Med's Done....
Feb. 2016
Passport Req..
June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
arasharash74 said:
Hello

my lawyer paid ARC and all expenses by credit card and just gave one paper receipt to CIC, I am just curious is it done?? and I have to just wait to respond from CIC in Ankara?
they just requested paiment and did ask for any forms or something else as it was family class sponsorship.
1. how long I have to wait to get the result?
2. what about the medical which has been done and expired?
3. it is almost 2 months I am waiting.

Thank you ;D :D ;)
1. 3-6 months of wait but some people are waiting over a year for approval.
2. They will request a repeat medical. So just wait for the request.
3. Like I said some people have been waiting for over a year. So patience is key. And yes!! It's hard to wait.

Good Luck

braveheart09

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/16/2015
AOR Received.
7/17/2015
File Transfer...
8/24/2015
Med's Done....
5/10/2015
Interview........
01-02-2016
Passport Req..
09-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
Flight booked 25-05-2016
arasharash74 said:
Hello

my lawyer paid ARC and all expenses by credit card and just gave one paper receipt to CIC, I am just curious is it done?? and I have to just wait to respond from CIC in Ankara?
they just requested paiment and did ask for any forms or something else as it was family class sponsorship.
1. how long I have to wait to get the result?
2. what about the medical which has been done and expired?
3. it is almost 2 months I am waiting.

Thank you ;D :D ;)
Hi I m wating for ARC from Ankara VO too . I didn't received anything yet my medicals expired . I sent receipt and explanation letter on march 14 , 2016 . Looks like your lawyer did that letter for you.Did you order your atip (gcms) notes what doest it say about ARC thanks. Good luck my friend we are in the same boat Ankara vo ;)

mirjana.Ilija

Aug 5, 2015
For vienna it says on their website this message...

Visa and Immigration section is no longer open for submission of applications, documents or passports, or any enquiries

does this mean everything stopped or just new submissions..does anyone know

Shantaveli

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
mirjana.Ilija said:
For vienna it says on their website this message...

Visa and Immigration section is no longer open for submission of applications, documents or passports, or any enquiries

does this mean everything stopped or just new submissions..does anyone know
Our case is not ARC but our visa office is Vienna and our sponsorship application has been received 2 weeks ago and despite that shows it's in process.
So my guess is they are active somehow.

mirjana.Ilija

Aug 5, 2015
Shantaveli said:
Our case is not ARC but our visa office is Vienna and our sponsorship application has been received 2 weeks ago and despite that shows it's in process.
So my guess is they are active somehow.
o ok thats good

am12345

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Hi all members, Just to update today I have checked my online ECas and it showed decision made. I did 2nd re-medical on 19th April and they told me that result will be uploaded in a week then its up to VO when to review it. I haven't get any e mail or letter yet for PPR1 or PPR2 request any comments on how long it takes after decision made to get response from VO.

AreWeDoneYet

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
Feb. 2016
Passport Req..
June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
am12345 said:
Hi all members, Just to update today I have checked my online ECas and it showed decision made. I did 2nd re-medical on 19th April and they told me that result will be uploaded in a week then its up to VO when to review it. I haven't get any e mail or letter yet for PPR1 or PPR2 request any comments on how long it takes after decision made to get response from VO.
**copied from a previous post**

PPR = Passport Request.
In Pakistan PPR comes in 2 steps [PPR-1 & PPR-2].
PPR-1.....London Visa office send PPR-1 through email asking for recent photos, passport copies and a form.
PPR-2.....London VO send PPR-2 through email. Original Passports should be submitted to Islamabad VO for Visa stamping.
Normally (PPR-1) takes 3-5 months after medical done & (PPR-2) 4-6 weeks.

Hope it clears..

am12345

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
To,AreWeDoneYet

Thanks for ur feedback, I believe u also waiting after medical done from 2 months for PPR1 request, Did ur ECas status have change to decision made. What could be reason after decision made to wait 3-5 months again for PPr1 request?

AreWeDoneYet

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
Feb. 2016
Passport Req..
June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
am12345 said:
To,AreWeDoneYet

Thanks for ur feedback, I believe u also waiting after medical done from 2 months for PPR1 request, Did ur ECas status have change to decision made. What could be reason after decision made to wait 3-5 months again for PPr1 request?
Welcome,

Nope still in process. In a few weeks it will be 3 months. So hopefully k hear something. After passport request it generally changes to decion made. Then after that it could take 4-6 weeks to mail back the visa etc. not every embassy is the same. Best of luck. My embassy is only ppr1

AreWeDoneYet

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
Feb. 2016
Passport Req..
June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
am12345 said:
To AreWeDoneYet, Ok thanks which visa office ur case is processing?
Amman

Taxed

Jul 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2015
Doc's Request.
11-2015
AOR Received.
04-2015
Med's Request
11-2015
Med's Done....
11-2015
Interview........
9-2016 ARC Approved.: 9-2016 CSQ Issued.....: 2-2017 Re-Med's Request...: 4-2017 Re-Med's Done : 4-2017
Passport Req..
04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-2017
LANDED..........
05-2017
My ARC reexamination was deposited 25th April, fingers crossed for a positive answer.

Naaz kaur

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
Hello
I have been silent member of this forum. I have question regarding my husband's Arc. As back in August 2015 he got exclusion order because of refusal of humanitarian . case. Now in feburary i applied for permanent residence along with my husband under express entry (cec inland). I am the main applicant . So my question when they aproove our application are they going to ask to pay arc fess before issuing COPR . As i m already in canada can i do my landing before his landing or they are going to hold my ppr as well while his arc under review or they will process individually. ::) ::)

Thanks in advance for your answers..

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Naaz kaur said:
Hello
I have been silent member of this forum. I have question regarding my husband's Arc. As back in August 2015 he got exclusion order because of refusal of humanitarian . case. Now in feburary i applied for permanent residence along with my husband under express entry (cec inland). I am the main applicant . So my question when they aproove our application are they going to ask to pay arc fess before issuing COPR . As i m already in canada can i do my landing before his landing or they are going to hold my ppr as well while his arc under review or they will process individually. ::) ::)
He will need to go through the ARC process and be approved before either of your COPRs are issued. No - they will not issue your COPR separately.