+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Banglor vfs visa updates

CrazyNik

Aug 8, 2016
KCCHAUHAN, I feel we might get before 18th August. I know it's frustrating to wait but no other option.
Let us hope for the best. Good luck!

Juglaw

Jul 20, 2015
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Med's Done....
09-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
soon!
Hello All,

Any updates today from Bangalore Office?

I applied on July 22 Hyderabad VFS , processing at Bangalore Office.
Medical passed on August 9th.

All the Best!

g22

Star Member
Aug 3, 2016
Bangalore VFS is very slow.
Its getting more tensed day by day.

Lets see Atleast they will complete the visa process before 16th August.

I applied on July15th(University Category).

Juglaw

Jul 20, 2015
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Med's Done....
09-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
soon!
g22 said:
Bangalore VFS is very slow.
Its getting more tensed day by day.

Lets see Atleast they will complete the visa process before 16th August.

I applied on July15th(University Category).
Hello g22,

You are right. On this forum some Chandigarh applicants who applied after July 15 seem to have already got decisions.
Yes, one positive is that the processing time is back to around 4 weeks now.

You should receive your decision by August 16-20.

Stay positive friend, we have done our best.

Good luck!

msm2208

Jan 2, 2016
I applied on 07th Jul under General Category and paper submission in VFS Pune. It reached Bangalore Visa Office on 08th. Still no decision made. Only Medicals passed.

g22

Star Member
Aug 3, 2016
msm2208 said:
I applied on 07th Jul under General Category and paper submission in VFS Pune. It reached Bangalore Visa Office on 08th. Still no decision made. Only Medicals passed.
Welcome to the club.
So many of us here at the same position.

Lets hope for the best.

JayTriVedi

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Barrie
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
10-09-2019
Doc's Request.
Attchd with application
Passport Req..
14-03-2020
LANDED..........
02-06-2020
Yash07 said:
Medical passed
Just saw that
Applied at ahmd vfs on 14th July.....
File processing at bangalore visa office....
I also applied on 14 july VFS.. PAPER based application... When we will get result? Do you have any idea??

g22

Star Member
Aug 3, 2016
Atleast Today EOD, Final Decision should be made for those who applied before July 12th.

I applied at july15th(University Category).
Waiting for final decision.

hir3

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
g22 said:
Atleast Today EOD, Final Decision should be made for those who applied before July 12th.

I applied at july15th(University Category).
Waiting for final decision.

Hope so! Half of the day has already passed!

Applied on 8th, (university) .There are also some who applied on 5th and still pending!

hope they start processing now.

CrazyNik

Aug 8, 2016
Many of the paper based university category applications filed at bangalore vfs in July have not received an update after medicals passed. Frustration levels are high because most of us have already booked flight tickets around 20th August. Few of them have already lost hopes as they are into their 7th week and wondering if they would really get an update today. Instead of increasing our patience levels, I feel that we should find a way to know why there is a delay at bangalore centre. Unless we try to make some move, I don't think we would be able to travel as planned.

sunny242728

Star Member
Aug 5, 2016
Indore M.P
Visa Office......
Banglore
App. Filed.......
27-07-2016 spp category
IELTS Request
upfront 6.5 overall
File Transfer...
27-07-2016
Med's Request
upfront 26-07-2016
Med's Done....
passed 20-08-2016
Passport Req..
Received on 03-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
31-8-2016
LANDED..........
12-09-2016
CrazyNik said:
Many of the paper based university category applications filed at bangalore vfs in July have not received an update after medicals passed. Frustration levels are high because most of us have already booked flight tickets around 20th August. Few of them have already lost hopes as they are into their 7th week and wondering if they would really get an update today. Instead of increasing our patience levels, I feel that we should find a way to know why there is a delay at bangalore centre. Unless we try to make some move, I don't think we would be able to travel as planned.
thats what i same i hve been thinking of ... but dnt know how to proceed ? :/

MONTY39

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
CEC
VFS doesn't have any updates. Bangalore has lesser staff compared to Delhi and has got more Visa application flowing from almost all parts of South, West, Central and East India. You may raise case specific query on CIC or write to the Bangalore consulate directly if you have passed the 5 week processing time. VISA process follows a tough scrutiny and precise protocol. Even if timelines have exceeded they will adhere to the strict process without skipping any steps. During the final decision, the Visa officer makes a summary of details highlighting all the major concerns in case of refusals. A detailed report is updated on the unique application number and passport number which is universally accessible by Consulates from any country just by entering the passport number. Although, only a two liner or short brief is given to the candidate as a refusal reason, there is a whole summary maintained with them which is further accessed for TRV, PNP, PR, OWP or SV.
In case of Positive VISA approvals, an entire summary of Candidate's purpose of stay, time of stay, location, College/University etc etc is maintained. Once you reach Canada, you may have to constantly update SSN, SIN, addresses etc to the high commission.
For all the delayed cases, the time taken to verify your information is taking longer than usual due to subjective reasons.

Stay Positive and Hope for Best.
Hope this answers...

Dhan09

Aug 3, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-03-2020