+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP Feb-March-April 2017 lets connect

mahinav

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Hi everyone,

I have applied for BOWP on april 12, CIC had refused my work permit .
I am PNP nominee, in refusal they said that I have employment restriction. But in PNP certificate it clearly stats that I have no employment restrivtion.
I put case specific inquiry to reconsider. my work permit is expiring on July 7. cic had made mistake on my file.
please suggest should I wait for their reply or I will apply again.

fortune999

May 19, 2016
Hi Mihinav,

Sorry to hear that, and t7his is news for me. Because I also applied for BOWP on April 7th and I am also PNP(OINP) applicant too. I have not observed such kind of restriction on PNP nomination certificate. By the way can you please let me know which province nominated you. I feel iyou can re-apply again and see how it goes this time, and also this will give status to remain in Canada. But did you get explanation about what kind of employment restrictions on your nomination?

Thanks

mahinav

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Hi Mihinav,

Sorry to hear that, and t7his is news for me. Because I also applied for BOWP on April 7th and I am also PNP(OINP) applicant too. I have not observed such kind of restriction on PNP nomination certificate. By the way can you please let me know which province nominated you. I feel iyou can re-apply again and see how it goes this time, and also this will give status to remain in Canada. But did you get explanation about what kind of employment restrictions on your nomination?

Thanks
hi fortune999

I have no restriction on employment. may be they did not read that letter properly. I am AINP applicant.
I have also raise and inquiry about this and reapply for bowp july 3rd because may be they will reopen it.

jp2017

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Min

Mine is on hold since May 11th. due to PR waiting for r10pass, 100 days after AOR,still not passed yet. Cic said it is case by case, no timeframe as to when to pass r10. Hope you will get update soon. Best luck
Hi, what is the R10 check?

jp2017

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
For those who have approved BOWP, I have submitted my PR application to CIC, PNP (OINP) paper based. I am waiting for my AOR to apply for my BOWP.

I have a post graduate work permit that will expire in September.

I understand we will use the Application to Change Conditions, Extend my Stay or Remain in Canada as a Worker, to apply for a BOWP. My question is, what is the right box to tick in question 3. The choices are as follows:

- A work permit with the same employer
- Restoration of your status as a worker
- An initial work permit or a work permit with a new employer
- Temporary Resident Permit

Thank you for your help.