FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Do we get a PPR mail after our file is transferred to LVO?

Hirencool

Star Member
May 31, 2017
Do we get a PPR mail after our file is transferred to LVO?
Depending on which LVO u get transferred to , It will take some time before you get PPR mail ... as PPR occurs after IP2...
Ip2 changes Only after the visa officer final review is over....

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Depending on which LVO u get transferred to , It will take some time before you get PPR mail ... as PPR occurs after IP2...
Ip2 changes Only after the visa officer final review is over....
Last and final visa officer is from LVO or from Ottawa?

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
My AOR is August 04. I sent them an email asking them my visa office on friday, and got the reply on monday that my application was at CIO Sydney/Novia Scotia.
You are absolutely right in pointing out that CIO Sydney is the slowest. It is almost two months since my AOR and no movement from there.
Fingers crossed.
AFAIK, The application details are with the central VO for first 2 weeks. It is then sent to the local VO like New Delhi, Ottawa, Sydney etc.
So most probably, your application was sent to Sydney after mid August or most probably during end of August.
Don't get impatient and give them some time to validate the details and update the status.

sanexplorer666

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
India
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-12-2017
CIO Sydney is the slowest
I am July 18 AOR myself and my file was transferred on 18 september
and it takes around 2 months to get out of CIO sydney.
To every august aor who is in CIO Sydney no need to panic , you will be out eventually.
immitracker is mostly reliable for ottawa cases.
We didint have anyone to guide us ... but i hope this is an eye opener for everyone for you all.
Na2 to Lvo transfer is taking time...
Your message really gave me relief:). My file is stuck in NA2 since 7th Sep at CIC Sydney. Only worry is they asked for Schedule A. Not sure what was previous mistake. While looking at Immitracker I got panic.

Last edited:

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Also, its an IVR thing so you dont have to talk to any person and your call wont be recorded. :)
I have the UCI and the application number with me and I did make a call on Friday, i.e. 22nd of September they told me I have passed the medicals and the criminality check but security check is still pending and I spoke to a representative.
I don't think it's right calling them again and again because someone wrote few days back that they make a note of the calls and everything gets recorded in GCMS notes.
People who applied after me (after 20th Aug) have got their PPR's and I am still stuck on this, I don't have any idea what to do now and what's going on with my file.
I am too nervous and tensed these days.

Kumar Rohit

Jun 13, 2017
I have the UCI and the application number with me and I did make a call on Friday, i.e. 22nd of September they told me I have passed the medicals and the criminality check but security check is still pending and I spoke to a representative.
I don't think it's right calling them again and again because someone wrote few days back that they make a note of the calls and everything gets recorded in GCMS notes.
People who applied after me (after 20th Aug) have got their PPR's and I am still stuck on this, I don't have any idea what to do now and what's going on with my file.
I am too nervous and tensed these days.
Seems you have not selected the right numbers on the IVR options..choose the options where you dont have to speak to an agent.

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Seems you have not selected the right numbers on the IVR options..choose the options where you dont have to speak to an agent.
I will try again, can you share the number, I want to check if I called on the same no. or not.

HassanH

Star Member
Apr 22, 2017
Hi everyone,

My application moved to IP2 stage at 22 Sept. so I sent CPC an email asking which is my visa office, i received this email from them:

Good day,

Please note that your application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

An officer will contact you if further information is required.

Please consult our Website for information regarding our processing times:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

For your information, the processing times, provided on the website, is the average time it took visa offices to approve or refuse 80 percent of applications during a specified period in the past. They may not accurately predict future processing times.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

Regards,
Is this a generic message that everyone gets? Or does that mean that my Visa Office is Ottawa ? Any insight would be appreciated... trying to figure out when I can expect a PPR.

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Hi everyone,

My application moved to IP2 stage at 22 Sept. so I sent CPC an email asking which is my visa office, i received this email from them:

Is this a generic message that everyone gets? Or does that mean that my Visa Office is Ottawa ? Any insight would be appreciated... trying to figure out when I can expect a PPR.

I got the same. It's confirming that your file is in cpc Ottawa.

seawaves0703

Star Member
May 16, 2017
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-08-2017
AOR Received.
24-08-2017
IELTS Request
R:9 S:9 L:8.5 W:7
Med's Done....
06-09-2017
Hi everyone,

Its not a generic message. Your file is in the same status as mine. IP2 since 21st Sept. As per the immitracker IP2 to PPR average number of days is 7 but it could be more. The worst case for me is showing as Oct 9th in immitracker.

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Hey that's awesome man! I haven't checked with my consultant in a while so I'm not sure if there were any further updates from the last time. But seeing that your AOR is 20th and mine is 7th there's a pretty good possibility that mine changed too. But that message I think means all your docs checked out and now they just need to send you PPR! :D

Keep us posted!
Omg, I'm eagerly waiting for that lovely email. Let's see when I get this ☺