+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BCguy pls pls help...

gangster_22

Jan 19, 2009
BCguy, my sister in law got her work permit yesterday. Sad thing is, her employer freeze the hiring of his company. What should she do? Can she still go to canada and look for a new job once she's there? If so, is she not in danger of using her visa? Will she be banned of entering since the hiring was freezed?

Pls she's desperate to go and i think everybody is. Kindly give us advise please. Thanks so much.

gangster_22

Jan 19, 2009
BCguy thanks so much...Life is all about risks, so why not try this one. Many friends i know are doing this too, advised by their agents, but i dont know the reason until just now. Thanks!

Flori

Star Member
Sep 18, 2008
Hello BcGuy, I'd like to know what's your opinion in my case. If you could share it, I would greatly appreciate.
Thanks.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Update 6 people have already PMed me thanking me to say they have arrived safely in Canada even after their employer withdrew the job offer and cancelled their sponsorship.So the strategy works

pelchi02

Dec 17, 2008
Hello BCguy,

I also need your help.. I have the same problem.. my employer told me that due to global crisis. Open spot for a foreign worker like me is temporarily closed.. I already have my visa. Any suggestion would be much appreciated. I can also do what other workers have done in order for me to enter canada..

Thanks..

aajheriza

Sep 8, 2009
sir,i need help dont know how to start with.I AM ma.theresa perez of saudi i apply in THREEANGELSHOMECARE SOLUTION INC.
base in vancouver the owner is MS TERESITA DONIDA.we try to call her but seems her line is off.we start to worry because shes no longer attending any of our call nor msg. pls help.me my story is very sad i loaned our house just to pay her 2500$ placement fee she told me before my husband died here in saudi in exchange of a good job.I even told my friend here that this agency is real and not fake because two of my friends is already there in vancouver with the same agency.Now we worry because she not informing any updates about our application since then its been a year that she promised us.
sir,her contact number is +16047818358 and home #+17783976983.sana matulungan po ninyo kami na malocate nmin si Ms.TERESITA DONIDA.MARAMING SALAMAT PO