+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BEWARE OF THIS JOB SCAM

mssally

Dec 22, 2011
ATTENTION TO ALL QUEBEC JOB SEEKERS...

I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE ON MY RECENT SCAM EXPERIENCE ON JOBS.

PLEASE BE AWARE OF THESE FOLLOWING COMPANIES, THEY ARE 101% SCAMS!!!

1. ORANGE FARM
2. FLOURISH HOTEL
3.CATHY RANCH AND FARM

ALTHOUGH THEY DO NOT DEMAND ANY MONEY HOWEVER THEY WILL ASK YOU TO PAY TO MINISTRY OF QUEBEC VIA LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT. THE ACCOUNT DOES NOT BELONG TO MINISTRY OF QUEBEC AT ALL, IT IS JUST A 3RD PARTY ACCOUNT. ( @HRSDC-CIC-GC.CA )

DO NOT BE TEMPTED WITH THE FAST RESPONSE APPROVAL AS IT IS ALL FAKE DOCUMENTS.

I AM SHARING SO THAT NO OTHER INNOCENT PARTY WILL BE CHEATED..

HOPE MY POST HELPS...

THANK YOU..

MS SALLY

vijay kumar

Dec 27, 2011
:eek:]thank you toooomuch,my frind i also got job offer from cathyranchandfarms.if you not inf i will pay money.thank you vijay kumar.

CMASIM

Feb 2, 2012
HI. I HAVE PAID THIS EMPLOYER'S NOMINATED PERSON (CAPT.JASON MEHN) AN AMOUNT OF OVER 6500$ FOR THE CAQ FEES, WORK PERMIT APPROVAL FEES AND IMMIGRATION CLEARANCE FEES. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE IF THIS PERSON CAN BE CAUGHT AND PROSECUTED BEFORE HE DISAPPEARS. I HAVE THE EVIDENCES OF THE PAYMENT MADE AND ALL THE CORRESPONDENCE RECORD AND CALLS MADE TO HIM. IS THERE ANY WAY TO CATCH THIS PERSON AND RECOVER THE MONEY PAID TO THEM THROUGH LIBERTY RESERVE.

PLEASE ADVISE.

mssally said:
ATTENTION TO ALL QUEBEC JOB SEEKERS...

I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE ON MY RECENT SCAM EXPERIENCE ON JOBS.

PLEASE BE AWARE OF THESE FOLLOWING COMPANIES, THEY ARE 101% SCAMS!!!

1. ORANGE FARM
2. FLOURISH HOTEL
3.CATHY RANCH AND FARM

ALTHOUGH THEY DO NOT DEMAND ANY MONEY HOWEVER THEY WILL ASK YOU TO PAY TO MINISTRY OF QUEBEC VIA LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT. THE ACCOUNT DOES NOT BELONG TO MINISTRY OF QUEBEC AT ALL, IT IS JUST A 3RD PARTY ACCOUNT. ( @ HRSDC-CIC-GC.CA )

DO NOT BE TEMPTED WITH THE FAST RESPONSE APPROVAL AS IT IS ALL FAKE DOCUMENTS.

I AM SHARING SO THAT NO OTHER INNOCENT PARTY WILL BE CHEATED..

HOPE MY POST HELPS...

THANK YOU..

MS SALLY

sharingkapoting87

Feb 4, 2012
I CHECKED ON WEBSITE THEY ARE NOT GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL NOR HRSDC DEPARTMENT .WHY YOU GUYS PAYING MONEY FOR JOB OFFER IT'S COMPLETELY ILLEGEL AND UNSECURE TO PAY MONEY TO LOCAL COMPANIES I DON'T THINK SO EVEN THEY ARE AGENT OR IMMIGRATION LAWER. SAFETY AND SECURITY ALL IN YOUR HANDS

anne0709

Jan 3, 2012
Re: BEWARE OF THIS JOB SCAM FROM FUNCTION IMMIGRATION,KOLKATA

Attn.
All people who have paid any money to Function Immigration,Kolkata are informed hereby that this is a 100% Scam.
The so called person Ravi Roy is a Punjabi mona Sardar and is a cheater of first order.
He has cheated many people and I know of atleast 40 applicants who had paid money to Ravi Roy and they have lost their money as well as passports.
BEWARE!! BEWARE!! BEWARE!!!
Do not get entangled with this or similar scams.
Please remember Do Not Pay Any Money untill u have obtained the LMO and u have got it verified by Canada Embassy yourself.
Most of the cases u will not get LMO even after u pay money.
Even if u get LMO, it will be fake and u will not get any visa on that LMO.
FUNCTION IMMIGRATION / MAIDS IN CANADA / FLOURISH HOTEL / PASSIONATE SEAFOODS / ORANGE FARMS and similar companies are non existent.
The Fraudulent scamsters only make u fool to cheat your money.
This racket is operated by Nigerians and some Indians are also involved in this scam.
BEWARE!! BEWARE!! BEWARE!! ...... EVERYBODY.

jlrp

Mar 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-10-2011
Med's Request
28-12-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
thank you. this is very important....

adones

Apr 5, 2012
vijay kumar said:
:eek:]thank you toooomuch,my frind i also got job offer from cathyranchandfarms.if you not inf i will pay money.thank you vijay kumar.

HEY IT'S Five Star Alliance hotel is a SCAM JOB or not..

please reply to my email adonescanos@yahoo.com thanks need some advice

A

absolutecareer

Hi all,
i am from Singapore and received email from the following companies
1. Classic Maids

I was told that they have several jobs. I sent a few resumes to them and within 2 weeks, all my candidates got the jobs from various companies - Zenith Hotel, Jacob Farms and Proud Farms. I was told to contact India Consultant for LMO, CAQ, TWP and IC. I was required to pay CAD$2,000 + for all the paper work.
I find that it is very suspicious for me to transfer the money to India consultant when the LMO is supposed to be issued by the Employers.

Can someone verify the authencity of this?

Thank you and looking forward to hear from you soon.

danreys

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2010
Doc's Request.
Jan. 2011
Nomination.....
Dec. 16, 2011
AOR Received.
March 22, 2012
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
May 29 2012
Med's Request
June 7 2012
Med's Done....
Aug. 16, 2013 Inprocess
Interview........
Sept. 30, 2013 remedical
Passport Req..
Oct. 23, 2013 PPR (Nov. 15 2013) PP Sent
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 22, DM Nov. 19, 2013 visa issue Dec 2, 2013 Visa received
Thanks for the information

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
absolutecareer said:
Hi all,
1. Classic Maids
2. Twin Light Immigration Solutions

I was told that they have several jobs. I sent a few resumes to them and within 2 weeks, all my candidates got the jobs from various companies - Zenith Hotel, Jacob Farms and Proud Farms. I was told to contact India Consultant for LMO, CAQ, TWP and IC. I was required to pay CAD$2,000 + for all the paper work.
I find that it is very suspicious for me to transfer the money to India consultant when the LMO is supposed to be issued by the Employers.

There appears to be only one Zenith Hotel in Canada. Why don't you contact them and ask if they are in the process of hiring any foreign workers? http://www.zenithhotelca.com/

Also, there are no fees for LMOs. So you might want to ask what the $2K is for.

If I had to make a call - I would say scam.

A

absolutecareer

scylla said:
There appears to be only one Zenith Hotel in Canada. Why don't you contact them and ask if they are in the process of hiring any foreign workers?
Also, there are no fees for LMOs. So you might want to ask what the $2K is for.

If I had to make a call - I would say scam.
Hi, thank you for the explanation.

I tried to send email to Zenith Hotel, however, i received no reply from them so far. I did ask Canadian Embassy in Singapore and was told LMO is to be processed by Employers FOC. No Employees should be paying for the LMO.

Is there any Classic Maid agency in Quebec by the name of Capt. Paul Luke?

Thank you

roman_xxv

Star Member
Apr 17, 2012
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2012
AOR Received.
26-04-2012
Med's Request
26-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
absolutecareer said:
Hi all,
1. Classic Maids

E-mail scams

You may get an e-mail that appears to be from a legitimate company, asking for private information such as your date of birth, passwords or credit card information. Sometimes you will be asked to do this by visiting a fake website like the ones mentioned above.

Some people have received e-mails that appear to be from CIC and that offer special immigration deals in exchange for personal information. CIC will never send you an e-mail asking for private information.

If you get this kind of e-mail, do not click on any links or provide any information about yourself. If you have any doubts, contact the local Canadian embassy, consulate or high commission directly.

Some things to watch for:

*The sender’s e-mail address doesn’t match the real website address. CIC’s website address is www.cic.gc.ca. All Government of Canada websites end in “.gc.ca” (for example, www . canadainternational. gc. ca).
*The website claims to be for an immigration organization offering special deals to potential immigrants. Do not pay for offers of guaranteed entry to Canada or faster processing of your application. These claims are false.
*The address in your browser’s address bar after you arrive at a website is not the address you typed. Make sure it matches.
*The e-mail is sent from a completely different address or a free Web mail address (e.g., Yahoo mail, Hotmail, gmail, etc.).
*The e-mail uses a generic greeting like “dear customer” instead of your real name.
*The sender requests personal information like your date of birth, password or bank details.
*The e-mail is unexpected.
*The message is an image instead of text.

Note: CIC does not send visas by e-mail.

pawan5711

Apr 25, 2012
[flash=200,200]http://DEAR SR I AM PAWAN KUMAR FROM INDIA I NEED YOUR HELP REGARDING THE JOB SCAM . I AM RECIVE THE EMAIL REGARDING JOB IN CANADA AND I AM ALSO RECIVE JOB APPOINTMENT LETTER FROM THE COMPANY AND I AM PAY THE 8000 USD TO THEM BUT NOW THIS COMPANY ALL PHONE NO OFF PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO CLOSE THIS COMPANY WEBSITE . AFTER THAT THEY ARE NOT DONE THE SCAM WITH ANYONE. PLEASE HELP ME AND GIVE ME THE DETAIL HOW TO CLOSE THEIS WEBSIDE.[/flash]
HOW TO CLOSE THE WEBSITE FOR THIS COMPANY

Nov 15, 2018
BIG BLUE FARM HOUSE

2790 Avenue Plot, Quebec, QC H4A 2M5. Canada

Phone: : +1 (614) 350-1027

APPOINTMENT LETTER

Ref: No: AYC/1512.

Date: 11/14/2018.

Passport No/ P3674927

DEAR MR/MRS KRISHNAN NAIR

We refer to your earlier forwarded application for job engagement with relations to the Big Blue Farm House, Canada and job reference number: AYC/1512.

On the above subject matter, The Big Blue Farm House Canada management hereby congratulates you on your successful emergence based on detailed recruitment.

Further details are as follows:

JOB POSITION : Site Manager

STARTING SALARY: ($6,000 Canadian Dollars per month)

JOB LOCATION: Canada,

WEEKLY ALLOWANCE : ($500 Canadian Dollars per month)

START DATE: You shall be expected to resume duty on the 25th, of NOVERBER, 2018.

JOB PROCEEDING/REQUIREMENT:

All employees successfully screened and recruited for the Big Blue Farm House, Canada (And not presently possessing a valid Canada Residence and Work Permits Clearance Papers) shall be expected to personally incur all expenses be related to the processing, Procurement and acquisition of their necessary permits clearance papers with the Canada Immigration Services and shall be duly reimbursed and will be substantiated with receipts and the employer will reimburse the employee not later than Five (5) working days after submission of employee's expense report and receipts.

You shall be required to furnish us with your valid Canada residence and work permits papers on or before the 20th of NOVEMBER, 2018 as a proof of readiness to join the Big Blue Farm House Canada team in the due time as stipulated above for your job resumption with the Big Blue Farm House Canada and also to enable you receive your first monthly salary including your due entitlements/emoluments prior to your departure for services with the Big Blue Farm House Canada

However, for expatriate services employees who do not presently posses their valid Canada residence and Work Permits papers, they are to make contact with the address given below for directives and assistance on the acquisition and procurement of their valid residence and work permits papers with the Canada Immigration Services in United State (USA).

CANADA EMBASSY UNITED STATE (USA).

Mr. Glenn Wells

TELL +1-256-286-0902

EMAIL: infounitedstateembassyvisapost@usa.com

Note that all Canadian based employees' are to report personally to our office with identification materials for signing and collection of hard copy of their contract documents. This is in line with the expatriate statuary law of the Canada in compliance with the U.N. Terrorism Act.

Find attached for other necessary related details of job.Best Regards,

Big Blue Farm House

2790 Avenue Plot, Quebec, QC H4A 2M5.

Canada Phone: +1 (614) 350-1027

Applicant Signature _________________________________________
how i can believe....... is any job guaranty there......