+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

bank statement for past 4 months??? MANDATORY?PAKISTAN

sandrakhan

Jul 10, 2011
Hello All,

I want to make my situation clear.I am applying for jan intake at humber college for global business management diploma..i am going to
apply for visa in the first month of october. i am using my mother's bank statement.she previously has about 4 to 5 lakhs in her account some times 8 lacs.currently 12 lacs. now she is going to transfer about 18 lacs to her account for the bank sttement for my study purpose.but we are left with month of august and spetember to show the amount of 30 lacs (although we would frquently put the money in and out to show the account being live and not freezed).so what do u people think, would that be considered a proper bank statement? as i have told u that 30 lacs were not in that account for last 4 months continuously. or it is MANDATORY to maintain the requireed amount for continuous 4months?seniors please help out.

frthermore my friend is also applying.but she iwants to transfer all the amount to her account for bank statement purpose although she is not earning.so can this be the way? will this mke VO ask the origin of such a big amount in her account although she is not earning...

plzzzzzzzzzz help

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
Re: bank statement for past 4 months??? MANDATORY?

You are taking about the maturity period over here. There are mixed opinion on this matter. Some says the money has to be in the bank for 4 months (at least) while I saw someone who had the money for a month in the bank and got visa. Showing bank statement of 4 months is MUST (the more the better since they like to see origins of big transfers like if the bank statements start with several lacs, VO sometimes doesn't like that; I showed 1 year of bank statement). And in my country (Bangladesh), maturity is not an issue. Even if you put the money in the bank just the day before applying, there won't be any problem. As far as I know, people sometimes mess up with 4 months of bank statement thing(you have to show the statement of AT LEAST 4 months of length which MAYBE people think that the money has to be in the bank for 4 months). Then again, I am just saying in a general way (from my experience in my country) and banking stuffs always vary from country to country.

About your friend, if she is not earning, it is not wise to show herself as a self-funded student. Just ask her to show the person (from whom she is taking the money) as her sponsor.

sandrakhan

Jul 10, 2011
Re: bank statement for past 4 months??? MANDATORY?

thanx a lot rahson.....thats so niceeeeeeee of u....to give the detailed reply....

i am from lahore, pakistan...anyone from pakistan?

Ali Durrani

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
peshawar
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20thmay
Med's Request
30thJune
Sandra Khan: What CHC requires is a person who sponsors u must have 1 lace 50,000 or above salry per month. And it says 25 laks for the last 4 months .. its nt like that its for the last 4 to 6 months 4 is the minimum requiremnnt ,,, So if u show them 25 laks for 2 to 3 months and if affidavit it says that they were kind of reserved for ur studies abroad then it can b a valid point ....

Ali Durrani

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
peshawar
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20thmay
Med's Request
30thJune
And if u arrange 25 lacks by the start of next month that is August .... Then it should b August , september, October and in october u apply so they generally take a month aftr filing to chek in the acount so they might chek in november so there ur 4 months complete ...

For ur account to b active keep in mind that ur transactions shud nt exceed 18 lacks ... I mean 18 laks shud b fixed the rest 7 lacks shud b entertained ....

Coz in statement they onli chek 1 year living and 1 year tution fees so approximately it comes 24 000 dollars varies uni to uni ... SO 24 000 $ comes to 18 lacks approxmately ...

Calculate ur self ...
Any other help no hesitations shud b made

sandrakhan

Jul 10, 2011
thanx ali...

my mother is a house wife...but she has money in the saving centres. n this money in the bank came from the matured defence saving certificates....so do we have to give explanation of origin of funds along with the bank statements?

sandrakhan

Jul 10, 2011
thats quite a valid point u told me ali about that they will chk in nov so it would make 4 months.

but u said
"For ur account to b active keep in mind that ur transactions shud nt exceed 18 lacks ... I mean 18 laks shud b fixed the rest 7 lacks shud b entertained ...."
i would definitely take care of this thing that minimumm limit of 18lacs stay in my account from now onwards. but previously like in july in june the minimum limit was lesss than thisss... would that be a problem?

Ali Durrani

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
peshawar
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20thmay
Med's Request
30thJune
If u give me ur email ID it would b more useful to towk on emails.

There are sam other valid points i want to tell u regarding the statement ...

se7en

Apr 20, 2011
hello,
Saving centre wale certificates work fine
i had shown 1 worths 500K.
i got a letter for from NSC, it was stamped by regional headquarter of NSC and i attached 1 page having both sides photocopy of the certificate certificate.
But have to mention where this money came from
Hope my points are clear!!

rock_khan

Jul 2, 2011
Kuwait
Visa Office......
London.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/8/09
Doc's Request.
5/5/10
IELTS Request
N/R
Med's Request
7/1/13
Med's Done....
20/1/13
Interview........
19/11/12
Passport Req..
26/07/13
VISA ISSUED...
01/09/13
LANDED..........
23/09/13
@sandrakhan : My dear it will be more effective to show all the money on ur name,so ask ur mother to transfer the money in ur name and u can say to the concerned authorities that u borrowed money from ur mother for studies (WITH GORAAS DO AS GORAAS DO),they take rent from their own parents to let them stay with them :) so u can say that u borrowed money from ur mother for ur studies ! Hope this answers ur query ?

Saqib053

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
Pakistan
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rock_khan said:
@ sandrakhan : My dear it will be more effective to show all the money on ur name,so ask ur mother to transfer the money in ur name and u can say to the concerned authorities that u borrowed money from ur mother for studies (WITH GORAAS DO AS GORAAS DO),they take rent from their own parents to let them stay with them :) so u can say that u borrowed money from ur mother for ur studies ! Hope this answers ur query ?
Hi, I am also planning to take money from my father to open my account. I am not earning at the moment. So is there any issue with that. Kindly help.
And what if I have to give my father's bank statement. My father also have to borrow money from someone else because he is not earning as much as it is required. so what would be better, opening my own account and transfering or showing father's bank statement.
Kindly help. waiting for repl

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
Saqib053 said:
Hi, I am also planning to take money from my father to open my account. I am not earning at the moment. So is there any issue with that. Kindly help.
And what if I have to give my father's bank statement. My father also have to borrow money from someone else because he is not earning as much as it is required. so what would be better, opening my own account and transfering or showing father's bank statement.
Kindly help. waiting for repl
Make your father your sponsor. Since you are not earning, it wouldn't be wise to show your bank statement with large amount of money in it.

sandrakhan

Jul 10, 2011
yeah i second the above post...so far i have mostly read in this forum that its not wise to transfer the amount in ur own account until and unless u r earning urself...

sandrakhan

Jul 10, 2011
someone told me that if i keep 12 lakhs in my mother account for 1 2 months(out of total 4 months period) and then start transfering even then its fine..by the closing time of bank statement it should be 25 30 lakhs...

what do u all say about it?