+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP- PR rejected- need help

TahitiDamz

Jun 7, 2017
Hello guys,

I am currently in Canada, I applied for PR few months ago, then right after applied for BOWP as my current work permit was about to expired.

This week my PR got rejected but my BOWP is still in progress. Final status should come in 2 weeks.

I know that the BOWP is linked to a PR request but as It is still ongoing may I start a new PR request, get pull from the pool and still have a valid PR request to justify my BOWP?

Thank you in advance

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello guys,

I am currently in Canada, I applied for PR few months ago, then right after applied for BOWP as my current work permit was about to expired.

This week my PR got rejected but my BOWP is still in progress. Final status should come in 2 weeks.

I know that the BOWP is linked to a PR request but as It is still ongoing may I start a new PR request, get pull from the pool and still have a valid PR request to justify my BOWP?

Thank you in advance
You can certainly try. Some have been successful in doing this. You'll have to hope your BOWP isn't refused first.

Reactions: TahitiDamz

TahitiDamz

Jun 7, 2017
Hello just come back here to give my feedback. So as I explained while my request for BOWP was in progress my PR got rejected. I fixed the missing PR and start again a new request for a PR. At that time my BOWP request was still in progress.
Once I received the AOR for the new PR, I sent these new info via webform to prove that I am still eligible for BOWP.

Today my BOWP has been approved. So, it worked.