+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Australian student visa rejected with 3yr ban ..applying for canada student visa

zack12

Apr 26, 2012
Mehra as u said that u wr there from 2008 - 2011,so u haven't completed ur course and uwr applied for extension and got rejected,Did u applied for an appeal in court.

In India which city u have aaplied and which consultant.

Sweetalker

Sep 4, 2013
Toronto, Canada.
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa, Ontario.
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2014
Doc's Request.
PER: 20th August 2014
IELTS Request
8.0 Overall (7.5 Minimum)
File Transfer...
15-09-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
15-11-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2015
LANDED..........
10-04-2015
mehra31 said:
Hello Camani the rejection is only on a letter and there is nothing noted on passport
This can be a good news for u..
The passport is still clean..

camani

Oct 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, You are good to go as your passport was not noted with a rejection or cancelled stamp. you can apply with canada and not mentioning any thing about rejection. you were not deported nor refused entry. you were only banned and doesnt shows on your passport. been banned from one country does not stop a person to apply to another country.

its Only a big problem if it was noted on your passport , as other embassy be question why what bla bla.

Apply for canada you got chance of getting a visa.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
camani said:
Hi, You are good to go as your passport was not noted with a rejection or cancelled stamp. you can apply with canada and not mentioning any thing about rejection. you were not deported nor refused entry. you were only banned and doesnt shows on your passport. been banned from one country does not stop a person to apply to another country.
Bad idea to lie about what happened. If Canada checks with Australia, then Canada will make a finding of misrepresentation, refuse the application and give him a two year ban from applying to Canada. So now instead of just having one ban to deal with - he'll have two.

Hopefulagain

Apr 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
camani said:

its Only a big problem if it was noted on your passport , as other embassy be question why what bla bla.

Without any disrespect to you, but that is EXTREMELY wrong advice. There is a question on the visa application form that says " have you been refused any kind of visa, admission, or been ordered to leave Canada or any other country". He is supposed to answer "yes" and then give an explanation "why".

Just because it is not stamped on the passport doesnt mean Canada doesnt have access to that information. And, as Scylla has indicated when they find out about the lie, then he will get banned from Canada also.

Though you right about 1 thing....being banned from one country does not stop a person from applying to another country BUT lying/ not declaring about the ban (when asked) is definite grounds for a ban.

So........ @ mehra31, even though it may seem as an easier way out (for the moment), it is actually going to do you more harm than good (in the long run). I would strongly suggest to not lie on your application. You are already suffering because of 1 lie, why do you want to complicate stuff even more.

charanjitSingh

Star Member
Oct 18, 2013
INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
waiting for LOA from college
IELTS Request
7.0 Bands
VISA ISSUED...
Waheguru Wheguru
very low chance...apply again with all the proper documentation who know what is next......all the best

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
camani said:

very very bad suggestion....OP has already got a ban due to fraud ur asking him to misrepresent again....he may get study vise by off chance but when time comes for PR if he is caught in his background check ...he will have spent money on his study and will be kicked out total loss......so do not misrepresent ...getting study visa is not all he has to apply for PGWP OCWP PR on every application he will have to lie in future....
which country r u from camani? ru an agent?

mehra31

Oct 23, 2013
Thank you for soo many suggestions but I certainly do not plan to do another fraud with Canada student application as it is sure that Australia and Canada immigration share the information of the visas .
Zach12 I did not apply for for appeal in the court I straight away came back to my country as I was facing financial problems .
But guys still is it better to go for CAnada students visa in such circumstances as all the agents I am trying to contact , are just saying that it is not possible to apply for vis because :
1. I have been banned in Australia for 3 years
2. I did not complete the course when I went to Australia in 2008.

Please advice all u good people

hazz

May 16, 2016
Re: Australian student visa rejected and now applying Canada visa

Dear All,

I found this group very informative and I will really appreciate your replies on my query.

Actually I have applied for Australia PhD visa with research topic related to controlling of Robots (Drones) and visa got rejected, reasoning that my research is related to Weapon and mass destruction and it does not meet public interest criteria and my visa got rejected.
Now, I got admission in Canada university as a PhD candidate. My research topic here is totally different and research is linked with Industrial Electronics.

I need to ask that how shall I cover my this point that I rejected from Australia, so I can add it on my SOP. Please write me.

Thanks,
Hazz