+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2016 applicants join here!!!!

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sudubey said:
Seems like he forgot to mention endless wait too. Not sure why and what holding them to take so so so long to close open cases. Email replies are all auto-generated emails. We are in Second-quarter and still awaiting reply from PNP officials.
True, but this is not good..
we are suffering because of unfair processing times.

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my consultant is saying no need to contact MLA.
We will wait for nomination.
i do not know why he is saying like this.

i do not knw why nomination is not coming.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
sudubey said:
Seems like he forgot to mention endless wait too. Not sure why and what holding them to take so so so long to close open cases. Email replies are all auto-generated emails. We are in Second-quarter and still awaiting reply from PNP officials.
There was a change after the BC PNP Act was passed,there seems to be more scrutiny from the director of the BC PNP.While before program advisors could approve applications.Now it seems to require review from program managers before being signed by the director.This is what heard after having a chat from one of the managers I know

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Ginnie said:
my consultant is saying no need to contact MLA.
We will wait nomination.
i do not know why he is saying like this.

i do not knw why nomination is not coming.
Because you will discover that your MLA can do things He cannot do :p :p :p

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BCguy said:
There was a change after the BC PNP Act was passed,there seems to be more scrutiny from the director of the BC PNP.While before program advisors could approve applications.Now it seems to require review from program managers before being signed by the director.This is what heard after having a chat from one of the managers I know
i can understand bc pnp changes.
it does not mean that they can hold our cases without any reasons.

If there is any problem or if they need any further information they can contact us.
but we are waiting from long time.
everybody is facing different different problems while waiting for nomination.
God knows when we will receive our nomination.

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BCguy said:
Because you will discover that your MLA can do things He cannot do :p :p :p
but if i will go directly to MLA then my consultant will make big issue.

moreover i do not have user id and password.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Ginnie said:
but if i will go directly to MLA then my consultant will make big issue.

moreover i do not have user id and password.
They do not need that to find your status,only name and date of birth to locate your file only.The BC PNP office has to answer MLA concerns within 3 days and DO NOT entertain consultants ;D ;D ;D ;D

sudubey

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
BCguy said:
Thanks for clarification, but still that doesn't justify 4-5 months long wait. They must provide at least some update, or send queries. And if the Act has been modified to add extra layer, they should give some rites to applicants too. Either to escalate or provide some levels/tags so that we should know where or what level application has been processed. Like Submitted/WIP, stage1, stage2, final review, decision finalized, approval/rejection. And each stage must have some TAT attached to it, for 100% cases, minimum/maximum. They can't just keep us hanging for no reasons. This way both parties will be happy, and they can avoid unnecessary questions from applicants. Technically, process improvement required here.

Reactions: Embedded82

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sudubey said:
Thanks for clarification, but still that doesn't justify 4-5 months long wait. They must provide at least some update, or send queries. And if the Act has been modified to add extra layer, they should give some rites to applicants too. Either to escalate or provide some levels/tags so that we should know where or what level application has been processed. Like Submitted/WIP, stage1, stage2, final review, decision finalized, approval/rejection. And each stage must have some TAT attached to it, for 100% cases, minimum/maximum. They can't just keep us hanging for no reasons. This way both parties will be happy, and they can avoid unnecessary questions from applicants. Technically, process improvement required here.
agree with you sudubey.
at least they can provide detail of minimum or maximum processing times.
after 2 to 3 months what ...nobody knows.
they are giving same reply to all applications 80% 20%, we are reviewing you application if we need any further information we will contact you.
without any reason we all applicants are suffering. we are ready to provide any information what they need.

tony7music

Mar 29, 2017
hello,

I'm looking for the following info.
1. Right website to calculate points
2. last draw points
3. Average waiting time for candidate with min. score

Tony.

Jagmeet1994

Mar 18, 2017
Ginnie said:
agree with you sudubey.
at least they can provide detail of minimum or maximum processing times.
after 2 to 3 months what ...nobody knows.
they are giving same reply to all applications 80% 20%, we are reviewing you application if we need any further information we will contact you.
without any reason we all applicants are suffering. we are ready to provide any information what they need.
yaa these guys r doing extremely wrong. They can contact us if they need anything its been over 4 snd an half months. Still those guys r holding my file. so tensed cant sleep or cant do anything.
Ohhh god plss help us.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
tony7music said:
hello,