+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****August 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Duemanshi

Star Member
May 27, 2018
Anyone know the current times for Los Angeles VO? My file was transferred there in June after passing my medicals in May. I haven't heard anything in almost 7 months now.

Lucky713

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
As I wrote few times here FILE TRANSFER is NOT necessary these days. You or even some agents won't tell you if NDVO is working on the file while it is in Sydney or Mississauga. We have seen many cases were finalized rt here in Canada as per Work Sharing Plan. Eventually file is MARKED for VO cause they are the ones will Stamp Visa and final destination will be there too.
In some cases files were sent o Mississauga but then in Canada officer reviewing it had minor doubts which could ONLY be clarified by VO of the applicant. So such cases files were further sent to VOs, even NDVO and within 3 months PPR came in. Again if NDVO finds a remark,"Interview Reqd or Review Requested" ONLY then it would have taken 5-6 months even more. Not all files are the same , NOT all viewers are the same, NOT all offices are the same. Some offices are heavily loaded with files otters are OK. Then they decided to process each Outland and Inland file within ONE year . But again that one year is for most cases say 80% some are very complicated, get refused and then we seek help of ADR>>Appeals .
Total time I mean average time NDVO has taken on 1 file was found to be 7 to 9 months from date of receipt i;e in Canada when it got stamped = a square stamp with date and time, that 1 page photocopy will hang on for years on front of that file. We have seen it; as ours was returned and we had to re-apply for some signatures missing. :) GOOD YEAR for you all
Thank u so much for taking out time and explaining
Actually It is so much waiting .. so many questions in the head lol
Bcz as u said all files are different.. some files getting cleared in 3-5 months ..some taking so much time..
So y ours is in the latter ..
Wishing all of us get to the finishing line soon ..
I feel so upset cz I m gonna miss him on our anniversary this time..

Reactions: Lanak

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
OK thanks I tried the same by same sequence few weeks ago; it read out what was in thegckeys. Today amazingly it waited for half a minute and she said "sorry using the info u provided we are unable to find your app in the system" Does it signal that app is sent to NDVO? or system fault

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
OK thanks I tried the same by same sequence few weeks ago; it read out what was in thegckeys. Today amazingly it waited for half a minute and she said "sorry using the info u provided we are unable to find your app in the system" Does it signal that app is sent to NDVO? or system fault
System error. Nothing will indicate transfer on an automated phone system

Lanak

Dec 26, 2018
Thank u so much for taking out time and explaining
Actually It is so much waiting .. so many questions in the head lol
Bcz as u said all files are different.. some files getting cleared in 3-5 months ..some taking so much time..
So y ours is in the latter ..
Wishing all of us get to the finishing line soon ..
I feel so upset cz I m gonna miss him on our anniversary this time..
Same here all upsetting so far

Reactions: Lucky713

Jotsran

Nov 28, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
nvdo
App. Filed.......
13-07-2018
AOR Received.
05-11-2018
File Transfer...
27-11-2018
Med's Request
06-11-2018
Med's Done....
12-11-2018
May be system issues.

Reactions: singleman

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
Mine did the same thing yesterday. May have been system issues. Called today, it was fine. No updates, but atleast it could pull up my app today, unlike yesterday

KMR389

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Hello Friends

We just completed our medical exam and we received E-medical information sheet.
Can some one advise where should i upload the above sheet to notify immigration from our side.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Lanak

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hello Friends

We just completed our medical exam and we received E-medical information sheet.
Can some one advise where should i upload the above sheet to notify immigration from our side.

Thanks in advance.
You don't need to. The panel physician does everything.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
DOSSIER RECUS LE 10 AOUT , RIEN ENCORE ,
ES QUE IL YA D AUTRES DANS MON CAS
VEUILLEZ NE PAS UTILISER DE LETTRES MAJUSCULES, car elles sont considérées comme des conversations HAUTES. Août; vous devriez vérifier les emails tous les jours, même les dossiers de spam. Essayez GCKEys / Ecas. Sinon, appelez-les aussi Thank you :)
Bonne journée!

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Reactions: KMR389