Interview........
It is waived due to Decision made line on 06/09/12
Passport Req..
01-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 6/9/12 and Canadian Add on 7/9/12.STAMPED PASSPORT RECEIVED 8/9/12
LANDED..........
Landed on 21 st Mar 13
Dear Qorax i putting this query third time but not get an answer please replied me i am a worried man

I have applied in 0ct-11 got per in just one day on oct -11 got per from NDVO on 15/11/2011 my ecas status shows that in process and we have received your application on "XXXX" But then after nothing happen i have applied under NOC 7216 I am working with Indian Railway as a engineer and confirm govt job from last 13 years.Is Government job affect my case or whats the reason i am not getting Medical because I have seen many guys who updated their details that they get medical in just 3-4- or 5 months in my case nearly five month passed after seconf AOR but nothing happened daily my eyes serching for mail and ECAS status but result is big ZERO..Please help me I am worried man.

[/quote]

Raggarwal

Star Member
Dec 21, 2010
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2010
AOR Received.
3-3-2011, 2nd AOR - 28-3-2011
Med's Done....
1-10-2011, re-med 17-12-2011
Passport Req..
sent 10-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-05-2012
Hi Qorax sir,
Do you know what ECU is and what do they do? My file is pending with this department for the last 3 months and they haven't taken any action. IO notes says ECU-RFV docs pending since 5th march. Per GCMS notes my criminality and medical got cleared in the month of december. I am waiting for PP with visa from NDVO.

Thanks!
Rakesh

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
goti said:
Dear Qorax i putting this query third time but not get an answer please replied me i am a worried man

I have applied in 0ct-11 got per in just one day on oct -11 got per from NDVO on 15/11/2011 my ecas status shows that in process and we have received your application on "XXXX" But then after nothing happen i have applied under NOC 7216 I am working with Indian Railway as a engineer and confirm govt job from last 13 years.Is Government job affect my case or whats the reason i am not getting Medical because I have seen many guys who updated their details that they get medical in just 3-4- or 5 months in my case nearly five month passed after seconf AOR but nothing happened daily my eyes serching for mail and ECAS status but result is big ZERO..Please help me I am worried man.
dear how its possible you got PER in only one day?
if you sent your application in October 2011 , your PER from CIC must received in Jan 2012 and you must received AOR from NDVO in Feb 2012 , so my dear you have put wrong time lines . but you will receive MR soon because the guys who received AOR in Feb are receiving MR now a days thanks.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
goti said:

Hi,

1. As an Oct-11 applicant u should be expecting ur meds around mid-2012, which is now.
2. Yes, with a Govt. job u could expect some delays. This occurs b'coz of difficulties in performing b/ground checks by CIC with such employers. Most Govt. depts either do not respond to the queries of (unimportant for them) external agencies, or take their own sweet time to reply.

Pls have patience, things would be alright, soon.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Raggarwal said:
Hi Qorax sir,
Do you know what ECU is and what do they do? My file is pending with this department for the last 3 months and they haven't taken any action. IO notes says ECU-RFV docs pending since 5th march. Per GCMS notes my criminality and medical got cleared in the month of december. I am waiting for PP with visa from NDVO.

Thanks!
Rakesh
qorax said:
Economic Class Unit.
"The Economic Class Unit (ECU) processes skilled workers and business category applications. Since the introduction of IRPA in January 2002, the number of economic class applications in the skilled worker category has been around 2600 per year. The Unit has been working hard to re-assess the cases files & reduce the large inventory of pre-IRPA cases". Usually some files r sent to the ECU randomly. They also assess 'Economic Fugitive' scenarios.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
qorax said:
Economic Class Unit.
"The Economic Class Unit (ECU) processes skilled workers and business category applications. Since the introduction of IRPA in January 2002, the number of economic class applications in the skilled worker category has been around 2600 per year. The Unit has been working hard to re-assess the cases files & reduce the large inventory of pre-IRPA cases". Usually some files r sent to the ECU randomly. They also assess 'Economic Fugitive' scenarios.
I hope and wish your + will once be higher than your post. +1

Raggarwal

Star Member
Dec 21, 2010
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2010
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
sent 10-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-05-2012
Thanks Sir,
+1 to you when my karma permits
Also, you got any idea about ECU-RFA docs??

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Raggarwal said:
Thanks Sir,
+1 to you when my karma permits
Also, you got any idea about ECU-RFA docs??
"RFA" means Ready For Approval. This remark is logged by an IO (not his staff) after a "review" of the case file on a BFD. This notifies another party/dept./section/cell within the CIC (usually) to come back within a stipulated date/time as the IO has just that info left to "approve" a case.

Qorax

Raggarwal

Star Member
Dec 21, 2010
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2010
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
sent 10-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-05-2012
qorax said:
"RFA" means Ready For Approval. This remark is logged by an IO (not his staff) after a "review" of the case file on a BFD. This notifies another party/dept./section/cell within the CIC (usually) to come back within a stipulated date/time as the IO has just that info left to "approve" a case.

Qorax
Thanks a ton Sir!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Raggarwal said:
Hi Qorax sir,

Thanks!
Rakesh
Similar to my previous post, RFV - which stands for Ready For Visa - is an important log by the IO w.r.t. a case where s/he finds it complete from his/her side... And notifies some other cell/dept./section to assess/act on the requested activities pending the forwarding this case file to PHEP Section (for PPR/visa issuance). This, usually, signifies that this case file is now finalized from the IO's desk.

NOTE:
1. Both, RFA & RFV may not only be marked for ECU... it could be for any other dept. as well.
2. ECU is specifically created to address the backlogs. IMHO they deep-scrutinize the files submitted to them with an intention to "eliminate" rather than "select" applications. This is a severe screening process... and I again opine that not all files go there... but why do some (go to them) is beyond me, or I do not want to comment on it.

Raggarwal

Star Member
Dec 21, 2010
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2010
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
sent 10-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-05-2012
qorax said:
Similar to my previous post, RFV - which stands for Ready For Visa - is an important log by the IO w.r.t. a case where s/he finds it complete from his/her side... And notifies some other cell/dept./section to assess/act on the requested activities pending the forwarding this case file to PHEP Section (for PPR/visa issuance). This, usually, signifies that this case file is now finalized from the IO's desk.

NOTE:
1. Both, RFA & RFV may not only be marked for ECU... it could be for any other dept. as well.
2. ECU is specifically created to address the backlogs. IMHO they deep-scrutinize the files submitted to them with an intention to "eliminate" rather "select" cases. This is a severe screening process... and I again opine that not all files go there... but why do some (go to them) is beyond me, or I do not want to comment on it.
Well I checked again and it says "ECU-RFV docs pending" not RFA. So RFV is ready for Visa but what would be these ECU-RFV docs? Are these COPR papers that IO is waiting for or something else.

Sending you a PM on the isseu.

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
As I understand security background checks are done after the medicals, but recently some applicants waiting for medicals got this reply from CHC London that your file is under background checks ::) what are these checks then or sometimes they do checks b4 medicals ?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Raggarwal said:
Well I checked again and it says "ECU-RFV docs pending" not RFA. So RFV is ready for Visa but what would be these ECU-RFV docs? Are these COPR papers that IO is waiting for or something else.

Sending you a PM on the isseu.
As explained earlier, it simply puts the onus on the shoulders of ECU... the IO places the "ball in their court now"... S/he has done with his/her "work" and his note to PHEP (docs!) is pending reply/report from ECU.

Remember: Our COPR & PRV or a SJTD (if applicable) is signed by the Program Manager. The file & pps come to him only under a cover note from the PHEP section.