Category........
Visa Office......
N/A
NOC Code......
-
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to update everybody who have applied or shall be applying for BC PNP, even though this forum has not been useful to me since i became a member. Non of my posts had been answered, but i just wanted to share my timeline for people.

Application received by the BC PNP office: April 3rd 2012
AOR: 18th April
Phone Interview: Employer and Employee both on 8th May 2012
BC BNP Approval received: 24th May 2012

This is the most recent processing time. I had applied within Canada.

Regards,

lovepreet

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
Mars
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stone8198 said:
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to update everybody who have applied or shall be applying for BC PNP, even though this forum has not been useful to me since i became a member. Non of my posts had been answered, but i just wanted to share my timeline for people.

Regards,
First of all, many congrats on getting your PNP approved. I'm an international graduate, looking to move there in a couple of weeks. I've read that you are not required to have any previous experience to apply for PNP ( you can apple as soon as you have a job offer). Does it work that way,Is that true?

whereabouts do you live? how easy or hard it is to find a job ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

stone8198

May 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A
NOC Code......
-
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For international graduate within canada does not require previous work experience. But as i had applied through a strong employee with a good job offer (Marketing & PR Manager) I got it approved. But they did consider my previous experience from Dubai.

During the job interview no-canadian work experience was a bif of a concern for the PNP Advisor. But then they approved my application the next day itself.

I live in Vancouver. It's quiet difficult to find a job here in vancouver, specially with a high salaries.

You should try to find an employer who really needs you.

Regards,

lovepreet

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
Mars
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stone8198 said:
For international graduate within canada does not require previous work experience. But as i had applied through a strong employee with a good job offer (Marketing & PR Manager) I got it approved. But they did consider my previous experience from Dubai.

During the job interview no-canadian work experience was a bif of a concern for the PNP Advisor. But then they approved my application the next day itself.

I live in Vancouver. It's quiet difficult to find a job here in vancouver, specially with a high salaries.

You should try to find an employer who really needs you.

Regards,
much appreciated, thanks!

Lilfoo

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
stone8198 said:
Hi everyone,

Regards,
Hello! What stream did you apply through? Do you know if there is an interview for International graduate stream? What was your interview about, what did they ask you? Thanks for sharing your experience! And good luck with the further steps! :)

Bkkkk

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Owatta
NOC Code......
Strategic Occupations
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 Jun2012
Doc's Request.
02 Oct2012
Nomination.....
14 Feb2012
AOR Received.
18 July2012
Med's Request
18 July2012
Med's Done....
20 July2012
Passport Req..
6 Mar2013
VISA ISSUED...
Visa and PP: LOST
LANDED..........
13 May2013
Hi there,

I got my BC PNP approval around 3 weeks after I applied within BC. I am under Strategic Occupations. I submitted my PR application on April 13, and got a respond about missing document on May 22. Submitted the missing document on May 26. Right now, I am just waiting for my PR file number. Still havent heard back from them since May.

:-[ I am very disappointed about this missing document incident!!! I paid my representatives well, and they are supposed to do their job RIGHT.

yanesrahn

Oct 7, 2008
ontario
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
12-01-12
Nomination.....
28-11-11
AOR Received.
15-02-12
Med's Request
15-02-12
Med's Done....
21-02-12
Passport Req..
08-05-2013 received 10-05-20113
Hello there, i had a similar incident of missing documents, I also paid a representative. When I spoke with the immigration officer at BCPNP, she suggested me not use anybody to help me, she said that the process is easy and self explanatory in the instructions and definitely I agree with that. After I received my Nomination I started the process of PR myself. Now I am waiting.... I hope this experience help anybody in the same situation. Cheers
Bkkkk said:
Hi there,

I got my BC PNP approval around 3 weeks after I applied within BC. I am under Strategic Occupations. I submitted my PR application on April 13, and got a respond about missing document on May 22. Submitted the missing document on May 26. Right now, I am just waiting for my PR file number. Still havent heard back from them since May.

:-[ I am very disappointed about this missing document incident!!! I paid my representatives well, and they are supposed to do their job RIGHT.

Bkkkk

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Owatta
NOC Code......
Strategic Occupations
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 Jun2012
Doc's Request.
02 Oct2012
Nomination.....
14 Feb2012
AOR Received.
18 July2012
Med's Request
18 July2012
Med's Done....
20 July2012
Passport Req..
6 Mar2013
VISA ISSUED...
Visa and PP: LOST
LANDED..........
13 May2013
yanesrahn said:
Hello there, i had a similar incident of missing documents, I also paid a representative. When I spoke with the immigration officer at BCPNP, she suggested me not use anybody to help me, she said that the process is easy and self explanatory in the instructions and definitely I agree with that. After I received my Nomination I started the process of PR myself. Now I am waiting.... I hope this experience help anybody in the same situation. Cheers
How long did it take you to receive the first email sayings your application is on file after the PR submission? I am very worried about this delay because of the incident.

yanesrahn

Oct 7, 2008
ontario
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
12-01-12
Nomination.....
28-11-11
AOR Received.
15-02-12
Med's Request
15-02-12
Med's Done....
21-02-12
Passport Req..
08-05-2013 received 10-05-20113
It happen to me in the BCPNP application. They already encashed the money?, You will be hear from them soon, Don't worries...
Bkkkk said:
How long did it take you to receive the first email sayings your application is on file after the PR submission? I am very worried about this delay because of the incident.

Lilfoo

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Guys, tahnks for sharing! I will definitely apply by myself after you told those. I am sorry you paid your money and got a bad service... =( For timelines, check this web-site pnp[dot]appspot[dot]com There are lots of people who applied through BC PNP.