NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Med's Request
15-05-2013
casayed said:
ans to q1. U can write ur name in bangla with pen bellow the printed English name
2.if u r citizen of bangladesh and staying at bangladesh ur sataus is citizen,bt if u r in any other country like japan u r visitor or immigrant u knw that
3.primary school 5 year.secondary school 5 year,higher secondary school or college 2year,universisty /college 4-7 year it depends on ur education level
4.S,S,C means secondary school not primary so start from class 6 to ssc exam,upto class 5 u r in primary school
5.U can show up to ur result,if u do it there will b no gap in between ssc and hsc.try to avoid any gap in time line.see what is the month of result.show ur ssc/hsc upto that time and start next education for exampe ssc result published on march ,so u can show hsc started form april,as there is no beginning time of hsc in the certificate
6. U can use separate sheet.write 5 duties in one box.then use separate sheet and write all the duties again.put ur name,question no,form no above the extra sheet.u can wrtie in the form please check the extra sheet
7.u need not to show ur exp which is not in NOC list bt u can show tht wont coz any harm,they will ignore it
8.no need to attach a photo,jut put photos in an envelope,write dob,color of eye,name on the back of photos and write principal applicant name over the envelope,dob and staple the envelope on the form
9. In the form u have to write social worker with NOC code,u can write ur designation in ur work exp letter
Thanks a lot for answering to my queries. The clarifications are really very helpful.

Regards

Tasneem

Tasneem

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Med's Request
15-05-2013
Can anyone tell me from where I can buy envelop of 9" by 12"? I found 10" by 12" in Nilkhet.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Tasneem said:
Can anyone tell me from where I can buy envelop of 9" by 12"? I found 10" by 12" in Nilkhet.
10 by 12 will do

Biborno

Apr 3, 2011
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0631 (MI 2)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
20-08-2014
Dear friends,
Recently I got job transfer to another place, in this case, do I need to notify this change to Visa Office? If so than, what I have to do to notify this change to Visa Office (London). My employer is still same, just my work place changed. Please help me in this regard.
Thanks,
Biborno

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Biborno said:
Dear friends,
Recently I got job transfer to another place, in this case, do I need to notify this change to Visa Office? If so than, what I have to do to notify this change to Visa Office (London). My employer is still same, just my work place changed. Please help me in this regard.
Thanks,
Biborno
I think you should notify to the Visa Office to be on safe side ....

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Only the contact address change needs to be notified, if your old address was being used as correspondence between you and the CIC, then you need to let them know about the address. else nothing is needed.

Tasneem

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Med's Request
15-05-2013
In the 2nd page of the application form (details of family members), there is a box for identity card no. Now there are two identity no.s- one in the birth certificate and the other in national ID card. For spouse, we are using the national ID no. For baby, as he don't have a national ID, we either can use his personal identification no. from his birth certificate or can write N/A. Which one is a better idea?

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
Tasneem said:
In the 2nd page of the application form (details of family members), there is a box for identity card no. Now there are two identity no.s- one in the birth certificate and the other in national ID card. For spouse, we are using the national ID no. For baby, as he don't have a national ID, we either can use his personal identification no. from his birth certificate or can write N/A. Which one is a better idea?
write national ID card no,incase of ur baby write N/A its not applicable as he doesnt have it dont leave the box blank,if no has id no there is no problem bt u have to put N/A in the box

Tasneem

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Med's Request
15-05-2013
I have already notarized the required documents from a notary public and suddenly found that I didn't follow their instruction:

To have a photocopy of a document certified, an authorized person must compare the original document to the photocopy and must print the following on the photocopy:

1. "I certify that this is a true copy of the original document"
2. The name of the original document
3. The date of the certification
4. his or her name
5. his or her official position or the title
6. his or her signature

However, 3 to 6 of the mentioned points are there, but 1 &2 of the mentioned points are not there. Now I can write "I certify that this is a true copy of the original document" abover his name and signature. But why is the name of the original document needed to be written?

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
Tasneem said:
I have already notarized the required documents from a notary public and suddenly found that I didn't follow their instruction:

To have a photocopy of a document certified, an authorized person must compare the original document to the photocopy and must print the following on the photocopy:

1. "I certify that this is a true copy of the original document"
2. The name of the original document
3. The date of the certification
4. his or her name
5. his or her official position or the title
6. his or her signature

However, 3 to 6 of the mentioned points are there, but 1 &2 of the mentioned points are not there. Now I can write "I certify that this is a true copy of the original document" abover his name and signature. But why is the name of the original document needed to be written?
U only need the seal wrting-----I have seen the orginal
seal who is giving the certification
date
adress of his working place
in case of translation from bangla to english the translator have to declare that in his pad with full address that he knows englih enough to translate it and in his letter he can write the documents name which he is translating like SSC mark sheet ,voter id etc
then he gives his seal with date and a lawyer have to notary it, that means in case of translation u translator write a letter with notary public seal with documents name which he translated

Tasneem

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Med's Request
15-05-2013
Visa Office Specific Instruction (Singapore)
Page A-2
4. Travel Documents & Passports
Passport or travel documents for you, ...........
Include only copies of pages showing:
1) the passport no.
2) date of issue & expiry
3) your photo, name, date & place of birth

So, only passport copy is needed (no other travel documents/ travel history)
& only bio-data pages (no visa pages)

Am I correct?

Tasneem

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Tasneem

this is so interesting that you are asking very basic questions as well

its clearly written that travel documents, it obviously means they want your travel history, so the visa pages as well.

hope this helps.

Tasneem

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Med's Request
15-05-2013
jnathan said:
Tasneem

this is so interesting that you are asking very basic questions as well

its clearly written that travel documents, it obviously means they want your travel history, so the visa pages as well.

hope this helps.
Thanks for your reply.

Anyway, as there is a or in between passports & travel documents, so how can one understand that both are required? And about passport, it is mentioned to include only copies of pages showing................................, which didn't mention about visa pages.

I have gathered all the documents and am searching for any mistake that I might have done. I think It's better to ask basic/ silly questions that to do a mistake.

Thanks again.

Tasneem

mchowdhury

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
Tasneem said:
Thanks for your reply.

Anyway, as there is a or in between passports & travel documents, so how can one understand that both are required? And about passport, it is mentioned to include only copies of pages showing................................, which didn't mention about visa pages.

I have gathered all the documents and am searching for any mistake that I might have done. I think It's better to ask basic/ silly questions that to do a mistake.

Thanks again.

Tasneem
I dont think Singapore VO list requires visa pages/travel history. Only the pages showing the info they mentioned.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
tasneem

if that is what clearly written on the Visa office guide; follow that. ignore my view.