+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2016 applicants join here!!!!

bcpnp_phd2017

Mar 19, 2017
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to know if someone here has applied via BC PNP post-graduate paper-based stream inland?!! got my application number and UCI on March 15th., what is the next step?

Thanks

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Krystine said:
I am confused what the differences are between SI PNP and EE PNP....

So, SI PNP does take 1 - 2 years on average for a whole process while EE PNP takes 6 months once a person get nominated? Am I right?
Correct,many people go for SI if they cannot reach IELTS 6 for EE Since SI only needs 4 IELTS

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sudubey said:
Nope, long weekend mood. So can't expect anything today. Lets keep an eye on Tuesday.
they are enjoying long weekend and we are in stress :(

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kdsinghonline said:
i received bc pnp invitation on dec 8 and applied on jan 2, 2017. i am still waiting for nomination, online account shows in process.
did you receive any update?

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
bcpnp_phd2017 said:
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to know if someone here has applied via BC PNP post-graduate paper-based stream inland?!! got my application number and UCI on March 15th., what is the next step?

Thanks
hi,

This is an interesting trend you might wana check out http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/cic-pr-thread-pnp-paper-based-application-t431885.0.html..I also sent u a pm..lets
connect.

Got a couple of questions.

1. As far as I know, international postgraduate students under the BC PNP don't need the English test. Did you still check the box on the checklist page for the English language requirement? Or do I have to provide a note reminding them that I don't need it?

2. You mentioned you received a UCI number. Is the new UCI number different from the one in your work permit/study permit?

Thanks

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Chibuz said:
hi,

This is an interesting trend you might wana check out http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/cic-pr-thread-pnp-paper-based-application-t431885.0.html..I also sent u a pm..lets
connect.

Got a couple of questions.

1. As far as I know, international postgraduate students under the BC PNP don't need the English test. Did you still check the box on the checklist page for the English language requirement? Or do I have to provide a note reminding them that I don't need it?

2. You mentioned you received a UCI number. Is the new UCI number different from the one in your work permit/study permit?

Thanks
Please stop spreading falsehoods Question 1 Try validating your application after you get your ITA. Without an English test result it will not validate.Question 2 Your UCI or Unique client ID is lifetime Have you noticed that PR and naturalized citizens have the same UCI as when they were immigrants.I have the same UCI as a citizen as I had when I first landed as a young child in 1976.It never changes.You learn this.I know you mean well and are trying to help but it is inaccurate

Jas171

Mar 8, 2017
I have sent the request document to the case officer on last Wednesday.
Do they typically reply to say if they receive the document?
Express international graduate category, 91 score.

Deep5911

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
Hi sir I want to know what u think ( strong or weak) about my case . My case details and qualifications are as follows...
My qualifications
1....Matric or high school passed from India
2...Diploma in mechanical engineering of 3 years from India
3...Diploma in business management (level 5 )of 1 year from Auckland New Zealand.
4... ECA done with secondary school diploma and diploma 2 years .
5..Work experience of 3.5 years as a store/retail manager ( NOC 0621 ) at grocery store from Newzealand .

I applied under bc pnp skilled worker overseas And got ita then apply to pnp on 12dec 2016 . After 3 days Case review officer want some additional docs I send him on 20 Dec after that nothing from them . I also got job offer from Canadian employer. Plz suggest me if there any weak point in my application.Plz reply as soon as possible. Thanks

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
BCguy said:
Please stop spreading falsehoods Question 1 Try validating your application after you get your ITA. Without an English test result it will not validate.Question 2 Your UCI or Unique client ID is lifetime Have you noticed that PR and naturalized citizens have the same UCI as when they were immigrants.I have the same UCI as a citizen as I had when I first landed as a young child in 1976.It never changes.You learn this.I know you mean well and are trying to help but it is inaccurate
hi BC guy,

I think you didn't get my point clearly. I already have my nomination. I didn't need an ITA for my stream (https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C/BC-PNP-Skills-Immigration/International-Post-Graduate) neither do I need an English test. I applied directly and got my confirmation of nomination paper in less than a week.

I am now about to send in my paper application to CIC. A friend on this forum in another trend has clarified my concern about the English test which u got wrong; and his information corroborates what the BC PNP immigration officer told me.

I don't need to provide any info reminding them (CIC) about anything. According to the BC PNP immigration officer I spoke to over the phone, CIC knows its not required for applicants in my stream. She further stated that the unique NOC code in the fourth row second column in the nomination paper once logged into the system, overrides the English test.

To the best of my knowledge and the facts I have, I'm not spreading any falsehood.

Cheers

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jas171 said:
I have sent the request document to the case officer on last Wednesday.
Do they typically reply to say if they receive the document?
Express international graduate category, 91 score.
No they will not give you reply.
they only reply if they need any further information regarding your application.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Chibuz said:
hi BC guy,

I think you didn't get my point clearly. I already have my nomination. I didn't need an ITA for my stream (https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C/BC-PNP-Skills-Immigration/International-Post-Graduate) neither do I need an English test. I applied directly and got my confirmation of nomination paper in less than a week.

I am now about to send in my paper application to CIC. A friend on this forum in another trend has clarified my concern about the English test which u got wrong; and his information corroborates what the BC PNP immigration officer told me.

I don't need to provide any info reminding them (CIC) about anything. According to the BC PNP immigration officer I spoke to over the phone, CIC knows its not required for applicants in my stream. She further stated that the unique NOC code in the fourth row second column in the nomination paper once logged into the system, overrides the English test.

To the best of my knowledge and the facts I have, I'm not spreading any falsehood.

Cheers
Sorry,Thanks for clarifying about the International Post graduate,That is great to know and learn.I apologize for my mistake

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
Deep5911 said:
Hi sir I want to know what u think ( strong or weak) about my case . My case details and qualifications are as follows...
My qualifications
1....Matric or high school passed from India
2...Diploma in mechanical engineering of 3 years from India
3...Diploma in business management (level 5 )of 1 year from Auckland New Zealand.
4... ECA done with secondary school diploma and diploma 2 years .
5..Work experience of 3.5 years as a store/retail manager ( NOC 0621 ) at grocery store from Newzealand .

I applied under bc pnp skilled worker overseas And got ita then apply to pnp on 12dec 2016 . After 3 days Case review officer want some additional docs I send him on 20 Dec after that nothing from them . I also got job offer from Canadian employer. Plz suggest me if there any weak point in my application.Plz reply as soon as possible. Thanks

Hi,
under what stream have you applied? and what NOC your job offer is?
I'm not very professional in the topic, I'm just reading a lot because I have my questions and concerns,
but for me your previous work doesn't look related to your diploma of 3 years in India and so I'm wondering whether it is directly related to the current job offer