+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP Feb-March-April 2017 lets connect

romanic

Dec 31, 2013
Hi guys,
When you get approved for BOWP, what shoule your PnP EE status be at that time? Does it require to complete R1 check?
Thanks

yelenah

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Hi Yelenah

Congrats on your BOWP, are you paper based PNP application? what is your PR application status? when did you got your AOR?

Thanks in advance
Hi, Sunnychu!
Thank you. :)

Yes, my husband is the main applicant, paper-based PNP. We got the AOR in late December and paid for RPRF. We are waiting for our medical exam, but we do not expect it before October.

happygarcha

Champion Member
Jan 15, 2011
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11 May 2016 | App Received: May 16, 2016
Doc's Request.
November 18, 2016 December 16, 2016. Updated Schedule A request
Nomination.....
Approved
AOR Received.
24th August 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
May 02, 2017
Med's Done....
May 08, 2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
BG: 20 September, 2017 | DM: 02 December, 2017 | PPR: 07 December, 2017 (@5.30 PM Pacific Standard Time)
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
Hi Yelenah

Congrats on your BOWP, are you paper based PNP application? what is your PR application status? when did you got your AOR?

Thanks in advance
Got bowp approved on 12th may... applied on march 29th ... pr process medical done on 8th may now waiting for ppr
Gud luck everyone

nax91

Mar 29, 2013
Hi everyone,

I have got my AINP nomination on February 2017, and applied for PR on a paper application through Sydney CIO. Now I need to apply for BOWP and I am kind of in a rush, as my current work permit is going to expire in less than two months, mid July. Few days ago I have received the email from CIC with my UCI and Application number, which I suppose is the AOR? I know I need the AOR letter for the BOWP, does that mean a copy of the email from CIC or an actual paper letter that they are going to send? Also I have read here some people saying that I need a Positive Eligibility Assessment in order to apply for BOWP. I have also been having problems to link the application, every time I try to do so, it cannot find my application. I know for sure that the the info that I have input are correct. If somebody can help me or point me to the right direction would be great.

Cheers

happygarcha

Champion Member
Jan 15, 2011
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Approved
AOR Received.
24th August 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
May 02, 2017
Med's Done....
May 08, 2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
BG: 20 September, 2017 | DM: 02 December, 2017 | PPR: 07 December, 2017 (@5.30 PM Pacific Standard Time)
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
Hi everyone,

I have got my AINP nomination on February 2017, and applied for PR on a paper application through Sydney CIO. Now I need to apply for BOWP and I am kind of in a rush, as my current work permit is going to expire in less than two months, mid July. Few days ago I have received the email from CIC with my UCI and Application number, which I suppose is the AOR? I know I need the AOR letter for the BOWP, does that mean a copy of the email from CIC or an actual paper letter that they are going to send? Also I have read here some people saying that I need a Positive Eligibility Assessment in order to apply for BOWP. I have also been having problems to link the application, every time I try to do so, it cannot find my application. I know for sure that the the info that I have input are correct. If somebody can help me or point me to the right direction would be great.

Cheers
Did cic sent u any kind of attachment in that AOR email? There should b .pdf file with ur file number in it ... save that pdf and attach while u apply bowp... as far as i know u need aor , provincial nomination certificate with "Employment Restrictions: "NO""... a new job Letter from ur current employer and ur good to go...m not sure about last 2 or 3 pay stubs... if anyone know more stuff plz correct me ...gud luck

Sunnychu

May 11, 2017
Calgary
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Waiting FT first visa office, Sydney, NS
Nomination.....
11-08-16
AOR Received.
08-02-17
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
LANDED..........
Inland
Hi everyone,

Cheers
Hi
I also a ainp, I did get an AOR letter in mail, but I did no get any email. instead, for provincial nomination certificate, I did not get the certificate in mail, but an email, I applied BOWP with a print of the nomination email and a copy the AOR letter. I would suggest you using a print of your AOR email, since you have no letter. it has the UCI and FN on it, it should be enough. if you are still not sure, you can explain that in your LOE.
you would need: Nomination letter, AOR, employment letter. copy of work permit expires within 4 month, passport, VISA, photo, to apply for BOWP.
good luck

nax91

Mar 29, 2013
Did cic sent u any kind of attachment in that AOR email? There should b .pdf file with ur file number in it ... save that pdf and attach while u apply bowp... as far as i know u need aor , provincial nomination certificate with "Employment Restrictions: "NO""... a new job Letter from ur current employer and ur good to go...m not sure about last 2 or 3 pay stubs... if anyone know more stuff plz correct me ...gud luck

Hi,
thanks for your reply. No, there was no attachment, so I am assuming (and hoping) that they are going to send a paper letter. My nomination letter has no restriction on employment. I know that there are some extra fees for the BOWP, but when I was going to start the process to apply for it, I didn't recur seeing the extra fees, only the regular fee (155 CAD). Thank you for taking the time to the reply though. I am wondering if anyone here that has applied on paper, has received a paper copy of the AOR. Also, to link the application, usually how long does it take for them to put it int the system so that you can link it to your profile? Thanks again.

Cheers

happygarcha

Champion Member
Jan 15, 2011
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Approved
AOR Received.
24th August 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
May 02, 2017
Med's Done....
May 08, 2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
Hi,
thanks for your reply. No, there was no attachment, so I am assuming (and hoping) that they are going to send a paper letter. My nomination letter has no restriction on employment. I know that there are some extra fees for the BOWP, but when I was going to start the process to apply for it, I didn't recur seeing the extra fees, only the regular fee (155 CAD). Thank you for taking the time to the reply though. I am wondering if anyone here that has applied on paper, has received a paper copy of the AOR. Also, to link the application, usually how long does it take for them to put it int the system so that you can link it to your profile? Thanks again.

Cheers
I got aor as pdf file... and there r two types of fee when u apply bowp one is wp fee and another one is wp holder fee total is 225$ .... i am not sure about paper aor letter... i have applied pr as paper file but still my lawyer got aor as pdf in email... and i never tried to link my application to my cic sorry about that part...

Ninth

Apr 13, 2017
Hi everyone,

Cheers
Hi, I am also AINP applicant. I am wondering when did you submit your Paper application through Sydney since i am still waiting for my aor. thanks.

nax91

Mar 29, 2013
Hi, I am also AINP applicant. I am wondering when did you submit your Paper application through Sydney since i am still waiting for my aor. thanks.
Hi,

I have submitted my application mid March. They received it the 16th of March and sent me the AOR email the 18th of May. So it's about two months, which is what the average has been in here so far to get AOR. If you haven't put your email address on your application, you should receive it on the mailing address that you have put on your application. I hope that it helps and i wish you good luck =)

Ninth

Apr 13, 2017
Hi,

I have submitted my application mid March. They received it the 16th of March and sent me the AOR email the 18th of May. So it's about two months, which is what the average has been in here so far to get AOR. If you haven't put your email address on your application, you should receive it on the mailing address that you have put on your application. I hope that it helps and i wish you good luck =)
Thanks for sharing and good to know. i could expect mine on the first week of June then since mine was received on March 31.

nax91

Mar 29, 2013
Hi everyone, I also forgot to mention, in the application they ask for "Letter of Support from Province or Territory" as a required document. I do have that letter as it was part of the nomination letter, but on the letter itself they mention not to use it if you wish to apply for the BOWP. I was wondering, what did you guys do? Did you leave it blank and added the AOR and other supporting documents? It seems to me the only way to do it. Thanks for your help and support guys!

PNPPR2016

Mar 29, 2017
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016 received CIC
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
June 2016
Med's Request
October 26, 2017 MR May 01,2017
Med's Done....
October 27 passed
Interview........
??
LANDED..........
INLAND
I submitted my BOWP application on 13th April, 2017. No update yet. I submitted my e-APR on 11th April and no update for it as well.

How log does it take to get BOWP approve, my WP is expiring in June
As long as you have PR pending application with AOR, and ur WP expiry date passed. You are considered " implied status"

Reactions: Sandycool