+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2016 applicants join here!!!!

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tushya said:
Hi Ginnie,

Thanks for the info. But I don't think I can withdraw online at this time since I have submitted all of my legal files unless I email BCPNP to withdraw.
try to contact bc pnp that you want to update information.
may be they will explain you what you can do now.
or may be they will contact you regarding this information.

sudubey

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Heard lot of 2017 applicants received their nomination within 10 days or so. Not sure what they want to do with 2016 pending cases.

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sudubey said:
Heard lot of 2017 applicants received their nomination within 10 days or so. Not sure what they want to do with 2016 pending cases.
This our mistake we applied in 2016. :p
2016 80% cases got nomination and 20% we are waiting ... :p
Joke aparts
I dont know why they are not clearing 2016 applications.
Fed up....

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Krystine said:
Thanks again, Ginnie. That helps me a lot. :)

I have another quick question here. I believe that I am eligible to receive 4 bonus points from my foreign credential no matter whether that is my highest degree.

I have 2 bachelors - one from Canadian university (which I do not need the ECA) and another from my home country (which I am going through the ECA for obtaining the bonus points)

I became uncertain whether I can still get the further points for my bachelor from my home university besides the points that I am getting from my bacheor from Canadian university? (because they are the equal level of degree....)

Thank you very much if you could give any advice...
You cannot combine diplomas,you select the one with the highest points for you.For example somebody with Bachelors degree from overseas with ECA gets 15 points.But if the person went to culinary school in BC,He gets 11 points for trade certification and 8 points for being educated in BC for a total of 19 points.So you forget the Bachelors and go with the BC Culinary school

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
sudubey said:
My client got it in 4 days after getting his ITA.That is true

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BCguy said:
My client got it in 4 days after getting his ITA.That is true
hi BCguy
Are you immigration consultant.
if yes please send your office address.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Ginnie said:
hi BCguy
Are you immigration consultant.
if yes please send your office address.
Yes,but I first joined as member over 6 years ago and I returned to help with what I learned while away.I am not interested in promoting my business here.Sufficient to say I am a graduate of the UBC Immigration certificate program the number 1 ranked Immigration school and I work with an Immigration lawyer with over 30 years immigration law experience,who has advised the Parliament of Canada on changes to to the Immigration Refugee Protection Act.Sorry I will be happy to give FREE advice by PM if you wish

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BCguy said:
Yes,but I first joined as member over 6 years ago and I returned to help with what I learned while away.I am not interested in promoting my business here.Sufficient to say I am a graduate of the UBC Immigration certificate program the number 1 ranked Immigration school and I work with an Immigration lawyer with over 30 years immigration law experience,who has advised the Parliament of Canada on changes to to the Immigration Refugee Protection Act.Sorry I will be happy to give FREE advice by PM if you wish
thanks
if i need any advice i will definitely send you PM.
Thanks for your reply. :)

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
2017.in.Canada said:
Submitted on 9th Dec 2016 EESW and still waiting for nomination/approval. 4mths already up.. :eek:
why does it take so long and stress applicants :mad:
They sent you additional document request or not.

Anis1990

Sep 27, 2016
Have been waiting for nomination since Oct 13 and today its exactly 6 months. But I don't need PNP nomination anymore.

I got a direct ITA from federal. :). Federal is dropping its points a lot.

Best of luck everyone.

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
BCguy said:
You cannot combine diplomas,you select the one with the highest points for you.For example somebody with Bachelors degree from overseas with ECA gets 15 points.But if the person went to culinary school in BC,He gets 11 points for trade certification and 8 points for being educated in BC for a total of 19 points.So you forget the Bachelors and go with the BC Culinary school
Hello BCGuy,

So diploma cannot be counted points if someone has a degree? For example, I have my degree in BC, but I have my diploma in my home country. So I can't have the WES diploma points towards CRS?

sudubey

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
BCguy said:
Thanks, just one simple question, do they have escalation hierarchy?

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
Hello BCGuy again,

Can you please help analyse a bit more here? During the federal part, if someone has a nomination with ITA vs someone does not have a nomination with ITA. Would be the nomination more helpful in getting the PR? Thank you!!