+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP SEPTEMBER 2014 Applicants Here

param17

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
fzxsfzxs said:
Dear all,
I have a question please help me out, I wonder for the semi-salary paystub should be the same number on the checks for semi-monthly salary ,should it be included statutory holidays shown on the paystub?
Thank you all in advance
Hello,

Yes there should be stat holiday to be paid by your emplyer and if he did not pay in past tell him to pay you for all stat holidays you worked for him and his accountant can make changes.

Thanks

fzxsfzxs

Nov 5, 2015
param17 said:
Hello,

Yes there should be stat holiday to be paid by your emplyer and if he did not pay in past tell him to pay you for all stat holidays you worked for him and his accountant can make changes.

Thanks
if the stat holiday pay does not shown on the pay stub,will it cause a problem for the BC pnp? because i get paid for the sta holiday,but it did not shown on the pay stub,thanks a lot

param17

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
fzxsfzxs said:
if the stat holiday pay does not shown on the pay stub,will it cause a problem for the BC pnp? because i get paid for the sta holiday,but it did not shown on the pay stub,thanks a lot
It is not possible that you got paid for stat holiday and its not shown on pay stub. So tell your employer to make changes on pay stub and pay you for the stat holidays you work for him.These small thing matter. Better to be safe than sorry. Good luck.

Param

fzxsfzxs

Nov 5, 2015
param17 said:
It is not possible that you got paid for stat holiday and its not shown on pay stub. So tell your employer to make changes on pay stub and pay you for the stat holidays you work for him.These small thing matter. Better to be safe than sorry. Good luck.

Param
Thanks a lot Param,
Because right now PNP is asking asking same amount each half month because in the pay stub did not show up this information, am i be in trouble , will they reject me by this smelly caululation error?

param17

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
fzxsfzxs said:
Thanks a lot Param,
Because right now PNP is asking asking same amount each half month because in the pay stub did not show up this information, am i be in trouble , will they reject me by this smelly caululation error?
Hello,
When did you apply for bc pnp? And did they already ask you additional documents and what other documents they ask from you. did you already send them pay stub what they want? If suppose you already send them pay stub the best way is when they will ask you where is your stat pay on pay stub then tell them we will contact with our accountant and will fix error and send you new ones.. This happen with one of my friend , he changed all and send new ones then he got his pnp after that.

fzxsfzxs

Nov 5, 2015
param17 said:
Hello,
When did you apply for bc pnp? And did they already ask you additional documents and what other documents they ask from you. did you already send them pay stub what they want? If suppose you already send them pay stub the best way is when they will ask you where is your stat pay on pay stub then tell them we will contact with our accountant and will fix error and send you new ones.. This happen with one of my friend , he changed all and send new ones then he got his pnp after that.

Pnp ask me to explain why semi monthly payment does not show the holiday pay, u said your friend has changed it?
But the payment is from the past how can they change it?

param17

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
fzxsfzxs said:
Pnp ask me to explain why semi monthly payment does not show the holiday pay, u said your friend has changed it?
But the payment is from the past how can they change it?
Hello,
Yes my friend had same situation and then accountant made all correction and send update to canada revenue to make changes. Everything is possible . So pnp office only ask for paystub , nothing else??. And can please tell me when did you apply for bc pnp. If you tell me that then i will get an idea how much time they will take to reach my file. For me 14 month is going on and i did not heard anything yet.

fzxsfzxs

Nov 5, 2015
param17 said:
Hello,
Yes my friend had same situation and then accountant made all correction and send update to canada revenue to make changes. Everything is possible . So pnp office only ask for paystub , nothing else??. And can please tell me when did you apply for bc pnp. If you tell me that then i will get an idea how much time they will take to reach my file. For me 14 month is going on and i did not heard anything yet.
My September application of 2014 transfer to EE in September of this year

Canadianeagle

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
Is BC PNP actually processing files ? The way process is going it looks like they actually waiting for our work permits to get expired so they dont have to process as it says we have to maintain our status.. Express entry looks like a nice excuse from them.
BC PNP is frozen not accepting any more applications since 8 months now . from last 8 months I did not see any changed in processing time in fact so many people have to either apply for visitor status or leave the country...
they behaving like they have billions of applications to go through... what was the benefit being International student? the only benefit i see hear is rules changed every now and than as soon as u think now u r eligible to apply some new categories pop up..
there isn't any transparency in processing time and process. it like apply and than wait wait wait then either leave a country or get visitor visa..
It looks like big lol for them !!!

worldvision

Jun 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18, 2016
Doc's Request.
Aug 30, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 29, 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Feb 1, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 8, 2017; Pass Med on Feb 14, 2017
Passport Req..
April 21, 2017
FYI, Sep 24, 2014 submit application regular, Nov 16, 2015 received nomination. file no. around 60xx. No call at all

param17

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Hello guys,

Just want to share my timeline with you.
File no- 6xxx
Date submitted- starting oct
Approval date- nov 10
Recieved nomination- nov 19

No phone to me or employer, so please do not loose hopes , i got nomination in 13.5 months.

Canadianeagle

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
you are correct that's what i am saying 1 out 20 received nomination... still they are year back in processing after having pause of 8-9 months!!!! and promised to have better processing time as they hiring more officers !!!

fzxsfzxs

Nov 5, 2015
HI There,
I have been asked for documents twice, is that normal? I heard BC pnp recently has been very strict about it.Any opinions?
Thank you everyone best wishes :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Nlkko

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2014
Nomination.....
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Request
02-11-2016
Med's Done....
13-11-2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2017
LANDED..........
17-03-2017
File no- 65xx
Application Receipt- Oct 17 2014
Email Acknowledge Receipt - Nov 6 2014
Nomination Document Receipt in the mail- Nov 26 2015

No phone calls, no document request, no email notifying nomination.