+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC pnp

Tweety77

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Hello, I have just started looking into PNP process and I would appreciate your help to clarify a few points.
1-most of the pnp applications require a job offer. On the other hand, many people say that dont apply to jobs in Canada if you are living in your home country. Because nobody will be interested to make a job offer for someone abroad. So does it mean pnps are for those who are already living in Canada and got a job offer there ?
2- If I manage to get a student visa and my husband gets spouse open work permit and we come to Canada; what are the chances for my husband to get a job offer and apply for british columbia pnp?( he has 10 years of experience in marketing in multinational companies)

3- If ı study a 2 year diploma program in canada, what is the best and easiest way to get perminent residency in Canada? ( except express entry?

I would really appreciate your comments and experiences. Thanks in advance

sam2904

Jan 15, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-02-2018
Nomination.....
02-02-2018
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
Med's Done....
19-03-2018
Hello, I have just started looking into PNP process and I would appreciate your help to clarify a few points.
1-most of the pnp applications require a job offer. On the other hand, many people say that dont apply to jobs in Canada if you are living in your home country. Because nobody will be interested to make a job offer for someone abroad. So does it mean pnps are for those who are already living in Canada and got a job offer there ?
2- If I manage to get a student visa and my husband gets spouse open work permit and we come to Canada; what are the chances for my husband to get a job offer and apply for british columbia pnp?( he has 10 years of experience in marketing in multinational companies)

3- If ı study a 2 year diploma program in canada, what is the best and easiest way to get perminent residency in Canada? ( except express entry?

I would really appreciate your comments and experiences. Thanks in advance
Answer for 1: you can apply PNP from your home country too. do it express entry. PNP is for both inlanders and outland. you dont need a job offer for that if applying from your country.
Not sure about Question 2
Answer for 3: Yes express entry is the quickest way if you study in canada and have a valid job offer