+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP SEPTEMBER 2014 Applicants Here

r2r

Mar 30, 2015
Hi Guys,

Please update if someone got nomination for August/September application recently.

- Date of submission:
- AOR Received Date:
- File Number:
- Nomination Received Date:

Thank you in advance for sharing the information!

Ankur25

Nov 12, 2014
preetbabrah said:
My immigration consultant said same time.
and i dint received anything from PNP side.
hi preetbabrah,

Did u receive any confirmation mail from PNP yet. and do we need to pay another $550 for spouse application after updation?

loyal

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
preetbabrah said:
mine is 5200
and me to waiting for final answer.
Hey preetbabrah
Have u rcvd ur nomination?

preetbabrah

Jul 5, 2013
Ankur25 said:
hi preetbabrah,

Did u receive any confirmation mail from PNP yet. and do we need to pay another $550 for spouse application after updation?
Nope my consultant dint ask me for any money to add my wifes name in my PNP file.
he just said to send marriage certificate and her Passport. They will e-mail PNP office to update the info from Single to Married and to add Wifes name.

Ankur25

Nov 12, 2014
preetbabrah said:
Nope my consultant dint ask me for any money to add my wifes name in my PNP file.
he just said to send marriage certificate and her Passport. They will e-mail PNP office to update the info from Single to Married and to add Wifes name.
So that done now? Did u receive any mail from PNP office about addition of your wife?
I received a confirmation mail from PNP.

preetbabrah

Jul 5, 2013
Ankur25 said:
So that done now? Did u receive any mail from PNP office about addition of your wife?
I received a confirmation mail from PNP.
it just says that your file is updated with the given info.

preetbabrah

Jul 5, 2013
Hi everyone,

finally got my nomination.
hope everyone will get their nomination soon.

File received by BC PNP on Aug 25, 2014
AOR received on Sep 17, 2014
BC PNP File No. SO-14-5200
NOC - A category Regular steam
nomination received on Oct 8, 2015
No calls, No interview

God Bless you all.

kratos25

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
kamloops BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
DEC 2 2015
Doc's Request.
Aug 17 2016
Nomination.....
18-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Jan 4 2017
Med's Done....
jan 20 2017
Passport Req..
01-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
:D I got my nomination too.. Today

Aor sept 11 2014
File number. 5653

I just want to ask you guys anyone who has an idea .

Which CIC forms we have to submit?? Is it the one we filled up when we applied for BCPNP ?? Or do we fill up a new CiC forms?? I ask because I need to change address and etc..

param17

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
kratos25 said:
:D I got my nomination too.. Today

Aor sept 11 2014
File number. 5653

I just want to ask you guys anyone who has an idea .

Which CIC forms we have to submit?? Is it the one we filled up when we applied for BCPNP ?? Or do we fill up a new CiC forms?? I ask because I need to change address and etc..
Hello kratos,

I also applied for bc pnp. I just want to ask you did you got notified today tht you got pnp or did you got actual nomination letter in mail . And did bc pnp call you or your employer to ask for additional information. And you got pnp approved under old immigration rules, not under express bc pnp?. Thanks in advance for answering these questions.

Param

kratos25

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
kamloops BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
DEC 2 2015
Doc's Request.
Aug 17 2016
Nomination.....
18-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Jan 4 2017
Med's Done....
jan 20 2017
Passport Req..
01-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
I got notification on my email.. They sent the nomination certificate through my email but I'm expecting a package through post mail too.. I got nomination through standard process .. Skilled worker stream.. Not express entry

If anyone can answer my queries .. Thanks

param17

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
kratos25 said:
I got notification on my email.. They sent the nomination certificate through my email but I'm expecting a package through post mail too.. I got nomination through standard process .. Skilled worker stream.. Not express entry

If anyone can answer my queries.

Hello kratos,
Thanks for your answers. And yes in your case you need to fill up new update forms, you cAn visit cic website amd download new forms. I think not all form need to filled. Only fill the forms that were changed since you apply pnp. And yes brother pay your rprf fees and police clearance certificate with your file that will save you some time in pr process.
And i have few more questions, did you send them an email first to ask about your file status and then they reply back saying that you got approval? Or did thy directly send email saying that you got approval. And did you apply under international post graduate category, do you still have valid work permit or are you on implied status or visitor status right now. Thanks for answering in advance.

Param

fzxsfzxs

Nov 5, 2015
Dear all,
I have a question please help me out, I wonder for the semi-salary paystub should be the same number on the checks for semi-monthly salary ,should it be included statutory holidays shown on the paystub?
Thank you all in advance