Here is my timeline :

13th 2017 May e-AOR
1st June 2017 Medical Pass
1st June 2017 IP1
1st June 2017 RCMP request
5th 2017 July submit RCMP
15 September 2017 PPR

CEC (Outland).

One thing That I realized is that our whole life shouldn't revolve around receiving the Golden email.
Cause sooner or later we will have a response. I understand we all have to make plans, but checking MyCIC so much often won't get it to be processed any faster.

Take time and enjoy being with your friends before you leave and land in Canada.

I feel lucky to have received my PPR, and I am gratefull to all the members on this forum to be so supportive.

for all the AORs good luck, I am sure at this stage you will all be granted

SheFer92

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Brother you are just 10th Aug AOR why are you getting so impatient.
You are at NA2 and now they must be checking your BG and criminal records and all supporting documents. Every case timeline is different , dont compare it.
I am at IP1 since 14 days .........what to do in this case ? Nothing just pray to god and wait for the good news. Be positive and have positive thinking.
If you have provided all your employment documents such as offer letter , Appointment letter , Appraisal letter with Salary break ups, Service certificate , Resignation notification , Bank statements with salary entries and couple of salary slips then reference letters validity does not matter . or reference letters itself does not matter. I have submitted all above documents and not submitted reference letters.
So just pray god , be happy and see accommodation options in canada. Good news will come soon.
Thanks man :) appreciate your kind words, guess i will just be patient and leave the rest to God :)

amrhosny

Sep 16, 2017
Guys I have a question regarding the RPRF letter. I found that people are getting different letters like below:
1- we have begun processing your application for permenany residence and in order for us to make a decision, we require the following.
2- This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The eligibility and admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional
information is required for that purpose.
3- This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, Which has been found eligible in the class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still on going; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.

Can someone explain the differences and bases on what they send different letters.

Thanks

Kumar Rohit

Jun 13, 2017
Can somebody give me any idea that on an average how long does it take from NA2 to IP2 and them IP2 to PPR

CEC inland
It all depends on individual cases. But on an average it takes anywhere from 1 to 15 days for NA2 to IP2 and from 15-20 days for IP2 to PPR.

Hope this helps. :)

Reactions: Rk82

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Guys I have a question regarding the RPRF letter. I found that people are getting different letters like below:
1- we have begun processing your application for permenany residence and in order for us to make a decision, we require the following.
2- This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The eligibility and admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional
3- This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, Which has been found eligible in the class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still on going; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.

Can someone explain the differences and bases on what they send different letters.

Thanks
In my RPRF letter, the information mentioned in point 2 was written, but, I also have no idea, what does it mean.

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Got an update. No email, but under the status I have the following change:

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

Other items are same:

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Any comments? @ravleen @Hus85 @jman25

Did you notice any changes on yours?

Reactions: jman25

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018

Other items are same:

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

@Mystico_90, I have applied through a consultant and I am unable to see any changes in my account, I just get the final update from them.

Reactions: Mystico_90

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
@Mystico_90, I have applied through a consultant and I am unable to see any changes in my account, I just get the final update from them.
Sorry, I totally forgot that. Still just consider this as fyi that I got this changed today.

Reactions: ravleen

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Sorry, I totally forgot that. Still just consider this as fyi that I got this changed today.
Yeah..sure!
Do you have any idea on the RPRF message that someone posted today?

Simi7

Sep 18, 2017

Other items are same:

Hi Mystico
Can you share your timeline
How many days were you in NA2

I m in NA2 since 28 Aug

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Yeah..sure!
Do you have any idea on the RPRF message that someone posted today?
No, since I paid everything upfront. So, I am not familiar with that message.

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Hi Mystico
Can you share your timeline
How many days were you in NA2

I m in NA2 since 28 Aug
Here is my timeline:

CEC Inland
Score: 467
AOR: August 20
MEP: September 5

BCG: "We are processing your background...." just after passing MEP on Sep 5th
Today just noticed the doc section got changed. Most of the people said I was in IP2. I am still kinda confused about my stage.

What's your timeline?