+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background Checks -EXPLAINED >>>

pwang

Jul 1, 2014
Hi, My provincial nominee immigration had been in security check for half a year. In March of this year, I was told that my application is under review. Does it mean my security check was done? But my application has been under review for over 3 months. What I got by VO's email is always "under review" without any other informative things. Does anybody know what's meaning of "under review"? What's the next stage beyond this?

NOC4131

Sep 8, 2012
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-14-2010
Doc's Request.
Feb-01-2011 (Doc sent dt)
Nomination.....
Updated Forms + Police Certf sent (May-2014)
AOR Received.
October-2010 (Full Doc request dt)
IELTS Request
Alongwith Full Docs (Feb-01-11)
File Transfer...
6-12 month letter (June 2012),18 month letter (May 2013)
Med's Request
Oct-22-2014
Med's Done....
Oct-30-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-14-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec-05-2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah on 5th day of Eid-ul-Fitr 2015
ANNOUNCEMENT FOR 6-12 OR 18 MONTH LETTER(S) HOLDERS !!!

ANYBODY WHO APPLIED UPTO 25TH-JUNE-2010 AND HAVE RECEIVED 6-12 OR 18 MONTH LETTER(S) FROM CIC/LVO,COULD CONNECT TO THE BELOW GIVEN LINK TO ANALYSE THE TIMELINE(S).........AND SEND ME YR OWN TIMELINES IF WANNA BE PART OF THIS EXCEL SHEET TO HELP OTHERS AND ANALYSE YOURSELF AT A GLANCE.

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL

Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Zu8d03m30kuRUPayQtKEBMhBqi4Z1_4LbmjuXQUiJtY
Email: sasifhassan @ gmail.com

NOC4131

Sep 8, 2012
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-14-2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Oct-22-2014
Med's Done....
Oct-30-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-14-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec-05-2014
LANDED..........
ANNOUNCEMENT FOR FSW- MI-1 APPLICANTS, 6-12 OR 18 MONTH LETTER(S) HOLDERS !!!

ANY FSW-MI-1 APPLICANT,WHO APPLIED UPTO 25TH-JUNE-2010 AND HAVE RECEIVED 6-12 OR 18 MONTH LETTER(S) FROM CIC/LVO,COULD CONNECT TO THE BELOW GIVEN LINK TO ANALYSE CIC TIMELINE(S).........MOREOVER, PROVIDE YR OWN TIMELINES [SEE FIELD A TO S (CLICK MENTIONED LINK FOR EXAMPLE] IF WANNA BE PART OF THIS EXCEL SHEET TO HELP OTHERS AND ANALYSE YOURSELF AT A GLANCE.

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL

Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Zu8d03m30kuRUPayQtKEBMhBqi4Z1_4LbmjuXQUiJtY
Email: sasifhassan @ gmail.com

adee21

Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2012
Nomination.....
25-09-2013
AOR Received.
22-01-2014 CIO
File Transfer...
Don't Know
Med's Request
02-07-2014
Med's Done....
5-08-2014
Hi all forum mates.

I am new here and my category is PNP. I have a query about police certificate.

I got an email for additional documents request today in which LVO asked me to submit

-Updated original police certificates for you and your spouse from the United Kingdom

Last month I got en mail from LVO for additional documents request as well

Updated original police certificates for you and your spouse from each country that you or your spouse have lived in for 6 months or more since October 2013
*Please also include original police certificates from Pakistan for you and your spouse

I have submitted updated police certificate from Pakistan this month

Now my question is

I submitted my original police certificate to CIC which has issued date from 10-07-2013 and valid for 1 year till 10-07-2014.

I left the Uk for good in December 2013.

Base on what I have been reading here and on the CIC website, apparently, Police Certificates (PC) are valid for only 1 year and at the time of submitting the PC (with your application) to CIC, the PC should be no older than 3 months.

Let say I use to live/work in uk but I left country by December 2013 I have never been back to UK since leaving.

My question is would the PCC I got in Novemeber 2013 still valid (considering that I got the PC when I left the country and that I have never returned to the country since) OR would I have to again get a new PC

rizmayo

Aug 17, 2013
Mississauga
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
26-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-09-2013, sent 17-09-2013, DM 06-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2013
adee21 said:
Hi all forum mates.

I am new here and my category is PNP. I have a query about police certificate.

I got an email for additional documents request today in which LVO asked me to submit

-Updated original police certificates for you and your spouse from the United Kingdom

Last month I got en mail from LVO for additional documents request as well

Updated original police certificates for you and your spouse from each country that you or your spouse have lived in for 6 months or more since October 2013
*Please also include original police certificates from Pakistan for you and your spouse

I have submitted updated police certificate from Pakistan this month

Now my question is

I submitted my original police certificate to CIC which has issued date from 10-07-2013 and valid for 1 year till 10-07-2014.

I left the Uk for good in December 2013.

Base on what I have been reading here and on the CIC website, apparently, Police Certificates (PC) are valid for only 1 year and at the time of submitting the PC (with your application) to CIC, the PC should be no older than 3 months.

Let say I use to live/work in uk but I left country by December 2013 I have never been back to UK since leaving.

My question is would the PCC I got in Novemeber 2013 still valid (considering that I got the PC when I left the country and that I have never returned to the country since) OR would I have to again get a new PC
Did you already send the PCC you got in Nov 2013 to CIC? If not then you will need a new certificate, as you correctly pointed out it cannot be older then 3 months at the time of submission to CIC.

If however, you have already sent UK PCC to CIC in November and have not been back to UK since, then this is a mistake on their part and just inform them of this fact.

Regards,

adee21

Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2012
Nomination.....
25-09-2013
AOR Received.
22-01-2014 CIO
File Transfer...
Don't Know
Med's Request
02-07-2014
Med's Done....
5-08-2014
rizmayo said:
Did you already send the PCC you got in Nov 2013 to CIC? If not then you will need a new certificate, as you correctly pointed out it cannot be older then 3 months at the time of submission to CIC.

If however, you have already sent UK PCC to CIC in November and have not been back to UK since, then this is a mistake on their part and just inform them of this fact.

Regards,
Thanks for quick reply. I obtained my PPC on 10-10-2013 and sent my application,that was received by CIO on 14-12-2013. and I left country on 20-12-2013 for good and came to my home country since then I am residing here.
but I am worried why they asked me for updated PCC again.So I will write them email tomorrow

Regards

ilovejesus

Sep 12, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
14-03-2015
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
14-03-2015
Hello I am new to this forum, I have sent my application to CIC .What do you mean by full docs becoz i already sent all the forms which is given in the CIC website along with my IELTS TRF and education credential assesment
Thanks.

amar_gahir

Star Member
May 1, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO -> Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
PER - 13-Jan-2014
AOR Received.
26-Feb-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
15-Apr-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
09-May-2015
Med's Done....
23-May-2015, TLU - 04-Jun-2015
Hi Friends,

Need your valuable suggestion.

I applied for Work Permit 10 years ago. Do i need to mention it somewhere?

Since Work permit is not TRV or visitor or refugee visa and hence i filled "No" in Background Declaration form ( Schedule A).

Is my understanding correct here ?

BR/
Amar

amar_gahir

Star Member
May 1, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO -> Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
PER - 13-Jan-2014
AOR Received.
26-Feb-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
15-Apr-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
09-May-2015
Med's Done....
23-May-2015, TLU - 04-Jun-2015
Seniors Please suggest!

NOC4131

Sep 8, 2012
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-14-2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Oct-22-2014
Med's Done....
Oct-30-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-14-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec-05-2014
LANDED..........
amar_gahir said:
Hi Friends,

Need your valuable suggestion.

I applied for Work Permit 10 years ago. Do i need to mention it somewhere?

Since Work permit is not TRV or visitor or refugee visa and hence i filled "No" in Background Declaration form ( Schedule A).

Is my understanding correct here ?

BR/
Amar
No need to mention, if nothing gone wrong

ojoalex

Jul 16, 2011
krgkutty said:
Hi RBJ,
The status is "In Process" since Feb 6 2012.
Thanks, KRG.
Good Day Forumnites, I got this response below from AVO. I need assistance on how to respond to this. I am very shocked that this is coming up after 5months of medicals and several other requests for additional documents. Can anyone guide me on what to do.

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the Skilled Worker class.
Your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it have been reviewed and it appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of the Act.

I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act which states:

16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonable requires.

Specifically, I have concerns that the documents related to your work experience at xxxxxxxxxx. which you have provided in support of your application is fraudulent.
Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application for a permanent residence as a member of the Federal Skilled workers class, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of two years according to section 40(2)(a):

40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation

(a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act

40(2) The following provisions govern subsection (1):

(a) the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of two years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced.

I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond to this information. You will have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information in this regard. Please respond using the address at the top of this letter and clearly indicate your file number for all correspondence.

If you do not respond to this request within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information currently on file and may result in the refusal of your application.

Please note that submission in person will not be accepted.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Sincerely,

Immigration Officer

Immigration Section

blue_57

Jun 3, 2014
I must say that you are lucky to be given the opportunity to explain yourself. Since this is about fraudulent employment reference, you can provide your previous employment contracts, accepted job offers, previous pay slips and ITRs. You can also enclosed business card of your immediate manager or HR so they can verify that you submitted an authentic reference letter.

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
Hi all, hope you all have been keeping well. I need some help as it has been 9 months since my processing got started and no positive response from LVO. I am waiting anxiously for some positive updates from LVO as on 21st January, 2013 my ECAS started showing 2nd line.

Here is a bit of my correspondence and progress with LVO

28th January 2014: was asked for updated Schedule A and Imm5406 forms
10th February 2014: docs acknowledged by LBM and was advised for lengthy Background Checks which may take minimum of 6 months.

18th June 2014 was replied for my CSE, your file is awaiting officer review.

ordered GCMS in August and received after a month which shows notes:

Eligibility is cleared, Interview waived,

Send PA request for updated forms and upon receipt send Meds RPRF. last activity shows security screening for me and my spouse. there is another note: **NOC 2147 file HELD W/DRS**
PA studied computing in ****** university and now working in IT field FRC Required.

PA have performed duties which match with NOC, (not eact text of the GCMS report for this line)

now my questions are :

1. What does this FRC mean?
2. What do they mean by "File HELD W/DRS"?
2. Is there something seriously bad with my application? because it has been 9 months since my processing got started and no updates yet.
3. What kind of review is my file awaiting?

Thank you and Best regards.

rambo77

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/05/2014
Doc's Request.
AWAITING
Nomination.....
AWAITING
AOR Received.
2ND LINE UPDATED
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED EARLIER
File Transfer...
20/08/2014
Med's Request
AWAITING
Med's Done....
AWAITING
Interview........
HOPEFULLY WAIVED
Passport Req..
AWAITING
VISA ISSUED...
AWAITNG
LANDED..........
BY GOD'S GRACE SURELY IN MAY'2015
qorax said:
Yes, it definitely points to the b/g check to be completed. As u had submitted your pps - your security checks r currently on. Usually it takes around 3 months. So, expect your visa by Oct-Nov 2010.

All the very best!
Qorax
HI QORAX ,
Trust all's well at ur end...
Am FSWP 2014 applicant. I have certain queries ..Appreciate your kind revert through PM pls..
1. Wht does 2nd line in EACS signify??
2. Does it mean that ur Background checks have been initiated & u will received MR shortly..
3. Since my spouse has worked abroad & i myself have studied abroad ..will it delay ur request for MR from ur VO?
4.Wht is normal time duration of getting MR after PER?? after 2nd line update its over three months in my case ? Whn should i expect my MR ?
Many thx for your time any replies ..
Good Luck for all ur endeavors.

ramgarhia

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2014
Nomination.....
11-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-04-2014
Med's Request
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015 (3rd line 12-05-2015) (DM 26-05-2015)
Passport Req..
Soon 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon 2015
LANDED..........
Definitely 2015
rambo77 said:
HI QORAX ,
Trust all's well at ur end...
Am FSWP 2014 applicant. I have certain queries ..Appreciate your kind revert through PM pls..
1. Wht does 2nd line in EACS signify??
2nd line signifies that Visa Officer started working on your application.

2. Does it mean that ur Background checks have been initiated & u will received MR shortly..
When 2nd line is added in status it means they started processing & background check, criminality, Security check on you. If everything goes good. You will get MR within 15-20 days maximum. If not then it means your application is under verification.

3. Since my spouse has worked abroad & i myself have studied abroad ..will it delay ur request for MR from ur VO?
Yes there are chances of delay if VO sends request to concerned country officials regarding your & your family abroad travel history.

4.Wht is normal time duration of getting MR after PER?? after 2nd line update its over three months in my case ? Whn should i expect my MR ?
After PER it takes 15-20 days to reach application to Visa Office in your country. And after that it depends on VO for MR request.

Many thx for your time any replies ..
Good Luck for all ur endeavors.