Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
Do I need to photocopy all of the biographical pages of my husband's passport, even the blank ones? There are quite a few blank ones as he only has record of his landing in Canada and one trip outside of Canada.

canadaon

Star Member
Jul 19, 2010
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadiangirl78 said:
Do I need to photocopy all of the biographical pages of my husband's passport, even the blank ones? There are quite a few blank ones as he only has record of his landing in Canada and one trip outside of Canada.
This is what I did..

I scanned them and on MS Word I did paste 2 scanned copies on each page and then took a color print out. If you use a good scanner and a printer it would come out really good and clear. Most importantly CIC accepted them and processed my application. I did this for both my PR and Citizenship application. Hope this helps!!

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadiangirl78 said:
You only need the biographical page with the picture and info on pass holder. The other pages are for visas and entry/exit stamps and are not biographical.

Gallant555

Star Member
Aug 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Nov1,2010
Med's Done....
Nov8,2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 14,2011
VISA ISSUED...
June9,2011
LANDED..........
June17,2011
Hi canadiangirl78,
It is best to provide photocopies of all pages that have information including the stamped pages as well if you exclude blank non-stamped pages it's fine.
If you have old expired passport. please do the same for it.
why take chances?

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i only send bio page...copy
for all the passports..
and they accept them as complete

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
Rigly68 said:
You only need the biographical page with the picture and info on pass holder. The other pages are for visas and entry/exit stamps and are not biographical.
Oh, good point. So they don't want all the pages with stamps?

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadiangirl78 said:
I didn't send any with the stamps. I only took copies of those for the interview after the test as the officer will verify your residency calculator with those.

berkcalg

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadiangirl78 said:
Hi Canadiangirl78,

No, you don't need pages with stamps.

3. Biographical page of passport(s)/travel document(s)

The biographical page means the page that has your name, photo, passport/travel document number, issue date and expiration date.

Provide photocopies of the biographical pages of all passports and/or travel documents (valid and cancelled) for the six (6) year period immediately before the date of your application, or since you became a permanent resident, whichever is more recent.

Also, provide photocopies of any renewal pages of the passport(s)/travel document(s).

Note: If there are any gaps in time between validity periods of your passports or travel documents during the past six (6) years, or since you became a permanent resident, whichever is more recent, provide an explanation in the space provided in question 6E.

Note: If the validity period of your passport was extended, include a photocopy of the page(s) containing the extension stamp(s).

Note: If any of these documents are not in your possession, provide an explanation in the space provided in question 6D.

Format: Clear and legible photocopy

Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/CIT0002ETOC.asp#CIT0002E4

Capricorn2012

Dec 1, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP- Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 28, 2013
AOR Received.
October 30, 2013
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
March 21, 2014
Med's Done....
March 24, 2014
Passport Req..
March 29, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 2, 2014
LANDED..........
April 8, 2014
I am just sending the front and last page of my passport as the citizenship application does not say that we need copy of all the pages of the passport. Please advice if I should send all pages to be on safe end

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
ONLY BIOGRAPHICAL PAGES.

Follow checklist, your best guide. Extra unnecessary documentation can only raise suspicion or annoyance, or may be both :)

Just FYI we included only required relavent documents and had no issues. No extra unnecessary documents were included.