Category........
Visa Office......
SEOUL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
May 2012
Dear qorax
please check your inbox. I sent a mail to you.

iyikk

Apr 24, 2012
Dear friends

Can any one help me to know information regarding my status, actually I have applied in June 2006 and just now i seen my ecase status is in process i.e We started processing your application on September 5, 2006. , by checking my status wondering and I don't know why they are taking somuch of time for contacting to applilcants. any reason for holding for such a long time ?? please advise/suggest me what should I do ??

many thanks.

olddream

Star Member
May 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SEOUL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
May 2012
Hi,
I have a question regarding RPRF?
As my VO instructed me to submit Proof of payment of right of permanent residence fee for 2 persons (me and my wife) alone with my medical exam
How much it is?
I am little bit confused at the link http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/korea-coree/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng&view=d
Right of Permanent Residence (Principal applicant and accompanying spouse/common law partner only) C$490
is it only C$490 or C$980?
Can I send Total money through a single certified cheque, bank draft or money order?
Or I have to take two different certified cheque, bank draft or money order for me and my wife individually
If two different certified cheque, bank draft or money order then on it whose name will be written ( my name only or individual name)?
Thank you very much for your reply.

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
olddream said:
Hi,
I have a question regarding RPRF?
As my VO instructed me to submit Proof of payment of right of permanent residence fee for 2 persons (me and my wife) alone with my medical exam
How much it is?
I am little bit confused at the link http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/korea-coree/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng&view=d
Right of Permanent Residence (Principal applicant and accompanying spouse/common law partner only) C$490 Each, total 980is it only C$490 or C$980?
Can I send Total money through a single certified cheque, bank draft or money order? YesOr I have to take two different certified cheque, bank draft or money order for me and my wife individually
If two different certified cheque, bank draft or money order then on it whose name will be written ( my name only or individual name)?
Thank you very much for your reply.

Philips1172

Star Member
Nov 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
dreaming_yyz said:
Canada will continue to process Federal Skilled Worker visa backlog

Earlier this year Canadian immigration announced their plans to stop the processing of Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) visa applications submitted before 27 February 2008 and reject these applications in order to reduce the backlog of visa applications. However, more recently, the immigration department has reportedly instructed its visa officers not to return the applications and continue processing the visas.

As part of Canadian immigration's plan to reduce the backlog of visa applications, the Canadian government announced in March they would be rejecting almost 300,000 Canadian visa applications made before 27 February 2008. Their applications were to be returned and $130 million worth of fees refunded to enable Canadian immigration to reduce the massive backlog they say has been standing in the way of major reform to the immigration system.

At least for now, plans to reject and return the backlog of visa applications will be halted until the Canadian government announces further instructions on how to proceed. The government has already directed Canada embassies not to return the applications and the processing fee and continue processing the applications.

Traditionally, Canada has had a first-in first-out system meaning that visa applicants wait in a queue to have their visa applications processed. Therefore, the decision to reject all of the applications in the backlog received before 27 February 2008 has proved detrimental to applicants who have been waiting for years for their applications to be processed.

Other Canadian immigration options that may be worth considering include the Quebec Skilled Worker (QSW) program or one of the Provincial Nominee programs.

http://www.workpermit.com/news/2012-05-30/canada/canada-will-continue-to-process-federal-skilled-worker-visa-backlog.htm
If the information is from authentic source it is very encouraging news.

olddream

Star Member
May 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SEOUL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
May 2012
Dear Khalid
Thank you very much.

back.bencher

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Hi
Sir Qorax
I am a student applicant for canad applied in july 2011 and Did medicals in august 2011 after that everytime i ask CHC for my status they advice me to keep patience Background checks are still under process
while searching for background checks i found this link on this forum
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t79394.0.html
I request you please read it one for me and please tell me should i go with it or just sit back and wait chc to complete thier checks
Thanks

annmarypallickal

Dec 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2011
Doc's Request.
april 2011
AOR Received.
may 2011
File Transfer...
june 2011
Med's Request
january 2013
Med's Done....
february 2013
Passport Req..
january 2013
VISA ISSUED...
april 2013
LANDED..........
april 2013
qorax said:
After Paper Screening all files r sent to MICROLOCATOR... to make & keep digital files of our apps.
dear captain,

i hav sent u pm regarding my gcms....pls help me

rgds,

ann

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
annmarypallickal said:
dear captain,

i hav sent u pm regarding my gcms....pls help me

rgds,

ann
Hi, I avoid long posts/PMs... Pls reduce it's content. Sorry my friend.

swk

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009
AOR Received.
Apr 2010
File Transfer...
Sep 2010
Med's Request
Jul 24th 2012
Med's Done....
Aug 22nd 2012
Passport Req..
PR1- Feb 28th, 2013 PR2-MAR 18th 2013
Dear Qorax and other Seniors,
I am April 2010 applicant. last week CHC london asked me to send IMM0008, Schedule A, rececnt photo graphs and POF.
Do you think my background checks (Academic/Job verfications) are over or they will start it once these documents will be received.

Pls advise.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
swk said:
Dear Qorax and other Seniors,
I am April 2010 applicant. last week CHC london asked me to send IMM0008, Schedule A, rececnt photo graphs and POF.
Do you think my background checks (Academic/Job verfications) are over or they will start it once these documents will be received.

Pls advise.
Partly over... rest would commence now as u've come out of the wait-queue.

annmarypallickal

Dec 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2011
Doc's Request.
april 2011
AOR Received.
may 2011
File Transfer...
june 2011
Med's Request
january 2013
Med's Done....
february 2013
Passport Req..
january 2013
VISA ISSUED...
april 2013
LANDED..........
april 2013
qorax said:
Hi, I avoid long posts/PMs... Pls reduce it's content. Sorry my friend.
sorry captain..

i dont know from where to send..i send max details to u to get a complete picture to u...whenever u get time pls read....atleast can u read red colour portion and pls give me a reply.

regards,

ann