+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BE from Mumbai university Attestation of markshets, engineering college studdown

jituamba

Feb 8, 2016
lids2154 said:
They'l need to go to Kalina Campus coz when i went for my verification work in Kalina campus i met a guy there who was sent here(Mumbai Campus) from Churhgate campus.
I myself got my marksheet and cert. verified from Kalina Campus and i think youl need to submit only your last year(university issued marksheet) for verification.
Best of luck. please do PM me if you need any help. God bless u. :)

lids
Hi Lids,
I did my engineering degree from Datta meghe college of engineering 1997. I have original transcript with me issued by my college but not in sealed envelop. For Professional Engineering in Texas I need it in sealed envelop directly end by university to the board . Yesterday my friend went to Fort Mumbai University office and registar asked this transcript is signed by Principal not HEad of Department and asked him to get the sign of HOD from College. Before that he went to sydenham college where they asked him to bring latest bonafied certificate from college as this is more than 10 year old.I m frustrated... Which way to go.

amitj98

Nov 21, 2016
erable_rouge said:
Hello everybody!

I'm already in Canada and my original marksheets are with me. I need to get my mark sheets attested. Any idea how I can go about it? I can ask my family to visit the University with the photocopies, but would that work?
Hi @erable_rouge,

I am in the same position as you were (BE Mumbai, right now in Canada, mark sheets with me).
Can you please guide me, how can obtain the attested mark sheets from Mumbai University?

Thanks!

Vishal Naik

Nov 23, 2016
rshah110 said:
I had sent my documents to WES Canada for verification. I have done diploma in engineering and 3 years degree in Electronics from college-Vasantdada Patil, mumbai(Mumbai university)
They accepted my diploma mark sheets but my degree mark sheets were rejected. :(

This was the response I received:

1 Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, India

Diploma in Digital Electronics, 2001
WHAT IS REQUIRED STATUS REASON INSTRUCTIONS
Diploma Certificate Accepted
Mark Sheets Issued by the Board Accepted

2 University of Mumbai, India
Bachelor of Engineering, 2004
WHAT IS REQUIRED STATUS
Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional) Accepted

University-Issued Mark Sheets X Rejected
REASON:
The document was not received from the institution or the appropriate examining body that awarded the degree/diploma as required by WES

INSTRUCTIONS
Please arrange for your academic documents to be sent directly to WES by the institution or examining body that awarded your degree/diploma.
Required Documents

Kindly tell me while re sending should i send only my 7th and 8th marksheets?( since that is issued from mumbai univ) and 2,3,4,5 and 6 are issues from college.

Please respond!
Hi Rshah.
I am facing the same problem.
After the query I took marksheet copies attested from University and submitted it to WES.
Still the reply is same.
Please respond

swap10287

Nov 23, 2016
Hi,

I have completed Diploma in Industrial Electronics from Shri Bhagubhai Mafatlal Polytechnic in 2006, which is an Autonomous institute, can any one please tell me that I need to get the marksheets and diploma certificates attested from Bhagubhai college or University.

Thanks,
Swapnil Parikh
swapnilp.102@gmail.com

harshb079

May 18, 2017
Hi,
I am a B.com graduate and at first time i had sent all my final year marksheet (university issued) to WES in college sealed envelope.
I got a mail from WES in couple of days that they need university issued marksheet in university sealed envelope and they wont accept college issued marksheets.
Then i again sent a mail to WES informing them that i have misplaced my 1st & 2nd year marksheets and it will take more time to get it from college.
I got a reply from WES that they need only my FINAL year marksheet and degree cert. attested by controller of examination attested in university envelope.
I went to the university and displayed the WES form to the officer. He was very well aware of the WES requirements and he said that he know the process very well and its called as "Marksheet/degree cert. verification"...
He will ask you for the WES form, your original FINAL year marksheet(to cross verify), Degree Cert., and copies of both.
He wil then give you a rough receipt which you need to submit it to the cash counter along with the FEEs(Rs. 750 per attestation<don't know if its changes now>)
After paying your fee take the original receipt back to the officer, he will then accept your documents and will ask you to come after 20 WORKING DAYS to collect the envelope. After 20 days i collected the envelope and sent it to WES and after they received my docs my ECA report was prepared.

Main Pointers...
1. WES needs only UNIVERSITY ISSUED MARKSHEETS & CERT.
2. They won't accept your college/institution issued marksheet/s or Cert. unless its a AUTONOMOUS college.
3. Complete this procedure ASAP as university people are pathetic in their jobs. Just for 10 mins work they are wasting our 3 weeks
:-\ :-\ :-\

Please do PM me if u need any other help.
Stay Blessed, God bless u.
Best of luck for your processing.
Please keep me in your prayers. :)

lids

Hi,

I graduated from BE Computer Engineering from Mumbai University in 2014. I don't have my 7th sem marksheet, but I have my 8th sem one and also the degree/convocation certificate.

The 8th sem one has 7th sem's total marks written in one column indicating that I passed that.

Is it possible to get an ECA from WES without 7th sem marksheet?

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
They'l need to go to Kalina Campus coz when i went for my verification work in Kalina campus i met a guy there who was sent here(Mumbai Campus) from Churhgate campus.
I myself got my marksheet and cert. verified from Kalina Campus and i think youl need to submit only your last year(university issued marksheet) for verification.

lids
Hi - could you tell me more about this. So I go to Kalina with my graduation (2004) and post graduation (2006) certificates. they verify it and these documents need to be sent to WES? or after verification, I need to go to the churchgate branch for more procedure?

Gibacho

Aug 13, 2017
And I am the latest entree in here.
I graduated in 2002 and that time there were three marksheets given by university of mumbai (2,7,8).
Whom to contact in university? As per WES they don't want the degeee to be attested, only the marksheets from university - also they don't mention anything of sealed envelops etc.
What is the latest in this?

sm83

Oct 23, 2017
And I am the latest entree in here.
I graduated in 2002 and that time there were three marksheets given by university of mumbai (2,7,8).
Whom to contact in university? As per WES they don't want the degeee to be attested, only the marksheets from university - also they don't mention anything of sealed envelops etc.
What is the latest in this?
Hi, I am in the same situation, I am a member of RAIT 2000 batch (old course). The trouble is our 1st sem was issued by the college. So when I applied to WES they did not accept it saying Mark sheets representing year 1 and 4 of study must be issued and attested by the University of Mumbai. I had attested all my marksheet copies from MU (including univ issued ones) for good measure and sent them in an envelope as per procedure with a copy of the WES cover letter to WES. I am now unsure about what approach to take next. I doubt if MU will reissue the 1st sem certificates that have already been issued by the college. Let me know how your application is progressing.

Ukr52

Sep 29, 2013

lids
Hi, if only the last year marksheets are verified by the university then what about the 2nd and the third year marksheets? How did you get through the WES evaluation ?
Please help me out. I am going for a canada PR

Ukr52

Sep 29, 2013
If your college is under Mumbai university, get your mark sheets(all 8) attested and sealed from Mumbai university, put it in another envelope along with your degree certificate and send it to WES. Let me know, if you have any other questions. You can reach me at MailTranscripts.com
Hi,
Mumbai University guys refuse to attest the marksheets of the other years. I had been to Kalina and they only attested my final year marksheets.

Please advise.

Bettaa

Nov 22, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
20/11/2017
Doc's Request.
nil
Nomination.....
nil
AOR Received.
20/11/2017
IELTS Request
na
File Transfer...
20/11/2017
Med's Request
not needed
Med's Done....
22/10/2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Try to get all the mark sheets and degree copy attested and stamped by the university registrar or examination controller, in a sealed envelope. Also include the stamped and signed WES form inside the envelope. Then you can later, you can either courier it to WES. Attestation need to be done by the awarding authority and in your case it is the University. Stamp from the colleges will not be accepted by WES.

Bettaa

Nov 22, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
20/11/2017
Doc's Request.
nil
Nomination.....
nil
AOR Received.
20/11/2017
IELTS Request
na
File Transfer...
20/11/2017
Med's Request
not needed
Med's Done....
22/10/2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
USE reasoning. Get all the mark-sheets and degree copies attested, signed and sealed by the registrar or the examination controller of the awarding university in a sealed envelop along with the stamped and signed WES form. The envelope cover also should contain the the stamp and signature. Then send this to WES via courier. This is as simple as that. Don't complicate it by getting it attested by anyone else from any other organization. Though we call it as attestation, WES considers it as a verification and confirmation by the degree awarding University Authority.