13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
salmanahm said:
He is doing it for fun so we shouldn't get serious with him.
And another thing Are you sure that he his supporters here ?
I think all the forum IDs following him and asking questions like he is fortune teller are fake.
Thats a netwrok created by him to make fun of frustrated applicants.]
Scaring hundreds of applicants with false information might be "fun" for him, but it is certainly not fun for all the applicants he is tricking.

Nectar - since you have been unable to post Ali's details to him (as you said you would be able to in 6 hours - and over 24 hours later you have still produced nothing), coupled with the fact that you have not once been able to my question regarding how could conjured up this 3500 figure for post-June-26 applicants at London, there is simply no other explanation than you are a liar, and a fraud, and a pretty cruel one at that.

There are thousands of users on this forum, and all of them come here for help and GENUINE news and advice. The process of applying as a Federal Skiller Worker can be a stressful and frustrating one, and people need genuine, straight facts - not riddles, rhyme and mystery.

Nectar, I hope you have the decency to apologise to those you've misled and do the decent thing and stop posting here.

Once again I would strongly advise people to take their "breaking news" only from official CIC sources such as the CIC website and CHC visa office websites, and listen to genuine experiences of real applicants here - especially those from the same visa office and/or NOC as you.

So come, let's all help each other with GENUINE news and experiences.

Wayne.

simpsonjos

Star Member
Feb 12, 2010
Toronto
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-Mar-2010
Doc's Request.
3-May-2010
AOR Received.
31-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
11-May-2010
Med's Request
9-May-2013
LANDED..........
29-May-2014
There are cases with NOC 0213 or 4131 on the forum who have got updates very recently and seems like ND visa office is processing these NOCs without an issue. So the information on this self announced "Breaking News" is just crap.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
simpsonjos said:
There are cases with NOC 0213 or 4131 on the forum who have got updates very recently and seems like ND visa office is processing these NOCs without an issue. So the information on this self announced "Breaking News" is just crap.
If you look at Nectar's early posts (which were only 3 or 4 months ago) we see that he is very much clueless and asking for advice of Qorax and other seniors:

Nectar said:
"Hello all,

I am one of SAP applicant at CHC London since July 2007. I got update request letter back in August 2009 and I had sent all the requested documents in December 2009. CHC London had requested 'Immigrant Summary & Supplementary Information Form' before medical request during October 2010 which was responded by me in a timely manner. Please also note that there is no verification attempts from CHC London so far.

I had sent a case specific enquiry 2 weeks ago and now I got the following reply from CHC London.

'Please be advised that we await the results of routine background enquries. We will write to you as soon as we are in a position to do so.'

The High Commission

What is your opinion guys especially Qorax and other seniors please."
A few mere weeks later, he is suddenly and absolute expert about the inner workings of CHC London and begins his stream of "BREAKING NEWS".

Read into it what you will, but I know what I think ;)

APJune2010

Jul 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Nomination.....
Full Docs to VO: 18-11-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 27-01-2012
First let me say thank you to Mr. David Cohen and his team for creating such an interactive forum, one where we can “laugh, learn and grow” (copied from a popular radio program).

I personal enjoy reading various topics created and is drawn especially to forums created and responded to by seniors. We are all here to learn, share our experiences and at times make suggestions.

I must admit that Nectar’s “Breaking News” caught my immediate attention and after reading it once, I was a bit disturbed, but after re-reading it became clearer to me (I think). My interpretation/assumption is that, if this information is true for the London office, it would not affect those applicants whose processes are almost complete but for those that have not yet started in that time period. I can see and understand why such news have created a panic, as I too and others on my side were of great concern. My suggestion is when posting such information, please be mindful of the captioned used and also if these information are “hear say” or “speculation” say so.

This is an open forum where everybody enjoys freedom of speech etc as long as it is not hurting anybody. Please also bear in mind that people using/reading these forums are of different cultures and at times certain words and phrases used here can be offensive to others although accepted by yours.

With that said, hope we will all be receive some great and positive news soon. We all have the same agenda, that is to make Canada our home.

"Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together -that overwhelm the world !" -Bishop DESMOND TUTU (copied from qorax)

Sama2007

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks APJune2010 for ur nice words. I was happy to see such an educated person in this forum ,especailly in this thread. It was so hard to deal with some people in this forum. I felt that am living in the third world where u cant find any democracy. I can touch how are they ready to fight all the time through their conversations. They cant understand that some people want to believe in this not in that. Now, we can see some new members who dropped some questions and waiting for any kind of help! I cant find those people themselves who r attacking Mr. Nectar all the time trying to help those members! Look at this thread!! It s gonna to be more that 22 posts! For What! For nothing! Thats it. I dont like people who have got a big mouth without using it in a good way!!!!! We should respect each other in this forum because most of us finished high degrees Drs ,Engs or teachers or???......How can they behave in this way!

I would like to say that as human beings ,when I see a good person such as Mr Nectar,helping others for free without asking for money. We should respect him! We should know it is out of our business to ask about sth personal.Mr Nectar is dropping some news ,if u want u can read it . If u dont, its up to u.

Mr. Necatr keep ur white works up. Others please, leave ur black works behind u!

regards,
Sama

Monbe

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2010
AOR Received.
2nd .06-07-2010 in process with RBVO inside 15-03-2010
Med's Request
waiting
refreching newsssssssssssssssssssss:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/got-passport-with-visa-t68561.0.html

shuhash

Star Member
May 21, 2010
Sama2007 said:
Thanks APJune2010 for ur nice words. I was happy to see such an educated person in this forum ,especailly in this thread. It was so hard to deal with some people in this forum. I felt that am living in the third world where u cant find any democracy. I can touch how are they ready to fight all the time through their conversations. They cant understand that some people want to believe in this not in that. Now, we can see some new members who dropped some questions and waiting for any kind of help! I cant find those people themselves who r attacking Mr. Nectar all the time trying to help those members! Look at this thread!! It s gonna to be more that 22 posts! For What! For nothing! Thats it. I dont like people who have got a big mouth without using it in a good way!!!!! We should respect each other in this forum because most of us finished high degrees Drs ,Engs or teachers or???......How can they behave in this way.

I would like to say that as ahuman beings ,when I see a good person such as Mr Nectar,helping others for free without asking for money. We should respect him! We should know it is out of our business to ask about sth personal.Mr Nectar is dropping some news ,if u want u can read . If u dont, its up to u.

Mr. Necatr keep ur white works up. Others please, leave ur black works behind u!

regards,
Sama
nicely put .. .i am not a regular member in this forum and was really amazed ... every time i loggied this thread popped up in the top .. read a few times ..
i guess people have too much free time in their hand .. i don't know nector and never received any advise from him either .. but this is just too much ..

Apr 5, 2011
Dear All, we have decided to leave this forum any time for some security reasons, thanks all of for comments some people here needs to grow up. regards nectar.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nectar Brother said:
Dear All, we have decided to leave this forum any time for some security reasons, thanks all of for comments some people here needs to grow up. regards nectar.
Lolz. You had to. You were doing illegal work here leaking confidential CHC London news without their permission. Even the person who was providing this news to you might not have known that you were leaking his info on this forum. A warning from Mr. Nectar that visa officials are visiting this forum and not to give him any identity proved that....

Take care and don't do this thing next time.

the fly

Mar 14, 2011
Nectar Brother said:
good riddance

Ali Haidar

Mar 23, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2009
Doc's Request.
08-08-2009
Nomination.....
23-10-2009
AOR Received.
20-10-2009
IELTS Request
submitted with documents
File Transfer...
21-10-2009
Med's Request
13-08-2010
Med's Done....
25-09-2010
Interview........
not required (I believe)
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
By By !!!! i wish u will keep ur words .....

Nectar Brother said:

Ali Haidar

Mar 23, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2009
Doc's Request.
08-08-2009
Nomination.....
23-10-2009
AOR Received.
20-10-2009
IELTS Request
submitted with documents
File Transfer...
21-10-2009
Med's Request
13-08-2010
Med's Done....
25-09-2010
Interview........
not required (I believe)
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
living in the third world ....? my friend what do u think providing false info is helping others ....? my friend actually who are protesting against nectar are actually helping.... after attacking nectar the reality is very clear.... and good luck to you
Sama2007 said:
Thanks APJune2010 for ur nice words. I was happy to see such an educated person in this forum ,especailly in this thread. It was so hard to deal with some people in this forum. I felt that am living in the third world where u cant find any democracy. I can touch how are they ready to fight all the time through their conversations. They cant understand that some people want to believe in this not in that. Now, we can see some new members who dropped some questions and waiting for any kind of help! I cant find those people themselves who r attacking Mr. Nectar all the time trying to help those members! Look at this thread!! It s gonna to be more that 22 posts! For What! For nothing! Thats it. I dont like people who have got a big mouth without using it in a good way!!!!! We should respect each other in this forum because most of us finished high degrees Drs ,Engs or teachers or???......How can they behave in this way!

I would like to say that as human beings ,when I see a good person such as Mr Nectar,helping others for free without asking for money. We should respect him! We should know it is out of our business to ask about sth personal.Mr Nectar is dropping some news ,if u want u can read it . If u dont, its up to u.

regards,
Sama

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
pittabread said:
Lolz. You had to. You were doing illegal work here leaking confidential CHC London news without their permission. Even the person who was providing this news to you might not have known that you were leaking his info on this forum. A warning from Mr. Nectar that visa officials are visiting this forum and not to give him any identity proved that....

Take care and don't do this thing next time.
Actually, I personally suspect it was because he WASN'T leaking official CHC London news and because someone had taken him up on his "give me your name and date of birth and I can get your details" gambit and, since he was lying all along, wasn't able to come up with the goods.

Also because people like me pointed out to him on numerous occasions that his news and numbers do not stack up, and he was running out of ways to talk his way out of the rubbish he'd posted.

But no matter. He is no longer misleading and deceiving people here, so the end result is the same.

I wouldn't say this about many forum members, but in Nectar's case I can whole-heartedly say "Good riddance".

Now, as I said, let's go about the business of helping each other with GENUINE news and experiences! :)

Wayne.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
Ali Haidar said:
By By !!!! i wish u will keep ur words .....
Aye, let's hope this isn't another one of his "I am leaving this forum" publicity stunts so he can basque in the glorification emails which follow.....

Status
Not open for further replies.