+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP Tracker

SamRe

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
Question:

I used my PR application upfront medical exam result for the BOWP application that I applied in February 14th. I didn't notice anyone talking about it but when I filled the online application there was a place that was asking for my upfront medical exams. Just to be sure is it normal and the same for everyone?
I did the same.. I guess it's the same for everyone..

Reactions: Benbou012

rajahoomi

May 20, 2018
Not yet.. no update yet.. I applied on Feb 5th..
I applied on February 14th.
I noticed that I made a mistake when I filled the form. In the background information section I mistakenly chose NO for a question that asks "have you previously applied to enter or remain in Canada?"

I sent a webform yesterday and explained the mistake. Hope they will get it on time before the processing of my application starts...

SamRe

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
I applied on February 14th.
I noticed that I made a mistake when I filled the form. In the background information section I mistakenly chose NO for a question that asks "have you previously applied to enter or remain in Canada?"

I sent a webform yesterday and explained the mistake. Hope they will get it on time before the processing of my application starts...
How about you call as well?

rajahoomi

May 20, 2018
How about you call as well?
I did... The agent said it will take a few days to recieve your webform inquiry. But then she refered me to the processing times webpage and said check which applications we are processing now and see if you will have enough time for it to be recieved.
I think it will be fine... I'll call them next week again to follow up.

ivan.bc

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
Hey guys, any updates? I saw that in the PGWP tracker thread they've started working on applications submitted on Feb 5th. Has anyone here who applied in Feb received any updates? (Mine is Feb 6 and nothing so far).

Last edited:

SamRe

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
Hey guys, any updates? I saw that in the PGWP tracker thread they've started working on applications submitted on May 5th. Has anyone here who applied in May received any updates? (Mine is May 6 and nothing so far).
May 5th?! I applied on Feb 5th and no update so far..

Reactions: ivan.bc