+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****AUGUST 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

shafqatmajoka

Aug 28, 2017
Hi sangam44
They didn't return our whole application instead they asked us to send them the missing documents.
We sent missing documents on 1st August and it was received on 3rd August. So now we are waiting for AOR1.
Hi Lia77

I applied in august 2016 and after one they sent me document check list. I have sent them complete list of document last week.

Now I have following questions if you can have any idea about it. :)
Will they notify me that they have received documents?
How much time will they take to process my documents ?

Best regards,
Shafqat

IyahIsha

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Received SA this morning!! An email went to our representative.

Application received Aug 9

AOR Sept 20

Request for police cert and schedule A Sept 24

SA received Sept 28
Hi! How did you know if the Schedule A was successfully received by the CIC? Dis they send you email?

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
Hi! How did you know if the Schedule A was successfully received by the CIC? Dis they send you email?
You won't receive an email. If you upload the Schedule A through the MyCIC portal, it will show as submitted after you click "view this application" when about 24 hours have passed after you uploaded and submitted it.

Reactions: IyahIsha

IyahIsha

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
You won't receive an email. If you upload the Schedule A through the MyCIC portal, it will show as submitted after you click "view this application" when about 24 hours have passed after you uploaded and submitted it.
Oh I see. Thanks.

veronicar

Aug 28, 2017
When you say coming from California, do you mean you are physically located in California? If so, DO NOT do the fingerprints the traditional way like you're saying (sending them off to the FBI). It takes 2-4 months. If you are in the US, you can use an approved third party channeler to get your results immediately. https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/compact-council/list-of-approved-channelers
I used Fieldprint.

Thank you so much, we used Fieldprint and got the results. Now, what do we do? We received a letterhead saying everything is clear, but do we mail that along with form 5569 to CIC?

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
Thank you so much, we used Fieldprint and got the results. Now, what do we do? We received a letterhead saying everything is clear, but do we mail that along with form 5569 to CIC?
Yes, that letter is what you submit as your police certificate. :) I would recommend uploading through the MyCIC portal, rather than mailing, if you have linked your account