+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2016 applicants join here!!!!

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Everybody who are waiting for nomination.
their wait starts on Monday Morning and
wait ends on Friday Evening.
Oh GOD please help us all..

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jagmeet1994 said:
right ginnie hope we will get today.
Did you received any reply from BC PNP.
i sent the email on last monday but still no reply.

I do not know why they are delaying.

noctis14

Dec 19, 2016
Hi... does anyone know how long does it take for the renewal of bcpnp? Submitted my renewal application last january 2017

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Received mail from bc pnp same answer.
They are working on my file, my status is in process. if they need more information, they will give me a call back. 3months processing time is base on 80%of the application. not all.

Waiting from three and half months.
Still waiting :eek:

Jagmeet1994

Mar 18, 2017
Ginnie said:
They are working on my file, my status is in process. if they need more information, they will give me a call back. 3months processing time is base on 80%of the application. not all.

yaa its too long . I m also in line its been 138 days nothing i got.

Deep5911

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
Ginnie said:

Hi ginnie . I want to know if I fulfill there all requirements for bc pnp skilled worker ( outside canada) . So there is no problem but did they do enquiry with my employer. If yes wat type of docs they surely check or wat type of questions they ask them . My employer is outside metro Vancouver and population of that area is very small. Is these factors effect on positive nomination????thanks

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Deep5911 said:
Hi ginnie . I want to know if I fulfill there all requirements for bc pnp skilled worker ( outside canada) . So there is no problem but did they do enquiry with my employer. If yes wat type of docs they surely check or wat type of questions they ask them . My employer is outside metro Vancouver and population of that area is very small. Is these factors effect on positive nomination????thanks
First of all,the program officer does a due diligence by either an interview or a series of questions.The documents are secondary to how the questions are answered.The questions can cover recruitment efforts,wages,qualifications of the applicant,eligibility of the employer to sponsor,local market conditions etc.The more remote the area,the easier it is to justify approval.Small remote towns are very positive factors.Cheers :D

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deep5911 said:
Yes true small area or town is a plus point. Carry on...
Bcguy
He is very good. He explains everything in proper way.
Thank u..

sudubey

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Seems like he forgot to mention endless wait too. Not sure why and what holding them to take so so so long to close open cases. Email replies are all auto-generated emails. We are in Second-quarter and still awaiting reply from PNP officials.

Jagmeet1994

Mar 18, 2017
sudubey said:
Seems like he forgot to mention endless wait too. Not sure why and what holding them to take so so so long to close open cases. Email replies are all auto-generated emails. We are in Second-quarter and still awaiting reply from PNP officials.
when did u submitted ur applicatin?