Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
ananyaram said:
wht will they do in security check and criminality check? what is the way to check?
criminalty chk is passed when you submit clear police certificates, no issue.

security checks are done through secret agencies and no one know how and what r they checking, but until security is not passed they will not issue any

detail by quorax is given belwo.

Security & Criminality Checks:
A part of the b/ground checks is the 'Security Check'. It commences after our med results are submitted to the CHC. This is a major activity -mainly concerning our 'safe inclusion' into the Canadian Soil; vis-a-vis, Political, Socio-Econmical, Anti-Social disposition, perceived Threat to Canada's integrity etc. This gets us the SDEC, CDEC & SECCRIM.

This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including CSIS, Interpol, NASC, Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here... the No. of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, ex-Servicemen [including Law Enforcement services], Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, your *Name (?), Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc.

If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', our case goes into a 'spin'. Then our file might go to the local Police/CID agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over by 5 months max. However, a point to be noted is that we can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason.

-Culmination: Only upon security clearance we receive the PPR.
-Timeframe: Around 2-6 months. Avg. 3 months. [With new system, sometimes PPR is clubbed with Meds]
-eCAS: Still 'In Process', but 'Med Results Recd.' inside.

mian_g

May 24, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
london
LANDED..........
02/07/2014
dave_lewis said:
this guy you knew who was called for interview, where is he from? and which is his LVO office??

I dont understand i am aware they call people for interview who seems to be a risk not everyone......moreover i was under the impression after medicals the file is 90% done, then why interview again???????
The guy is from Pakistan and his visa office is London. As mentioned before, interview was to determine eligibility ,,,,,,,,,LVO STYLE.

rajesh_arr

Oct 28, 2013
Has anyone whose application is with NDVO did their medical in a different country, if yes do you know if doctors sent your medical reports to NDVO office or to the local VISA office?

Also I submitted my medicals and my updated application on 25th Oct. When I can expect to see the 'medicals have been received' in my application status?

jignesh_shah07

Star Member
May 13, 2011
Vadodara
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2010
Doc's Request.
03-03-2010
AOR Received.
26-02-2010
IELTS Request
10-04-2010
File Transfer...
03-03-2010
Med's Request
05-07-2011- 30-10-13
Med's Done....
14-07-2011 re madical 15-11-2013
Interview........
waive
Passport Req..
05-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
4-12-2013
I got re medical today by e-mail
My passport not back only received medical form and request PCC

harkiratg

Apr 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prioin said:
Nicely explained thanks for the same .
But I just wanted to ask that after we get this statement in the E cas
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 29, 2010.
generally it means no more background checks , isn't? am I right ,Please guide.
cause I received a call form CHC New Delhi last Tuesday to my office me and my reporting office .
I was questioned a lot about my job exp etc.
My reporting offices and my office was asked for my our company turnover and my salary etc it was conveyed that it is personal and wont disclosed over phone.
Well don't know what is going to happen
It would be nice if you could give some advice on this things
regards
priyesh India
Dear sir,

Kindly explain this background check as it was telephonic or personal visit. What sort of questions they asked to u and employer. Thanks

nw_dal

Apr 16, 2012
dave_lewis said:
has anyone got a interview request after medical were sent??
Yes that is exactly what my parents are facing. They passed the eligibility check long ago. This interview is for security screening. Basically it is to check whether they are terrorists or spies or whatever. Once in this step, for the sake of security of Canada, they can no longer release any information regarding the progress. It takes whatever it takes. It has been 7 months and we haven't heard anything back.
Anyone has similar experience?? This is getting really frustrating. There is no end date for this process.

BC2013

Feb 21, 2012
LANDED..........
7-16-2014
Mustafa100 said:
Hi

how to apply for GCMS ?

Thx
check this thread
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/latest-caips-gcms-notes-forms-and-how-to-order-t99210.0.html

fazal_81

Jan 31, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Complete application & suporting docs filed on 29-03-2011 & received by CIO on 05-04-2011.
Doc's Request.
12- Nov- 2014
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application.
File Transfer...
RBVO on 26th May, 2011. File "In Process" on 30- April- 2013.
Med's Request
Alhamdulillah on 12- Nov- 2014, RPRF paid on 17- 11- 2014
Med's Done....
15- 11- 2014, Medicals received by LVO on 22- 11- 2014.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 on 11 November, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-March, 2015 (PPR2). Submitted passports in VFS Riyadh on 11-03-2015, Received PPs on 29 March, 2015 along with CoPR.
LANDED..........
1st May, 2015 (Stayed 1 month). Settled for good: 29-06-2016
Mustafa100 said:
Hi

how to apply for GCMS ?

Thx
Follow this thread:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/latest-caips-gcms-notes-forms-and-how-to-order-t99210.0.html

or directly go to this site:

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/

just follow the steps and you'll find all required details.

regards.

christine1225

Oct 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pls help

If you have unsettled loan abroad/ outsude canada will it be ground for dispproval..

And is it part of the security checks that theyre checking..

Thanks anybody who kbows this or experience or simillar one. Tia

Jenny88

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Saskatchewan, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 19, 2012
Med's Request
March 26, 2013
Med's Done....
April 20, 2013
Passport Req..
March 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 2, 2014
LANDED..........
April 25, 2014
I am a little confused with my timeline.

I applied initially in November 2012 to Nova Scotia
I then got an email saying they received the application, they sent it to the visa office and this appeared on my ECAS.
We were then sent an email in March 2013 requesting medicals. These were done and sent in April 2013.

I have since heard nothing at all but what's more my eCAS still says only 'application received' although when I click on that it tells me medical results have been received.

I emailed them and they replied to say it will probably be reviewed early in the new year (2014).
Not I am confused...if they haven't started reviewing yet...then why have we already had the medicals requested? They will run out in April ?! And I don't want to have to have them re done just because they requested them prematurely.
My process seems to be a little backwards!!! Don't get it ! :'(

rizmayo

Aug 17, 2013
Mississauga
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
26-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-09-2013, sent 17-09-2013, DM 06-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2013
Jenny88 said:
I am a little confused with my timeline.

I applied initially in November 2012 to Nova Scotia
I then got an email saying they received the application, they sent it to the visa office and this appeared on my ECAS.
We were then sent an email in March 2013 requesting medicals. These were done and sent in April 2013.

I have since heard nothing at all but what's more my eCAS still says only 'application received' although when I click on that it tells me medical results have been received.

I emailed them and they replied to say it will probably be reviewed early in the new year (2014).
Not I am confused...if they haven't started reviewing yet...then why have we already had the medicals requested? They will run out in April ?! And I don't want to have to have them re done just because they requested them prematurely.
My process seems to be a little backwards!!! Don't get it ! :'(
Hi Jenny,

It seems that you have already come to the logical conclusion on this. Unfortunately, should this be the case, you won't be the first one to have their medicals expire and will need to go through them again. Though it is quite rare that you received request for medicals in the first 4 months of applying.

Have you already been asked for police certificates, supporting documents, etc. already?

Regards,

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
@jenny

can you share who is your visa officer replied, you that review will be conducted early 2014. i am also getting reply will be contacted in due course and i have also completed med in march.

RNSS

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I need precious advise from friends here.

I had medical examination done for self and family at IOM. During the exam medical officer had observation of cardiac murmur with my son. He referred my son to a physician at their campus who examined him and declared him 'Fit'. We left and there was no contact made from IOM for additional checkup.

Now after 3 weeks, I am receiving additional medical checkup request (for my son) from CHC India for cardiac murmur. I feel that there is some documentation lapse at IOM and the comments of physician doctor has not been entered. CAN THIS BLUNDER HAPPEN? HAS SUCH THING HAPPENED WITH ANY FRIEND HERE? Or Is it possible that they tell us something and write other thing on the medical report.

WHAT CAN I DO TO REMIND THEM THAT HE WAS DECLARED FIT BECAUSE THEY DID NOT GIVE ME ANY WRITTEN STATEMENT. HOW CAN I REPORT THIS LAPSE FROM IOM TO AUTHORITIESPLEASE GUIDE ME.

Regards,