+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2020 - Citizenship application

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
one question for the old ECAS is it showing the Progress all the way or it just showing when file is recived
Generally, it'll show the date they received your application, AOR date, IP date, Test date and then DM. If you get a FP request or Interview, that will also be shown there AFAIK.

rm0529

Sep 20, 2019
Updated the spreadsheet. Please post an update once you've submitted this documentation and once after your application goes to DM status.

All the best!
Thank you! Yes, will surely update once I send the documents. To be honest, I’m a bit upset about having to send additional documents at this stage, but I genuinely hope this doesn’t lengthen the processing time further.

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Thank you! Yes, will surely update once I send the documents. To be honest, I’m a bit upset about having to send additional documents at this stage, but I genuinely hope this doesn’t lengthen the processing time further.
This is actually a good step forward because I've seen applicants receive DM shortly after submitting the passport pages. This is better than not hearing anything from IRCC and waiting for a DM.

Kaliswaran

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Any one from Kitchener office here?

Only background check is completed and all other are not started. Looks like very slow.