File Transfer...
20-01-2010
Med's Request
26-10-2010
Med's Done....
11-03-2010
Passport Req..
27-12-2010
What is average time to get Passport back with visa after I send my passport. My visa office is new york. Many thanks in advance for the answer.

hinavin

Dec 2, 2010
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, Ontario Canada
Hi and I have a similar question for the London VO - how long does it take for the passports to be returned once the PPR is received. Also for UAE (Dubai) applicants does the passport need to be sent to London or Abu Dhabi.
Thanks in advance!

bennyameh

Dec 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spur230 said:
What is average time to get Passport back with visa after I send my passport. My visa office is new york. Many thanks in advance for the answer.
Hi

If submiited by mail---Applicants should expect to be without their passports for 30 working days (6 weeks).

If submitted in person-You may collect your passport 10 working days .

Benny

bsrk68

Dec 15, 2010
Toronto
Visa Office......
Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/1999
LANDED..........
09/12/1999
hinavin said:
Hi and I have a similar question for the London VO - how long does it take for the passports to be returned once the PPR is received. Also for UAE (Dubai) applicants does the passport need to be sent to London or Abu Dhabi.
Thanks in advance!
It will take a minimum of 6 weeks for your PPTs to be returned to you after being received in VO London....and yes, your PPTs have to be mailed to the VO which processed your application. All PPTs should be sent in one package.

Hope this helps.

hinavin

Dec 2, 2010
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, Ontario Canada
Many thanks BSRK for the quick response!

Also your detailed analysis of `which city...`was very insightful and a pleasant read owing to the `conversational-no-big-jargons approach`. Fantastic job!

When do we get to read an account of your experience of Journey to Canada, Landing, Post Landing - et al. We know it was a decade or so back from your timelines...

Something we all quite enjoy from many seniors on this forum - Qorax, PPM, Saki, Leon, Biju and many many others!

Regards
nav