+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Border Service officer refused permit

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My immigration consultant submitted contract letter without taking my sign
My previous travel history he uploaded but pictures not cleard I did hotel management course in my home country he did not upload that certificate..So many mistakes happend my online file I don’t want mis represent again that is the reason I m going flagpole pleas guide me here if anyone knows information
What do you mean “without taking my sign.” What does travel history have to do with a work permit? What was the NOC…chef? If so hotel management is not related to chef. You need to show employment letters to show experience to do the job. I don’t see what the consultant did wrong.

Kisayl123

Sep 8, 2022
What do you mean “without taking my sign.” What does travel history have to do with a work permit? What was the NOC…chef? If so hotel management is not related to chef. You need to show employment letters to show experience to do the job. I don’t see what the consultant did wrong.
I don’t know what happend with my previous application I applied gcms notes it will come if do you know any solution for flagpoling kindly get the advice pleas

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I don’t know what happend with my previous application I applied gcms notes it will come if do you know any solution for flagpoling kindly get the advice pleas
Do you have work experience in the NOC, yes or no. If a chef, hotel management certificate is irrelevant. You are not eligible to flagpole given the points made in a past post.

Kisayl123

Sep 8, 2022
Do you have work experience in the NOC, yes or no. If a chef, hotel management certificate is irrelevant. You are not eligible to flagpole given the points made in a past post.
Hi
I was in india my past I have 1 year cooking course I had and I have previously experience also in kitchen that happend in past this time I came and I seen around me canada has policy visitor to work then I got one employer he has seen and he has taken my interview and then he said wait for lmia he applied and I waited after approval lmia we submitted online

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi
I was in india my past I have 1 year cooking course I had and I have previously experience also in kitchen that happend in past this time I came and I seen around me canada has policy visitor to work then I got one employer he has seen and he has taken my interview and then he said wait for lmia he applied and I waited after approval lmia we submitted online
So you have an employment letter that shows experience in the NOC as a chef? And you have an ECA (education assessment) for the cooking course? IRCC doesn’t believe you have the experience nor education.