Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May2014
Dear Neokol:

aacording to My last GCMS I recieved:I also applied for the new one, But in last file I got these info:

Eligibility:passed
Interview:waived
Medical:passed-Expired
Security screening:.......(Hidden)
Crimiality:In progress
Due Date:....(Hidden)
Client/Party:paid Rep

So as it is almost 21 months after My medical,what do you think??any chance to get visa in 2-3 months??

I send them another inquiry..
still no respond,,

nekeol said:
when u will get your GCMS let me know I will read it for your and inform you your latast progress. in the meantime you can write them Case inquiry.

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
mataiz said:
Dear Neokol:

aacording to My last GCMS I recieved:I also applied for the new one, But in last file I got these info:

Eligibility:passed
Interview:waived
Medical:passed-Expired
Security screening:.......(Hidden)
Crimiality:In progress
Due Date:....(Hidden)
Client/Party:paid Rep

So as it is almost 21 months after My medical,what do you think??any chance to get visa in 2-3 months??

I send them another inquiry..
still no respond,,
only possible reason is " security not yet cleared" when ever it will be passed all other is OK, u will go to next step, remedical and PPR

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
stalincanada said:
i sent police certificates in month of november they added in incoming section

and put these attachments in Incoming section of my gcms notes dated with

17/12/2013

Attachments:1

edoc#27896754

Name:27896754 IMM-cert.pdf

associated by:RB****

associated date:29/11/2013

what is the meaning of it please any body clarify about it
VO scanned the copy give it one Number and attached as .PDF
no worries, this is normal

zee10

Dec 7, 2010
Medical has been expired since 16 months now. Still same reply "Background Checks" are undergoing. What kind of "Background Checks" they could be? Any one here who is experiencing or has experienced same situation.
Additionally VO has been changed from JMR to VCM...

mataiz

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May2014
Can anyone answer my question here??

Dear Nekeol:
I got letter from my visa office ,they asked me for new PCC and Re-Medical.
So you think My BGC is over now that they asked for redo medical???

nekeol said:
only possible reason is " security not yet cleared" when ever it will be passed all other is OK, u will go to next step, remedical and PPR

jaydeepdave

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-09-2010
guys,

somebody please tell which forms we have fill while landing in Canada first time?

i am aware about 3 which are below

IMM 5444 E
Form B4E
NAS 2120

any other forms we need to fill??? and can anybody send me these forms and guide how to fill this forms??? i saw the forms but got confused lastly with some of the questions.

please help.

rizmayo

Aug 17, 2013
Mississauga
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
26-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-09-2013, sent 17-09-2013, DM 06-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2013
jaydeepdave said:
guys,

somebody please tell which forms we have fill while landing in Canada first time?

i am aware about 3 which are below

IMM 5444 E Not needed. Filled on computer now
Form B4E Yes. filling this form in advance can save you a lot of time
NAS 2120 Not needed. Filled on computer now

any other forms we need to fill??? Yes there is a form for the declaration of the money you are carrying into Canada and can anybody send me these forms and guide how to fill this forms??? i saw the forms but got confused lastly with some of the questions. List the questions that confuse you, will try to give detailed reply. Happy to help

please help.

jaydeepdave

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-09-2010
Thanks you very much rizmayo,

below are the queries.

1. I do not have all the forms available with me, do we need to fill it on computer and take print outs with us??? if yes then pl. let me know from where i can find all?

2. What all the forms we need to fill and what forms they will fill??

3. If we need to fill all then in PR card application form, there are sections which asks for educational and work history of last 5 years. do we have to mention that again after got our VISA??

4. I am going alone first and family will follow later, do i need to mention their details in PR application form as the section asks for it or they will be filling in a seprate form later?

5. From where i can get form B4E and the money declaration form? any filled sample copies do i have so i can get idea how to fill it??

6. B4E is for what? goods to follow or goods i am carrying with me??? do i need to fill 2 seprate forms for goods i carry and goods that will be followed with my family later on?

pl. answer/./.

rizmayo

Aug 17, 2013
Mississauga
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
26-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2013
jaydeepdave said:
Thanks you very much rizmayo,

below are the queries.

1. I do not have all the forms available with me, do we need to fill it on computer and take print outs with us??? if yes then pl. let me know from where i can find all? Most of the forms are now computerized (paperless is the new fad), so the immigration people fill them on their computers. You just need to give them your address in Canada

2. What all the forms we need to fill and what forms they will fill?? Just fill the goods to follow form (B4E) and declaration form if you are carrying more the C$10,000 with you, the rest are now filled by the immigration people on their computers

3. If we need to fill all then in PR card application form, there are sections which asks for educational and work history of last 5 years. do we have to mention that again after got our VISA?? You are not required to fill any PR card application form. Just give your address in Canada to the immigration officer. I suggest taking a printout of your address, so it is easy to read for the officer

4. I am going alone first and family will follow later, do i need to mention their details in PR application form as the section asks for it or they will be filling in a seprate form later? They will only have to give the address in Canada for PR card delivery

5. From where i can get form B4E and the money declaration form? any filled sample copies do i have so i can get idea how to fill it?? http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/b4-eng.pdf ... Its not that difficult to fill. Why don't you start filling it out and let me know if you get stuck anywhere

6. B4E is for what? goods to follow or goods i am carrying with me??? do i need to fill 2 seprate forms for goods i carry and goods that will be followed with my family later on? Yes you are correct. The same form needs to be filled twice. Make sure you have 2 copies of each. 1 copy for you and one copy for customs. If your wife is bringing any jewelry, you will have to provide photographs of the jewelry (also 2 copies, as they will stamp one copy and give it back to you). From my observation they are only interested in the goods to follow list and photographs of jewelry. They did not take the goods I was carrying form from me.

If you are not planning on bringing any taxable item (like TV, jewelry, furniture, etc.) later, then you don't even have to fill all these forms, just tell them you have no goods to follow and walk out of the airport. I went through a lot of pain to fill out this form and after coming to Canada, I felt it is a waste of money trying to bring all the stuff I left back home and asked my family to dispose of it all.
pl. answer/./.

rizmayo

Aug 17, 2013
Mississauga
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
26-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2013
This might help you fill the form http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/b4-eng.html

jaydeepdave

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-09-2010
Thank you so much rizmayo,

appreciate your help and support.

I am not bringing any jewellery or any furnitures with me or even not my wife is bringing those. she will only have some immitation jewellery with her and her clothes and my baby toys. some grocery and house hold items nothing else.

do i still need to fill goods to follow??

rizmayo

Aug 17, 2013
Mississauga
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
26-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2013
jaydeepdave said:
Thank you so much rizmayo,

appreciate your help and support.

I am not bringing any jewellery or any furnitures with me or even not my wife is bringing those. she will only have some immitation jewellery with her and her clothes and my baby toys. some grocery and house hold items nothing else.

do i still need to fill goods to follow??
No, goods to follow is the stuff you plan to bring into Canada later. Like you, your wife can bring anything she wants as part of her first landing (this is not goods to follow). You cannot bring all food stuff into Canada. Please check with the airline to see what food is allowed and what is not.

I don't really see the need to fill the form, as you are not importing anything later. Even if you remember something on the plane to Canada, don't worry the custom officer will help you fill the form at the airport. They will even give your wife the opportunity to declare goods to follow.

Regards,

jaydeepdave

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-09-2010
so, if she is bringing any immitation jewellery of her or small gold chain she wears while coming, then it is not required to declare that anywhere right???

no need to fill any form for that?