+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP No Employer Declaration Form

paoladeguzman

Jul 17, 2018
Hello. Anyone who has an experience in submitting a bc pnp application without employer declaration? What can be an alternative document? Thanks!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello. Anyone who has an experience in submitting a bc pnp application without employer declaration? What can be an alternative document? Thanks!
There is no alternate document. As stated on the website - Most BC PNP categories need the support of an eligible B.C. employer. This means you must fulfill certain responsibilities and requirements to support your employee’s BC PNP application.

You must:
  • be established in B.C.
  • meet domestic labour market recruitment requirements
  • offer full-time, indeterminate (permanent or with no set end date) employment
    • BC PNP Tech applicants in eligible tech occupations may have a one-year, full-time job offer
  • offer a wage in line with industry standards
  • provide a signed job offer
  • complete and sign the Employer Declaration Form
  • submit supporting documents about your business
  • follow local laws and regulations

WelcomeBC / Immigrate to BC - WelcomeBC

Homadm

Jul 5, 2017
There is no alternate document. As stated on the website - Most BC PNP categories need the support of an eligible B.C. employer. This means you must fulfill certain responsibilities and requirements to support your employee’s BC PNP application.

You must:
  • be established in B.C.
  • meet domestic labour market recruitment requirements
  • offer full-time, indeterminate (permanent or with no set end date) employment
    • BC PNP Tech applicants in eligible tech occupations may have a one-year, full-time job offer
  • offer a wage in line with industry standards
  • provide a signed job offer
  • complete and sign the Employer Declaration Form
  • submit supporting documents about your business
  • follow local laws and regulations

WelcomeBC / Immigrate to BC - WelcomeBC
Hi Naturgrl,

I was wondering if you have template or sample of employer's recommendation letter for bc pnp?
I need it to complete my bc pnp docs.

Thanks