+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****AUGUST 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

A380

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
I got this message on requesting Sch A and PPC, however, nothing is showing up on submitting supporting document page. Cannot upload to my account. Has anyone been having the same problem. Thanks
I have seen this happened. Call CIC

IyahIsha

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
My timelines are (Outland)
App received - 17th Aug
AOR - 27th Aug
I just checked the Ecas - under Sponshorship Approval Status it says "Decision Made" but I havent got any email or any message on the linking app.
So, I am wondering should I be happy or is it a glitch :(
So just 10 days you got AOR?

likaagb

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
Who will receive the first email for AOR me(sponsor) or my husband(PA)? They received our application aug24. hoping that we can hear good news from the CIC soon. :( Also, what are the reasons why they reject the application? Thanks.

IyahIsha

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Who will receive the first email for AOR me(sponsor) or my husband(PA)? They received our application aug24. hoping that we can hear good news from the CIC soon. :( Also, what are the reasons why they reject the application? Thanks.
My husband received first the AOR and he's the PA. On the next day, I got AOR too.

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
My police certificate does not have any actual photos of my husbands finger prints... is this okay?
How do I link that letter and the police certificate to my CIC account?
How do I validate form IMM 5669?
Do I need to pay anything?

Thank you so much for your help!
It's okay that there are no fingerprints. CIC only requires the results of the police check, not the fingerprints.
When you log into your CIC account, there should be a request for the forms in your account when you click the "view this application" at the bottom, it will lead you to a spot to upload the forms.
The Schedule A form should have a "validate" button that you can click.
No, you do not need to pay anything.