October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
why not, if you don't mind?
It's possible they misunderstood the question. Now that I see your response, I get what the original question was asking, but I read it as "has anyone received AOR and not received their SA yet"

Reactions: naz-y

A380

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
It's possible they misunderstood the question. Now that I see your response, I get what the original question was asking, but I read it as "has anyone received AOR and not received their SA yet"
My mistake. Sorry. I meant I am still waiting for SA letter. AOR Sep 18 but still no answer. I have a feeling if you dont submit pcc and schedule a right away, it slows down SA process.

Reactions: naz-y

kanor24

Aug 1, 2017
My mistake. Sorry. I meant I am still waiting for SA letter. AOR Sep 18 but still no answer. I have a feeling if you dont submit pcc and schedule a right away, it slows down SA process.
When did you send you PCC and Sched A?

rubleen.kaur1988

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
M confused
.. in my case they have nowhere asked to upload so what should i do ? I will have to wait or what ?

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
Nope. No SA yet. I'm just asking if is it possible that you already received AOR but the result of the Sponsor eligibility is not approved. What do you think?
Yes, it is possible to receive AOR and then not be approved as a sponsor. They are two separate steps in the process. Only after you receive your AOR do they start the process of determining whether or not the sponsor is eligible.

A380

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Nope. No SA yet. I'm just asking if is it possible that you already received AOR but the result of the Sponsor eligibility is not approved. What do you think?
it is possible. Getting AOR and SA on the same day and then waking up and realizing that it was just a dream is also possible

IyahIsha

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Yes, it is possible to receive AOR and then not be approved as a sponsor. They are two separate steps in the process. Only after you receive your AOR do they start the process of determining whether or not the sponsor is eligible.
Even if they requested already Schedule A? Not guaranteed, right?