Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London-UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi:

Yes. My e-case was RBVO.....the last Tuesday changed to in process...but with the address is disappeared and the information as it was.....Could u tell me what should I expect????

OmSai73

Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
God's Decession
Passport Req..
1-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Yes on Dec-15-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for March 2015
khalid h said:
It's upto us, wether we beleive it or not. Everyone has right to express his views on immigration system but we dont own the forum so we should not ask anyone to leave.
Chillout guys dont get upset or angry, it's discussion forum , just discuss
When ever some one posts any information, they have to mention the source from when they got the info, also if they can post the links also will help other forum members to analyse their cases as per the information.

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
Hay guys just chill,,
Canada's immigration is uncomplete without us...
Keep going till u get there

Louay

Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London-UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hiiiiiiiiiiiii:
Today, I check my case now.........It converted to " In process" ........But my address is hidden.....and the information inside is the same as RBVO......WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?HuhHuh??PLEASEEEEEEEEEE HELP...... remember that I am 4131 NOC.....

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
OmSai73 said:
When ever some one posts any information, they have to mention the source from when they got the info, also if they can post the links also will help other forum members to analyse their cases as per the information.
I completely agree. I made a thread for Nectar showing many people asking him to show his source - it seems his worshippers whined and cried to the admins and now the thread is deleted.

Wayne.

rizanmsm

May 1, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2009
AOR Received.
17-07-2009
Med's Request
02-10-2009
Med's Done....
17-11-2009
Passport Req..
19-04-2012
Hi all,
I conquer with "Cappuccino" because there is no news is truthful unless there is a valid source or the the person himself be the source(I mean he works for the embassy knows what's going on in there). He don't necessarily have to reveal the identity of the source but could give some indication. I would say chill out guys there is nothing we can't say what exactly going on inside the VO's its all a mystery. so Just keep our head straight and do our work. We all know we've been waiting for such a long time to get a good news so why do we have to panic just for an UNAUTHENTIC news?

hypothetically suppose we agree on what "nectar" says. What do you think we can do? can we sue the VO? no its not right? All we have to do is pray and wait for the good news isnt it? I think thats the reality just wait when the time is right it will surely happen even if you don't like it at that time. Lets be not panic and stay calm and upgrade ourself to face the job hunt in land of freedom.

This is just my view and how I feel about this so called "Breaking News" not to hurt anyone.

Riz

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
rizanmsm said:
Hi all,
I conquer with "Cappuccino" because there is no news is truthful unless there is a valid source or the the person himself be the source(I mean he works for the embassy knows what's going on in there). He don't necessarily have to reveal the identity of the source but could give some indication. I would say chill out guys there is nothing we can't say what exactly going on inside the VO's its all a mystery. so Just keep our head straight and do our work. We all know we've been waiting for such a long time to get a good news so why do we have to panic just for an UNAUTHENTIC news?

hypothetically suppose we agree on what "nectar" says. What do you think we can do? can we sue the VO? no its not right? All we have to do is pray and wait for the good news isnt it? I think thats the reality just wait when the time is right it will surely happen even if you don't like it at that time. Lets be not panic and stay calm and upgrade ourself to face the job hunt in land of freedom.

This is just my view and how I feel about this so called "Breaking News" not to hurt anyone.

Riz
Well his "breaking news" is hurting people. Two entire NOCs have been told by Nectar that they have been put "on hold". So they have all the anxiety and worry until Nectar either confirms his source for this sweeping information, or they find out he is lying when one of those two NOCs gets med requests or PPRs.

I actually think the way Nectar is doing things is pretty cruel.

Wayne.

OmSai73

Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
God's Decession
Passport Req..
1-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Yes on Dec-15-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for March 2015
rizanmsm said:
Hi all,

Riz
Hi Riz,

We just need the source where they are getting news from .i.e valid source from Canada Govt, this is as simple as such.

And we are least bothered if they get inside info or so - because people who work in VO can't make their own rules so called "Breaking News" and also we dont need any kind of crap from them.

-Omsai

S

saedmahraan

I think Mr Nectar has a friend in London visa office who gives him this information

Thank you Nectar for your efforts

Louay

Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London-UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hiiiiiiiiiiiii:
Today, I check my case now.........It converted to " In process" ........But my address is hidden.....and the information inside is the same as RBVO......WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?HuhHuh??PLEASEEEEEEEEEE HELP...... remember that I am 4131 NOC.....

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
Louay said:
Hiiiiiiiiiiiii:
Congrats,
Dont worry for the address, lot of us got address disappeared. The key point is that u got medical with 4131,, so we wont go with any fake information like whats some one started here..
keep going

noman

Jun 13, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111 and 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2004
Doc's Request.
08/07/2011
AOR Received.
sep 2004
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Dear Nectar,

I have a question. CHC London is sending only remedicals to 2004 whose
medicals were expired.
But what about 2004 applicants who yet not received updation of documents
request like me?

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
kavya said:
Congrats,
Dont worry for the address, lot of us got address disappeared. The key point is that u got medical with 4131,, so we wont go with any fake information like whats some one started here..
keep going
Hmm he didn't actually say he'd got MR? He just said his application according to ECAS was "In Process".

But if we do get any MR for NOCS 4131 or 0213 then we'll be able to disprove Nectar's latest "breaking news".

Wayne.

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
Cappuccino said:
Hmm he didn't actually say he'd got MR? He just said his application according to ECAS was "In Process".

But if we do get any MR for NOCS 4131 or 0213 then we'll be able to disprove Nectar's latest "breaking news".

Wayne.
I mean on the way to MR by "In process".. It just sliped..

Status
Not open for further replies.