+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Breast lump, please help....

TreasaV

Nov 1, 2021
Hello All,

I am about to have my medicals done on the 27th, i am pretty nervous as I also do have a tiny lump in my left breast. It was diagnosed as Fibroadenoma and is a benign lump. Do i inform my DMP about it? I had the tests for the Fibroadenoma 6 months ago. thanks!
Hi, did you mention it to the DMP? Did they find out anything in the chest X-ray?

Sir55

May 20, 2022
Hello , I had my medicals done , I had breast lumps fibroadenoma , I am very afraid of and I didn't spoke about that with Doc during my medicals , can xray detect them and do they reject my visa for this ? I am really very stressed please help me .

hiato

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Hello , I had my medicals done , I had breast lumps fibroadenoma , I am very afraid of and I didn't spoke about that with Doc during my medicals , can xray detect them and do they reject my visa for this ? I am really very stressed please help me .
hello, can you provide an update on this? did it cause any issues with your medical and PR?

sergedest

Dec 9, 2022
HI, I'm new to this site, and I hope someone can help me with regards to my breast lump, will it be a problem for my medical? I have a benign breast lump. I've read some posts, but I don't know if they passed or failed their exam. Thank you. Nox Vidmate VLC
some women breasts are naturally lumpy nothing to worry (as long as you have been examined by Dr to check everything )

Last edited:

Pinky98

Sep 14, 2023
Any update?

Aug 25, 2023
some women breasts are naturally lumpy nothing to worry (as long as you have been examined by Dr to check everything )
HI, I'm new to this site, and I hope someone can help me with regards to my breast lump, will it be a problem for my medical? I have a benign breast lump. I've read some posts, but I don't know if they passed or failed their exam. Thank you. Nox Vidmate VLC

Last edited: