20 july
Med's Done....
17 august
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20 july
VISA ISSUED...
Finally "decesion made" on 26th March 2013 :) :)
Hi Qorax

I would really appriciate your expert advice as I searched almost entire forum and internet but could not get information on what I am looking for.

I got work permit in December 2012 for a year which will expire on 18th December(this month) I applied for PR in march 2012 and my application considered eligible under "arranged Employement"...On july 20th i also got a request to submit rprf fees, medical and for which I return to my home country as sending passport in or out of india considered illegal. I sent all those requested documents on 17 august...it has been more than 3 months and i still have not got my passport back with visa...i send them case specific enquiry and got a reply saying "backgrond checks are still pending and can not finalise my case as of now".

my concern is in 2 weeks my work permit will expire and and to consider my application valid under "arranged employment" I need to have my TRV valid....unfortunately my employer does not want to process my lmo now will I get rejection if chc asked to extend my TRV and i would not be able to do so. Also I want you to know without Arranged employment also I score 67 passing points.

please do reply

CEC5

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2011
AOR Received.
07-02-2012
Med's Request
07-02-2012
Med's Done....
14-02-2012
Dear Qoras,

I need help with some questions. My timeline is on the left under m profile.

First of all, are there people in this forum applying from the USA that have the work permit or visa expiring soon, and still have not heard anything from CIC?

I live and work in the US on work permit and it is about to expired in January and i have not heard anything from CIC on my application yet. Please, advise me what i can do because the work permit i have is not renewable, actually its an OPT (Optional Practical Training) which you received after graduation.
I have written several messages to CIC, but it seems like they are not even checking them. No response.

My question here is, has anybody been in the same situation, or heard of anybody in the same situation that was able to resolve the issue with CIC, and How? Please, i seek desperate answer.
Thanks

swk

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009
AOR Received.
Apr 2010
File Transfer...
Sep 2010
Med's Request
Jul 24th 2012
Med's Done....
Aug 22nd 2012
Passport Req..
PR1- Feb 28th, 2013 PR2-MAR 18th 2013
Dear Qorax,
I am April 2010 applicant, have done my medicals on Aug 2012, i didnt pay RPRF as they didnt ask me. In Nov 2012 CHC London sent me email asking to pay RPRF which i paid on Nov 29th 2012.
I have 3 questions,

1- My medical results are OK?
2- Security Checks have been completed?
3- They are ready to send me PPR1 and if not how long it will take?

pls advise.

B. Regards

hope786

Nov 28, 2012
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
AOR Received.
16-11-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
Med's Request
21-1-2013
Med's Done....
"MR Received" on 22-02-2013
Interview........
18-11-2012
Passport Req..
God Knows
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2013
LANDED..........
11-10-2013
haral said:
Very informative.......
Thank you very much for your guidelines and explanation about Background and Security check i really appreciated your effort. I just came from Abu Dhabi after attending my Selection Interview, my interview was good and after interview VO told me that you wait for your medical within 4 months, he had some concern with my qualification and experience and during interview he satisfied with my documents and also suggested to land in Spring Season.

My question is what is the stages of Background(Job,qualification) checks can i assume that my this part of background check is complete even though after my interview he gave all photocopies of documents(case files) that he had before the interview. can I assume that my first part Background Check(Documents,job,Qualification, POF) checks are complete and second stage of Background Check(Security Check) start.

My Time Line:

NOC: 7173
Application Submitted: 8 Aug, 2011
PER Received: 10 Nov 2011
Interview Call Letter: 10 Oct, 2012
Interview: 18 Nov, 2012
Waiting for Medical

Please answer me I am very confused.........

Thanks,

khans

May 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 march 2008
Doc's Request.
march 2009
IELTS Request
oct 2009
Med's Request
30 mar2010/16mar 2011(remed)
Med's Done....
same
Interview........
02 feb 2012
Passport Req..
13 April with remedical form
VISA ISSUED...
19th July 2012
LANDED..........
waiting
Dear Qorex

My husband landed on 5th of November and up till now he has gone through 3 interviews with Accountemps,RH management and RH finance and they asked for references from Pakistan which he gave them .Before 4 to 5 days they e-mailed my husband and acknowledged about joining their team and yesterday they again asked for one more reference from siemens which my husband will give them on Monday.Its now one month completed and my husband is worried ....What will be the next step after reference checks????in ur opinion are these hiring agencies are usefull for finding employment or it is useless????

Mrs Khan

samreen.sandhu

Star Member
Sep 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th June 2010
Med's Request
13th July 2012
Med's Done....
18th July 2012
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
13th July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2013
LANDED..........
5th April 2013
Dear Qorex,

Could you please guide me what will be the next thing. Is concerned person being unavailable at time of call gives the bad impression.

For those who say enquiry doesnt happen after MR,PPR,RPRF its wrong I got enquiry call few days ago.

CIC called my past employer hopefully to enquire about me but the concerned person was unavailable. Receptionist answered the call and tried to transfer inside and found concerned person not in office. They said we will call back tomorrow, Its been 3 days my past employer has not received any call as yet.

Does this mean my application is kept aside for later enquiry, what would be the next step. I am very scared about it dont wanna delay applicant further.

smileyface

May 1, 2012
ategory........: FSW1
Visa Office......: New Delhi
NOC Code......: 7204
App. Filed.......: 07/28/2011
Doc's Request.: 07/28/2011
AOR Received.: 08/20/2012
File Transfer...:
Med's Request: waiting
Interview........: done on 26 April 2012
LANDED..........: waiting

During my background checks the people for CIC visited my employment place...my employment place and my home address is the same... my employer was not available and i was also out of town for some work..some my my close relatives were there at that place.... I dont know what were the initial questions that were asked to the employer however later they called up my relatives and checked about me.. on this my relatives replied stating that I was out of town from the company side for work.. .. and gave them my current address of where i was staying and later they checked about my employment to that my relatives got confused between me and my wifes work experience and stated that in between before marriage i was working with another company..actually my wife has been working there from the past 6 months... this conversation happened on a phone call.. rest they did not ask about anything else like my wife..or any other thing..

what would be the next step now..how can i send them clarification about the verification???.. would the application be rejcted now...when should i except a reply from nvdo..what is the meaning of imho....my Ecas status is still in progress// if my application gets rejected now ..would my money be refunded

hanu

Jul 29, 2011
Hi Qorex and friends,
I am pre june FSW applicant from Rome VO. I made my application in may 2010 and submitted my medical in May 2012 along with PCC from all countries (Italy, Norway, Canada and India) once again. I did medical in Australia then I have not received any reply, its already been 8 months. My timeline as follows;

We received your application for permanent residence on May 11, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on November 23, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 7, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

Qorex, I am very worried as thry took long time PPR and landing fee request. Would you please suggest me next step and when........have been spending night without sleeping............

Hanu

hope786

Nov 28, 2012
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
AOR Received.
16-11-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
Med's Request
21-1-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
18-11-2012
Passport Req..
God Knows
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2013
LANDED..........
11-10-2013
Thank you very much for your guidelines and explanation about Background and Security check i really appreciated your effort. I just came from Abu Dhabi after attending my Selection Interview, my interview was good and after interview VO told me that you wait for your medical within 4 months, he had some concern with my qualification and experience and during interview he satisfied with my documents and also suggested to land in Spring Season.

My question is what is the stages of Background(Job,qualification) checks can i assume that my this part of background check is complete even though after my interview he gave all photocopies of documents(case files) that he had before the interview. can I assume that my first part Background Check(Documents,job,Qualification, POF) checks are complete and second stage of Background Check(Security Check) start.

My Time Line:

Waiting for Medical

Thanks,

swk

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009
AOR Received.
Apr 2010
File Transfer...
Sep 2010
Med's Request
Jul 24th 2012
Med's Done....
Aug 22nd 2012
Passport Req..
PR1- Feb 28th, 2013 PR2-MAR 18th 2013
Dear Qorax,
I am April 2010 applicant, have done my medicals on Aug 2012, i didnt pay RPRF as they didnt ask me. In Nov 2012 CHC London sent me email asking to pay RPRF which i paid on Nov 29th 2012.
I have 3 questions,

1- My medical results are OK?
2- Security Checks have been completed?
3- They are ready to send me PPR1 and if not how long it will take?

pls advise.

B. Regards

jo_1501

Jul 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston,jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb.14,2008
Doc's Request.
jan.10,2009
AOR Received.
oct.2008
Where did you apply from

cs5 said:
Dear Qorax

I am a pre50 FSW applicant (2006). I received a request for updated police cert + meds + Right of Permanent Residence Fee + copies of passport pages a few weeks ago and last week they asked for my height and eye color. Does this mean all security checks are done? will I be called for my visa anytime soon?

Thanks a lot for your help

ali asim

Dec 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 July 2014
dear qorax,

this is asim frm pak ,& i need ur help to understand my case & please help me to know when i will recv my MR, i will be highly thnkful to u dear, my status is given below.bcoz its almost 15 months that have not recv MR and than how much time will be required to complete my case bcoz for 2011 applicants it is fast track & FT was introduced by cic as it will be finalized in 12 months.

i have applied for FSW on 4 september 2011 & recieved positive reply frm CIO nova scottia on 24 november 2011, at that stage my ecas shows '' in process'' & than i recieved very 1st reply frm LVO on 10 may 2012 for updating PCC & POF and was given 60 days to make it possible,which i submitted in 15 days, after almost 1 one month (june 2nd) of submissin of these docs i again recieved msg frm LVO to produce documents for my child bcoz i sent only bday certificate for my baby , he was only 3 months old at that time & i cudnt prepare ''B'' form & passport copies for my baby,& at this stage i was given 30 days to produce required docs,i submitted docs within 15 days, now on 10 october of 2012 my ecas shows 2nd line '' we started processing ur application on 10 octber 2012 ''
my time line is given blow

application submitted ,4th september 2011

PER rcvd on 24 november 2011

1st reply by LVO on 10 may 2012

2nd reply by LVO on 2nd june 2012

processing statrd on 10th oct 2012

dear qorax please reply i will be gr8full to u.

qchem

Star Member
Jun 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2010
AOR Received.
02-03-2011
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
18-04-2011
Med's Request
21-09-2011
Med's Done....
04-10-2011
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
qorax said:
Around this Dec-12 ur file would come out of the 'wait-queue' & it's processing would reCommence.
Dear Qorax,
It is the time to thank you so much for your skilled analysis and experienced opinions. On August 27, you replied to my question in regard to the long delay in my application. You expected that around Dec-12 my file would come out of the 'wait-queue' & it's processing would recommence reconsidered for processing.
Yes, it is happening now after 15 months of accepting the MD, and after 12 months of paying the visa fees. The VO has just called to coordinate a date for an interview after the holidays. What do you think in such situation?? What are the main motives for such interview at this stage of my application?? What would be the type of questions?? Is there any way that the outcome would be negative and refusing the application??
Regards,
Q

Drooza

Sep 9, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 Sep. 2009
Doc's Request.
17 Nov. 2009
AOR Received.
18 FEB. 2010
File Transfer...
17 Nov. 2009
Med's Request
20 March 2013
Med's Done....
09 April 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 July 2013
LANDED..........
sept 29 2013
just apply for CAIPS Notes to know what going on with your file, good luck

hope786

Nov 28, 2012
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
AOR Received.
16-11-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
Med's Request
21-1-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
18-11-2012
Passport Req..
God Knows
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2013
LANDED..........
11-10-2013
hope786 said:

My Time Line:

Waiting for Medical

Any Senior Please reply me
Thanks,