trying to understand BOWP process:
Once I submit my eAPR, and get AOR (which you receive pretty much right away, right?), I can apply for BOWP, but I can inly be approved for BOWP once my R10 check for completeness is there. But, since I apply for BOWP before my current PGWP expires, I will be on "implied status" after my current status expires and before I receive BOWP. Is there anything I need to do to receive this "implied status"?
Can you please confirm if what i've described is the process? Thank you!!

reddyreddy

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2017
Doc's Request.
10/03/2017
AOR Received.
15/01/2017
Med's Done....
20/02/2017
Passport Req..
10/04/2017
lisap1993 said:
Hey, please correct me if I'm wrong, just trying to understand BOWP process:
Once I submit my eAPR, and get AOR (which you receive pretty much right away, right?), I can apply for BOWP, but I can inly be approved for BOWP once my R10 check for completeness is there. But, since I apply for BOWP before my current PGWP expires, I will be on "implied status" after my current status expires and before I receive BOWP. Is there anything I need to do to receive this "implied status"?
Can you please confirm if what i've described is the process? Thank you!!
Implied status is automatic, no confirmation needed!

reddyreddy

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2017
Doc's Request.
10/03/2017
AOR Received.
15/01/2017
Med's Done....
20/02/2017
Passport Req..
10/04/2017
lisap1993 said:
But how can I keep working if my SIN is expired? Can I apply for a new SIN on the implied status? Thanks
You just have to explain your situation to your employer. SIN can be renewed after you get BOWP

kaykat27

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
lisap1993 said:
But how can I keep working if my SIN is expired? Can I apply for a new SIN on the implied status? Thanks
Make sure you contact your provincial heatlh BEFORE your current permit expires.

joyleo

Apr 4, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kaykat27 said:
Make sure you contact your provincial heatlh BEFORE your current permit expires.
Can you please clarify this point a bit more? How does this help?
Thanks

hasankhan27

Jun 23, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-Dec-2017
hrlee915 said:
Hello all,

I have submitted my application for Permanent Residency few days ago. Since my work permit which I'm currently holding expires in May 29th, I am trying to apply for Bridging Work Permit. However, every time I go in and continue my online application, I get error message like below that Online Services are currently down.

System-generated error code:W9E0FYB9 (2017-04-13 16:08:27)

Sorry

This on-line service is currently not available.

Possible reasons::

1. We are currently updating this Web site.
2. We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later.

Anyone experiencing the same issue..? please help..!!!
Thank you, I appreciate your time and consideration.
These interruptions are quiet common, wait a few days and it will be resolved in a day or two.

hasankhan27

Jun 23, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-Dec-2017
lisap1993 said:
I have asked the same question before and all I got is that you continue to get paid by your employer even if your SIN expires (which I kind of found strange).

So I will just show my employer the ruling of "implied status" and I hope everything should be fine.

eeprofilehelp

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
CEC
Can anyone help me with this situation....

I am on PGWP expiring in 2 months. Can I apply for BOWP without LMIA, I have ITA and will submit my e-APR in few weeks?

lisap1993

Feb 28, 2017
eeprofilehelp said:
Can anyone help me with this situation....

I am on PGWP expiring in 2 months. Can I apply for BOWP without LMIA, I have ITA and will submit my e-APR in few weeks?
I'm in the same situation, my PGWP expires on June 10, and I'm submitting my eAPR tomorrow. From what I understood you can apply for BOWP once you receive AOR, and it'll be put on hold until your R10 check for completeness is done... but then becasue you've applied before your current status ended, you'd get implied status and can keep working.
Kind of strange considering SIN will be expired

kaykat27

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
lisap1993 said:
Hey do you mean health care? Like to extend my OHIP (I'm in ontario) for instance?
Yeah, your provincial health card probably has the same expiry date as your current work permit
if you want coverage you will need to apply for extension before expiry date

hrlee915

Apr 13, 2017
hasankhan27 said:
These interruptions are quiet common, wait a few days and it will be resolved in a day or two.
Thank you for answering my question!
But it's been more than a week and I am experiencing the same issue:(....
I don't know what to do.. :eek: