+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2022 Citizenship Applications

drshohrat

Aug 26, 2017
Sorry, I just saw this. I just took it and passed 20/20. I was stressed for nothing. The hardest thing was getting my ID and face centered in the camera for the ID documentation step. To study I skimmed the booklet and then used both an app and http://www.thecanadiantest.com/citizenship-test/24 . I answered questions over and over again since Thursday. If I missed a question I did it again until I got it right. It's what has always worked for me in studying for anything. Good luck!
I just passed the test , like 15 minutes ago. <3
yayyy for us!

Reactions: Mohsin Safdar

reemwael

Mar 1, 2017
can someone please explain the different between in progress and in process? The is a column saying "In process Ecas" in the tracker, but I'm not sure if this is a change that should be clear in our application status.

Everything is completed in mine except the oath has not started yet. My application is in progress... I never saw this "in process" change. Is this normal?

TITIBL

Dec 24, 2022
My wife and I took the citizenship test, and both passed on March 5th, 2023.
It has been over a month and our trackers have still NOT been updated to completed. Do you guys know what could explain that?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
My wife and I took the citizenship test, and both passed on March 5th, 2023.
It has been over a month and our trackers have still NOT been updated to completed. Do you guys know what could explain that?
Drop an email to the Test email address asking for an update.

Reactions: TITIBL

anksyahoo

May 4, 2020
can someone please explain the different between in progress and in process? The is a column saying "In process Ecas" in the tracker, but I'm not sure if this is a change that should be clear in our application status.

Everything is completed in mine except the oath has not started yet. My application is in progress... I never saw this "in process" change. Is this normal?
ECAS show "in process" until it moves to the DM.

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
congratulations. could you please share your timeline.
Applied in August, Tested in January, Updates in February (All completed and Green except Oath ceremony).. Yestrday got final update regarding oath ceremony… now just waiting on their invitation letter for instructions to follow

sagsap

Jan 10, 2023
Applied in August, Tested in January, Updates in February (All completed and Green except Oath ceremony).. Yestrday got final update regarding oath ceremony… now just waiting on their invitation letter for instructions to follow

How many days did it take from DM to Oath letter?

drshohrat

Aug 26, 2017
Congratulations.
thank you

Lovecanada13

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-05-2017
I have received no updates from Vancouver office since March 2nd LPP. My application status still shows in progress and everything but oath ceremony is green.

Lovecanada13

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-05-2017
I have received no updates from Vancouver office since March 2nd LPP. My application status still shows in progress and everything but oath ceremony is green.

Any advice what should I do? I am flying to India in early may and I am afraid that an oath taking date during my vacations will be challenging to attend.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019

Any advice what should I do? I am flying to India in early may and I am afraid that an oath taking date during my vacations will be challenging to attend.
You can drop an email to the Vancouver Citizenship Oath Ceremony email address and ask for an update.