waiting
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
God knows
Hello members
pls someone can add me in Whatsapp group if there is any admin. my number is +919803013995

shasai

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
Hi i have a question on BC PNP.

After submitting all the document and payment( Around $550). Will I get my refund if my application is rejected.

Please suggest. Thank you

shasai

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
I got the invitation to apply for BC PNP. I have a question, kindly experts do respond.

Currently I am working in Ontario. My employer in ontario has offices in BC- Vancouver.

Based on above information, while filling my BC PNP registration form, i entered that i have a valid job offer from BC by thinking i can submit the same offer letter which i got from my Ontario employer.

will that work???? I dont want my application got refused/Rejected.

Kindly post your suggestions or advises . Thank you

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
shasai said:
I got the invitation to apply for BC PNP. I have a question, kindly experts do respond.

Currently I am working in Ontario. My employer in ontario has offices in BC- Vancouver.

Based on above information, while filling my BC PNP registration form, i entered that i have a valid job offer from BC by thinking i can submit the same offer letter which i got from my Ontario employer.

will that work???? I dont want my application got refused/Rejected.

Kindly post your suggestions or advises . Thank you
I don't think this will work, there is high chance you will get rejected, since you are actually working for Ontario employer, and not physically in and working in BC. Your intention to stay in BC is not clear and strong.

In addition, BC PNP skill worker program is a employer driven stream, your employer need to sign job offer form to support you, in this case, I don't think it will work for you.

There is no refund if your application get rejected.

shasai

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
Thanks Wicaact

I Totally agree with you. By knowing the fact that my application will get rejected...Still i wanted to give a try to apply BC PNP to try my luck but with below two questions are running on top of my head.

Two questions:
1.Is there any problem of misinterpretation in my case..
2. If my application got rejected then will it impact my PR process in any other manner.

Appreciate if you can help me on this. Thank you again..

Have a good day!!!

HHS

Star Member
Jul 12, 2016
Hello Everyone! I am a 27yrs old IT Business Analyst with 3 yrs experience and 8.5 ILETS. I have created my Express Entry profile and I have scored 478. Now I am looking at the PNP options to get the extra 600 points and to make sure that I receive the ITA. BC is my most preferred place to move in and since I was looking at BC PNP, I got a bit confused. Is it the case that without a Job Offer in BC, I CANNOT apply for PNP in here? I mean I am living in Bangladesh and it is quite impossible to score a job in BC from outside Canada if I am not very wrong. Any clue?

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HHS said:
Hello Everyone! I am a 27yrs old IT Business Analyst with 3 yrs experience and 8.5 ILETS. I have created my Express Entry profile and I have scored 478. Now I am looking at the PNP options to get the extra 600 points and to make sure that I receive the ITA. BC is my most preferred place to move in and since I was looking at BC PNP, I got a bit confused. Is it the case that without a Job Offer in BC, I CANNOT apply for PNP in here? I mean I am living in Bangladesh and it is quite impossible to score a job in BC from outside Canada if I am not very wrong. Any clue?
For BC PNP, you must have a job offer in BC in order to be eligible.

Read the BC PNP Program Guide carefully, you will have all the necessary information you need. Then you can ask questions in our WhatsApp group. We are very active in there

https://www.welcomebc.ca/getmedia/14a55c84-1301-4959-8a5d-888785a2ac2a/BC-PNP-Skills-Immigration-and-Express-Entry-BC-Program-Guide.aspx

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
shasai said:
Thanks Wicaact

I Totally agree with you. By knowing the fact that my application will get rejected...Still i wanted to give a try to apply BC PNP to try my luck but with below two questions are running on top of my head.

Two questions:
1.Is there any problem of misinterpretation in my case..
2. If my application got rejected then will it impact my PR process in any other manner.

Appreciate if you can help me on this. Thank you again..

Have a good day!!!
1. BC PNP is doing very deep investigation recently by visiting employer in person and verify your status, they can cancel your nomination at anytime even after you get your permanent residence.
2. Other province may asked you if you have applied other province's programs, you need to answer that question truthfully and the impact of answering true to that question is unknown, since each province has different guidelines.

pravesh1988

Aug 30, 2016
Hello everyone,

I am new in the PR process. I am from India and with no relative, no employer offer or experience in Canada. However, have 5 years of experience in India and 400 CRS points. Can I apply for BC PNP ? Or any other province you can suggest ?

OMGBCPNP

Apr 25, 2016
Finally got nominated, such a long wait.
It took BC PNP almost 4 months to review my application.
If you are still waiting for the result, just be patient and have faith.

Asim090

Aug 30, 2016
Hi,
I did my Master of Administrative Sciences in Global and Human Services from a registered BC university, now I was wondering if I can apply for bcpnp in international post graduate category. I heard administration or management degrees do not qualify but I was thinking if health administration also the same and do not meet the requirements.
Please help...