+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Best and Worst Visa Offices Outside of Canada?

dmmarkazi

Star Member
Feb 17, 2023
In terms of processing Family Sponsorship applications, which are the best and worst visa offices that are located outside of Canada?

My wife's application is at the Ankara VO and I've only heard bad things about their processing times.

The New Delhi VO seems pretty quick, despite the fact that they likely have a heavy workload.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
In terms of processing Family Sponsorship applications, which are the best and worst visa offices that are located outside of Canada?

My wife's application is at the Ankara VO and I've only heard bad things about their processing times.

The New Delhi VO seems pretty quick, despite the fact that they likely have a heavy workload.
So it's just FYI? You cannot pick a VO for the process.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
It's a topic of conversation for those of us wondering why applicants from other VOs are getting approvals despite similar application dates.
Unfortunately they're also different country, economic, security, and other backgrounds as well ... so IMO doesn't tell you all that much at least on surface level, but by all means, as a distraction, sure.

the_elsh

May 28, 2018
Unfortunately they're also different country, economic, security, and other backgrounds as well ... so IMO doesn't tell you all that much at least on surface level, but by all means, as a distraction, sure.
Agree with your point, the speed at which that particular office is processing visa and getting approvals is amazing, I'm curious to know what's their rejection rate if it does exist...

Reactions: SKGUG

SKGUG

Nov 29, 2023
The new Delhi VO I mean.
Until I found this thread. The processing times are not accurate, they should be displayed by region. On average India at 6 months processing time, USA 8 months, middle east 10 months, Europe 10 months and Africa 25 months, this is an "example". This will give people a clear idea of processing times by region. But guess what NO, they won't do it because Canada has to remain politically correct, let me add that as a result 70% of approved spousal applications are from India. The remaining 30% are divided with other regions. "Data is just by observation"

Last edited: