+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Australian student visa rejected with 3yr ban ..applying for canada student visa

mehra31

Oct 23, 2013
Hi All .
I applied for student visa for Australia in July 2013, but got rejection on the basis of fraudulent documents and a ban of 3 years. As my agent showed a fake course completion certificate . I was in Australia form 2008 -2011 but did not complete my degree there as I was denied a visa in 2011 because of lack of funds .
Now I plan to apply for CAnada Student visa, for 2015 Jan intake, but at that time my Austrlian ban will be active. Can someone help me to know how bright chances I have for visa to be granted in Canada .?? s I plan to study accounts there and hail from commerce background ....

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
mehra31 said:
Hi All .
I applied for student visa for Australia in July 2013, but got rejection on the basis of fraudulent documents and a ban of 3 years. As my agent showed a fake course completion certificate . I was in Australia form 2008 -2011 but did not complete my degree there as I was denied a visa in 2011 because of lack of funds .
Now I plan to apply for CAnada Student visa, for 2015 Jan intake, but at that time my Austrlian ban will be active. Can someone help me to know how bright chances I have for visa to be granted in Canada .?? s I plan to study accounts there and hail from commerce background ....
chances r slim....u have committed a fraud and u will have to mention about ur visa rejection on ur application form ....sorry to say this but fraud does not look good on ur record......

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
mead said:
chances r slim....u have committed a fraud and u will have to mention about ur visa rejection on ur application form ....sorry to say this but fraud does not look good on ur record......
Agreed. You will have to mention the Australian refusal and details in your application for the Canadian visa. So low chance of approval.

mehra31

Oct 23, 2013
Zack12 I came back from Australia because my visa was expiring and my course I was enrolled in was not completed. When I applied for visa renewal I was not granted as I was not able to show sufficient funding for thr remaining part of my course .

mehra31

Oct 23, 2013
Scylla and mead if I wait till the ban time of 3 years is over then will i have better chances ..as somtime down the line I will like to go to Australia or Canada for studies . ...

Sweetalker

Sep 4, 2013
Toronto, Canada.
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa, Ontario.
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2014
Doc's Request.
PER: 20th August 2014
IELTS Request
8.0 Overall (7.5 Minimum)
File Transfer...
15-09-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
15-11-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2015
LANDED..........
10-04-2015
The chances will stay slim bro..
Just coz its aban of 3 years doeznt mean they will forget the fraud after 3 years.. Things like these stay with ur profile.. Specially wen a countryis trying to look forreasons to filter the crowd coming in..

In positive light.. As time passes.. Things shud get a lil less heavy.. But..
Wat u cud do is.. U cud explain how this fraud was not ur fault totally as u trusted ur agent too much.. This wud again look tricky but this the best u can do as its already messy.. U cud explain how u did it by mtake and ur intention was not to cheat..

People do makemistakes bro we all do.. But not everone is ready to forgive n forget..
So even after all is said n done.. It will b ur luck n vo mood n tempramnt..

Do the best u can n face the music..
Refrain from such stuff in future..

All the best..

mehra31

Oct 23, 2013
Thanks sweetalker for the words of wisdom and encouragement....So as I understand here my chances are killed for getting in Canada for studies ...which makes me.look for.other country options .....Any hisses which country I can opt for ? Anyone ?.....

Sweetalker

Sep 4, 2013
Toronto, Canada.
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa, Ontario.
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2014
Doc's Request.
PER: 20th August 2014
IELTS Request
8.0 Overall (7.5 Minimum)
File Transfer...
15-09-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
15-11-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2015
LANDED..........
10-04-2015
Look fren.. Here the country is not important.. U will never find a country wich does not pay attention to frauds commited by someone whoz tryin to come in ur country..

So the odds will remain same even for Oz n Canada or any other country for that matter.. U need to understant dat first.. So if u want this bad.. U can give it a shot.. Go ahead for canada n explain how this was not ur fault n ur intentions were genuine.. This wud take some crafting in sop but thats wat u gotta do.. How u really wanted to study n how it fell apart..

Choose a state in canada wich isnot very popular.. Less population.. And choose a very relevant course there.. In ur case every little bit can help.. Show good funds this time.. Put in ur policeclearance certificate from indian passport office.. Apply online as they r processed directly in state vo i think..

Do all of it.. N just pray..
Dats ur part..

The other option.. Is to wait it out.. To let things cool down for u a bit.. Try n gather more relevant workex here.. N then apply to canada or other places aftersometime.. Doin everythin i mentioned above..

Peace..

Simkr

Jul 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chances are BIG ZERO...Sorry u committed a crime
mehra31 said:
Hi All .

mehra31

Oct 23, 2013
Thank you agin sweettalker.... It brings me to another concept where I can look forward to directly migrate to Canada or oz depending if they have the occupation in there skills list .
So now with this idea and this previous rejection to haunt me ....what are the chances ?...

mehra31

Oct 23, 2013
Zach12 I first applied from india for the course of master in Hr and then I came back to india without completing it as I was not granted visa renewal.
Again I applied for master in accounting studies , student visa from india in July 2013 but as my agent showed a fraud document about me completing the previous course I was denied entry in Australia and a ban of 3 years under PIC 4020

camani

Oct 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi does the australian noted the ban on your passport? or just a written letter