Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
OMGBCPNP said:
Finally got nominated, such a long wait.
It took BC PNP almost 4 months to review my application.
If you are still waiting for the result, just be patient and have faith.
Which category did you apply? International graduate?

truckdriver

Mar 9, 2016
yelenah said:
. Hi! Decision made. My husband got nominated. You could be soon too. Our app took 62 days. Good luck!
Congratulations! I went to BCPNP office today to ask in person what is going on with my application, it has been well over 4 months since I applied. They told me there was no guarantee on timeframes, that the info on their website is only approximate, that each case is individual, but then looked into their database and told me a decision has been made on my case and that I should receive an email by end of next week.

yelenah, did you try to apply for OWP at the border?

OMGBCPNP

Apr 25, 2016
sam_dawkins said:
Which category did you apply? International graduate?
Yes, I applied under EE international Graduate. I submitted application on May 6th, 2016 and got nominated on Aug 30, 2016.

rajbird

Aug 31, 2016
Hi there
I am currently working as IT Support technician. can I use NOC code 2281 for BCPNP
Please advice

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
rajbird said:
Hi there
I am currently working as IT Support technician. can I use NOC code 2281 for BCPNP
Please advice
BC PNP requires you have a job offer from qualified BC Employer in order to apply.

maybee

Aug 1, 2016
Hey guys I have a couple of questions:

1. When I submitted Skills Immigration Registration / EEBC - International Graduate, under B.C. Job Offer section I entered Hours Worked Per Week as 40 hours, because that's what I t thought.
Now my employer is filling out the Job Offer Form and I just realized I work 37.5 hours a week.
would that affect my PNP application?

2. I don't want to be perceived as lying but my job title had changed since I was first hired last year and again my submitted SIR for the question Are you currently working in the job being offered? I said yes.

Should I just change all my job offer document's title to my new one? Will they check our hiring efforts? I feel like if I just go with the original Job Title it's not gonna look good. Because for that question it also specified " If you are invited to apply, the information entered here must clearly match the information that will be required in the job offer letter as part of the application."

Should I answer Yes to Is this a new position in the Job Offer Form?

how should i handle this? :(

BreakingBad

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
NOC Code......
Does BC offer PNP for FSW without Job Offer.
Is there any chance in near future.

cheliya18

Sep 6, 2016
Hi My name is Rajii. I need some information from muddasar sayyed. Can you please tell me why did BC PNP physically went to verify? What did they ask for ? What information? Its really urgent and iam very tensed.. I have a different case - My case is - I am from a recruiting agency and my work location is not where my payroll is generated. Iam tensed. Plz let me know if anybody knows about it. They called me few days ago and asked me about the same.

My phone no. is 778 885 8145 plz watsaap me or add me to the group. Very tensed.