+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>AUGUST 2019 AOR<<<<<<<-----Join here

t3garg

Sep 27, 2018
@dhanashree29 Did you get any update? My application moved from CIO Sydney to CPC Ottawa too on 13th January. 86% complete. Got no ghost update or anything. I called CIC for status, and they told me about file movement.

RitiNiharika

Jul 25, 2019
My cic profile shows 6 days remaining, 96% complete.

haven’t called up the ircc guys again.
Last call was on 13th Jan.
My eligibility was recommended pass and my application was at cpc Ottawa :/

Hope some miracle happens this week and i get it before the 6 month mark.

Serendipity14

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Montreal, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
27-08-2014
I received an email from CIC titled "Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa" with set of instructions on how to send passport, etc. No updates in my account though. What do I make of this?

Reactions: quelash13 and nns14

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
I received an email from CIC titled "Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa" with set of instructions on how to send passport, etc. No updates in my account though. What do I make of this?
Congratulations

That's the PPR

Reactions: Serendipity14

Serendipity14

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Montreal, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
27-08-2014
Congratulations

That's the PPR
Thanks. Wasn't really sure considering there wasn't any account updates and this email arrived.

Your account will change only after your passport is stamped. Congrats though, you're done!
Not even updating status viz. security cleared, etc.? Not that I am complaining, just curious how the system works.

luislimajr

Jan 29, 2020
Hi there. My application is from Aug. 03, 2019, so Feb. 03 will be 6 months.
I called IRCC yesterday - my first time calling them, and I found out that my file is at the Sidney, Nova Scotia. As far as I heard, it is the one that is taking the longest time to analyse applications. Also, the person on the phone told me that they are working on my background check, and that most likely the final decision will take more than the 6 months. I was told that the Eligibility takes from 1 to 3 months. Which means, they will finalize my application around June. Is that right? Thanks for the info in advance.

luislimajr

Jan 29, 2020
My other question is in concern to employer. Can changing employers delay my process? If I get a second employer, do I have to notify IRCC? If yes, do I have to also be in the NOC?
Thanks a lot

SukhB

Jan 8, 2020
Ontario
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
02-08-2019
Passport Req..
19-02-2020
LANDED..........
03-03-2020
Hi there. My application is from Aug. 03, 2019, so Feb. 03 will be 6 months.
I called IRCC yesterday - my first time calling them, and I found out that my file is at the Sidney, Nova Scotia. As far as I heard, it is the one that is taking the longest time to analyse applications. Also, the person on the phone told me that they are working on my background check, and that most likely the final decision will take more than the 6 months. I was told that the Eligibility takes from 1 to 3 months. Which means, they will finalize my application around June. Is that right? Thanks for the info in advance.
I share the same fate as you my aor is aug 02 and visa office is sydney. My eligibility is recommended pass and the background checks have been going on for quite some while now, spoke with ircc and they told me too that it will not be processed in the 6 months period as their partners are working on the file to get the background check done.

Reactions: luislimajr