+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2020 - Citizenship application

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi guys,
Just checked the tracker and found out that there were some new updates.

I've been scheduled to take citizenship test online between June 14, 2021 and July 4, 2021. BG checks completed. All other sections in progress. Oath ceremony- not started. I know I will get an email soon.

I need to take the test asap and was just wondering if you guys could help with some practical preparation/ tests.
Is there a helpful practice test site I could use? What material/site are you guys using to prepare, and how was the online test experience for those who have already taken the test.
Thanks and good luck to all!
Prepare using the following:

Notes from Discover Canada and Sample tests.

Good luck.

Also, please keep me posted about the date you receive the test invite via email and once after you take the test. Thanks.

Reactions: Anjushka

rkbd

Jun 10, 2021
Location (city): Nanaimo, BC
App type (single or # of people): Family #2
Physical presence days: 1100
App sent date:Aug 14th 2020
App delivered date: Aug 16th 2020
AOR: Nov 26
BG completed: Mar 9 2021

DAN14

Jun 3, 2016
I have an exactly similar situation; my husband received an AOR via email and I haven't received anything. I called IRCC and they gave me my application number even though they didn't send me any AOR. Just call them. Good luck
Perfect. Thanks!

safety008

Sep 1, 2015
Many December folks who applied online already "graduated" from the long wait. Good luck to all of our August applicants! We are almost there

Mayorr

Aug 4, 2020
Is there anyone here that still has the BGC, physical presence, English requirement at in processing? I still haven't got any citizenship date till now and a lot of people in August and even September have started getting a date for the test. I don't know what is going on.

Caroline1234

Star Member
Sep 6, 2016
Is there anyone here that still has the BGC, physical presence, English requirement at in processing? I still haven't got any citizenship date till now and a lot of people in August and even September have started getting a date for the test. I don't know what is going on.
I am also in the same situation

Caroline1234

Star Member
Sep 6, 2016
I have requested my atip notes just see what’s going on

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
I am also in the same situation
You likely will NOT receive a test invite until your BG checks are complete (both criminality and security).

Read this post.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Everything still in process for me as well.